Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Rookie Rankings / Superflex

Loving those WR and QBs this season!

That's where the talent was though, and the focus of the game.

Yeah but Harris is going to be a very good pick. 

4 hours ago, polecatt said:

Loving those WR and QBs this season!

That's where the talent was though, and the focus of the game.

You are correct sir.  Also...QB's are more valuable in superflex format.  So that tilts the draft in favor of the QB position as well.

10 hours ago, Ray_T said:

You are correct sir.  Also...QB's are more valuable in superflex format.  So that tilts the draft in favor of the QB position as well.

I've never played Superflex or 2 QB or anything like that. I can definitely see how that would go though.

I mostly play dynasty now, and ever since Cam Newton bailed me out at QB his rookie season, I typically like to take a flier on a rookie QB in the late rounds. Got Justin Herbert that way last season and he was my starter by the 3rd or 4th game.

I like to keep 2 QBs around so I can stream them too. I've found that some rookie QBs can work really well in a platoon. They tend to be a little more match up dependent than veteran QBs.

14 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yeah but Harris is going to be a very good pick. 

He is and I think the top 3 RBs or so are in pretty good spots to be fantasy relevant.

10 hours ago, polecatt said:

I've never played Superflex or 2 QB or anything like that. I can definitely see how that would go though.

I mostly play dynasty now, and ever since Cam Newton bailed me out at QB his rookie season, I typically like to take a flier on a rookie QB in the late rounds. Got Justin Herbert that way last season and he was my starter by the 3rd or 4th game.

I like to keep 2 QBs around so I can stream them too. I've found that some rookie QBs can work really well in a platoon. They tend to be a little more match up dependent than veteran QBs.

The 2 QB or superflex league really means any QB putting up numbers is rostered. 

In superflex if you expect them to put up more than 14 points as a QB they are likely an every week starter unless your team is stacked or unless the scoring is atypical in some way.  This is because most starters in any position other than QB dont get more than 14 points week in and week out.   Typically only your elite players do that.   So if you have 4 QB's on your roster and all are starting, you could theoretically start them all (if the rules in your league allow that)

in a 2 QB league, the matter is a bit different.  you need a backup to cover byes but there are not enough backups for everyone in a 12 team league.   in a 10 teamer its fine. not quite as much QB pressure.