Sign in to follow this  
gopanthers!

CEH

42 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I see McKinnon worthy of a rb6 on my non ppr 14 team non ppr, nothing to lose , but upside to gain.  

Any kind of usages for both McKinnon and D Williams just hurts CEH and CEH ADP is currently way to high.  

No way will CEH be the clear rb1 it’s a true RBBC and if you own CEH I would see if anyone wants to buy him.  

I'd be buying on CEH.

He is the only one that might have a chance to dominate the lion's share of carries. Mckinnon and Williams have no chance. Am I saying it won't be a RBBC? Not necessarily. But if anyone were to emerge as the favorite for all of the touches, it's CEH. Any warm body in that offense will always hold value, especially in PPR.

Not one of those three will even come close to having all the touches, unless there is an injury of course,  So there is no favorite. 

Mckinnon  fits very nicely into this type of style, and D Williams can produce on this team also, there isn’t going to be week to week a clear Rbs on that football team this next upcoming season.  

I would sale CEH based on his current ADP, it’s only going to go down as the season approaches and his value will drop once the seasons gets going and McKinnon and D Will and CEH become more of a time share.  

Sale.  

Just checked his current ADP he’s a early third round on some and late second on some, I don’t trust him at all as a rb2.  

Flex I would. 

His ADP and value will drop so don’t hold sale his stock to the poster above 

Thanks. 

19 hours ago, weepaws said:

Not one of those three will even come close to having all the touches, unless there is an injury of course,  So there is no favorite. 

Mckinnon  fits very nicely into this type of style, and D Williams can produce on this team also, there isn’t going to be week to week a clear Rbs on that football team this next upcoming season.  

I would sale CEH based on his current ADP, it’s only going to go down as the season approaches and his value will drop once the seasons gets going and McKinnon and D Will and CEH become more of a time share.  

Sale.  

There is a favorite, it's CEH. That cannot be disputed. They invested heavily in him. He will get the most opportunities to start and the only way it becomes a true RBBC is either through injuries to CEH or ineffectiveness. I'd be shocked if it was an even split right out of the gate for week 1. 

1 hour ago, LoOnAtIk said:

There is a favorite, it's CEH. That cannot be disputed. They invested heavily in him. He will get the most opportunities to start and the only way it becomes a true RBBC is either through injuries to CEH or ineffectiveness. I'd be shocked if it was an even split right out of the gate for week 1. 

No like I said , there is no favorite, all three will be getting plenty of opportunities. Only an injury could change that. 

Short yardage D Williams , passing game CEH and McKinnon, first and second down att, CEH and D Williams, sale him now. 

🧐 darn I keep forgetting my faces.  

Hey Thanks , I always enjoy the returns. 

McKinnon had a few good games last year for SF. He wore down toward the end of the season certainly. He might see a lot more daylight in the Chiefs offense. 

I don’t think McKinnon is good running the ball out of the backfield , but he’s good in the passing game, and he plays for a passing team. 

MEH is back

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

MEH is back

It amazes me that this guy still gets work. He's slow as dirt and has worse vision than Stevie Wonder. Dobbins must be in bad shape 😊

And can’t fight his way out of a paper bag. 

hes an adequate backup who can catch passes.

you can throw him in on a passing down and give Pacheco a breather for a play or two. Hes not specacular, but if the salary is reasonable, I dont mind the signing.

As for Dobbins,  hes coming back from an Achilles after previously tearing the ACL (and I think PCL) a couple years earlier on the same leg.  I question whether he'd be able to get off the PUP list until a few games into the year, and I honestly dont know that hed be productive this year if he did play.

hes a guy you might sign for league minimum and keep rehabbing him in the hope hes useful for you come playoff time or for NEXT year.

but I can seriously see a lot of teams taking a pass on him given the state of his health.

Unless they add another rb to back up Pacheco, they will be in deep poo if Pacheco goes down.  I don’t think CEH is worthy of being the next one up.  McKinnon was better. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Unless they add another rb to back up Pacheco, they will be in deep poo if Pacheco goes down.  I don’t think CEH is worthy of being the next one up.  McKinnon was better. 

I think CEH actually ran the ball better than McKinnon did.   historically CEH had 4 YPC while Mckinnon around 3.8 I think.

CEH is a bit younger too.  so if they can sign him at a reasonable price hes likely the preferred backup.

and I'd argue most teams are in deep trouble if their starting RB goes down.   there are not a lot of elite runners out there anymore.

I think KC does have L Perine on their current roster.  

19 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I think CEH actually ran the ball better than McKinnon did.   historically CEH had 4 YPC while Mckinnon around 3.8 I think.

CEH is a bit younger too.  so if they can sign him at a reasonable price hes likely the preferred backup.

and I'd argue most teams are in deep trouble if their starting RB goes down.   there are not a lot of elite runners out there anymore.

I would say some teams , a lot of teams go 1a, 1b.  I don’t think CEH gives them a 1b.  

15 hours ago, Ray_T said:

CEH is a fine backup. I would say with the landscape of the RB position today, most teams are fine if their "#1" goes down. There are some special cases... Henry as a Titan, ummm  ummm I guess Barkley as a Giant, :dunno:   CMC I don't even really count as a RB as much as an offensive weapon. As just a RB, if h went down, I still feel confident Shanny would find someone to operate above expectations in that system. It would be a big blow offensively because CMC is such an overall weapon, but I wouldn't label it deep trouble. 

We saw Taylor out in Indy and Moss play great. When Breece went down in 2022, we saw Bam Knight come in and play admirably in a bad offense. Pacheco came out of relatively nowhere. Miami had Mostert, Achane. Singletary was good in Buffalo when they actually used him, they let Moss go, then they transitioned to Cook. I could go on and on. 

RB is just too fluid and so often scheme dependent that only the truly special guys will be badly missed, and even then I would argue the team can still get by. A playoff or SB hopeful doesn't usually lose that status because their star RB goes down. 

• Like 1

KC will bring in another rb to challenge him. 

16 minutes ago, weepaws said:

KC will bring in another rb to challenge him. 

They'll probably draft one somewhere in the mid to late rounds. At least I'd imagine. It's a big hole. 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

They'll probably draft one somewhere in the mid to late rounds. At least I'd imagine. It's a big hole. 

they might.   depends on what other needs they need to fill.

Rb is one of their needs. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Rb is one of their needs. 

it is. 

but it may not be the most urgent need.

there are starting positions elsewhere that I'd have to think are a larger priority than the backup RB position.

not that its not important.  I just dont think its #1 on the teams priority list

With the uncertainty about Mr Rice Wr could be their top issue. 

16 hours ago, weepaws said:

With the uncertainty about Mr Rice Wr could be their top issue. 

quite likely.

though by the time the legalities all take place we are likely looking at a suspension for next season.

only way it happens sooner is if he hits/kills people in the process of what happened.   As that never happened, the league likely waits until the legalities are resolved before deciding on a suspension and/or fine.

10 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

quite likely.

though by the time the legalities all take place we are likely looking at a suspension for next season.

only way it happens sooner is if he hits/kills people in the process of what happened.   As that never happened, the league likely waits until the legalities are resolved before deciding on a suspension and/or fine.

That’s true.