Sign in to follow this  
DonS

College students list of banned words

Apparently a bunch of woke kids at some university I've never heard of made a list of banned words:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/joyce-carol-oates-brandeis-oppressive-words-picnic-you-guys

Hopefully Starbucks won't make them use any of these offensive terms when they're struggling to pay off their student debt for their meaningless degrees. 

Aside from the list of words they deem offensive is some made up word in the vein of Latinx?  "Folx"???

Instead of "you guys," which is considered gender-specific," speakers could say "Y'all, folks or folx, friends, loved ones, people," the list suggests.

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Apparently a bunch of woke kids at some university I've never heard of made a list of banned words:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/joyce-carol-oates-brandeis-oppressive-words-picnic-you-guys

Hopefully Starbucks won't make them use any of these offensive terms when they're struggling to pay off their student debt for their meaningless degrees. 

Aside from the list of words they deem offensive is some made up word in the vein of Latinx?  "Folx"???

Fock no. As a southerner, I refuse to let a bunch of woketards appropriate my culture! Y'all is ours dammit!

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Fock no. As a southerner, I refuse to let a bunch of woketards appropriate my culture! Y'all is ours dammit!

You guys are focked

Just now, kutulu said:

You guys are focked

We'll be fine. They'll figure out that pretty much everything southern has racist connotations pretty fast.

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I found this ironic since we've all been told by wokesters that Y'all = Southerners = Hillbilly Confederate Flag Waving Klan Members.   

Just make sure you don't make the OK hand sign while saying it. 

Sounds like I’m not getting invited to the cool picnics. 

We had a social worker at my pct that went to Brandeis. I made her cry once. 

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

right??? They complain about it then go right ahead and do it themselves. Which is why I say liberals are nothing but retarded hypocrites

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wrong hole? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She is comfortable in about 10 square miles of the earth. All on the northern east coast of the US. 

So what happens when you say one of the “banned words”? Do they put you in timeout? :doh: