Sign in to follow this  
gopanthers!

CEH

42 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I see McKinnon worthy of a rb6 on my non ppr 14 team non ppr, nothing to lose , but upside to gain.  

Any kind of usages for both McKinnon and D Williams just hurts CEH and CEH ADP is currently way to high.  

No way will CEH be the clear rb1 it’s a true RBBC and if you own CEH I would see if anyone wants to buy him.  

I'd be buying on CEH.

He is the only one that might have a chance to dominate the lion's share of carries. Mckinnon and Williams have no chance. Am I saying it won't be a RBBC? Not necessarily. But if anyone were to emerge as the favorite for all of the touches, it's CEH. Any warm body in that offense will always hold value, especially in PPR.

Not one of those three will even come close to having all the touches, unless there is an injury of course,  So there is no favorite. 

Mckinnon  fits very nicely into this type of style, and D Williams can produce on this team also, there isn’t going to be week to week a clear Rbs on that football team this next upcoming season.  

I would sale CEH based on his current ADP, it’s only going to go down as the season approaches and his value will drop once the seasons gets going and McKinnon and D Will and CEH become more of a time share.  

Sale.  

Just checked his current ADP he’s a early third round on some and late second on some, I don’t trust him at all as a rb2.  

Flex I would. 

His ADP and value will drop so don’t hold sale his stock to the poster above 

Thanks. 

19 hours ago, weepaws said:

Not one of those three will even come close to having all the touches, unless there is an injury of course,  So there is no favorite. 

Mckinnon  fits very nicely into this type of style, and D Williams can produce on this team also, there isn’t going to be week to week a clear Rbs on that football team this next upcoming season.  

I would sale CEH based on his current ADP, it’s only going to go down as the season approaches and his value will drop once the seasons gets going and McKinnon and D Will and CEH become more of a time share.  

Sale.  

There is a favorite, it's CEH. That cannot be disputed. They invested heavily in him. He will get the most opportunities to start and the only way it becomes a true RBBC is either through injuries to CEH or ineffectiveness. I'd be shocked if it was an even split right out of the gate for week 1. 

1 hour ago, LoOnAtIk said:

There is a favorite, it's CEH. That cannot be disputed. They invested heavily in him. He will get the most opportunities to start and the only way it becomes a true RBBC is either through injuries to CEH or ineffectiveness. I'd be shocked if it was an even split right out of the gate for week 1. 

No like I said , there is no favorite, all three will be getting plenty of opportunities. Only an injury could change that. 

Short yardage D Williams , passing game CEH and McKinnon, first and second down att, CEH and D Williams, sale him now. 

🧐 darn I keep forgetting my faces.  

Hey Thanks , I always enjoy the returns. 

McKinnon had a few good games last year for SF. He wore down toward the end of the season certainly. He might see a lot more daylight in the Chiefs offense. 

I don’t think McKinnon is good running the ball out of the backfield , but he’s good in the passing game, and he plays for a passing team.