4 hours ago, mattman7168 said:

3 small parlays on Bears-Vikings

Hock o59.5 rec yards
DJ o4.5 receps
Addison o3.5 receps

I didn't think Hock would be the one to blow this parlay

7 minutes ago, mattman7168 said:

I didn't think Hock would be the one to blow this parlay

He lost one for me a week or so ago dropping 2 catches in a row at the end of the game. Fock him!

Seattle at Dallas 

Tony Pollard o 87.5 r+r 

Julian Love o 5.5 t+a

Betting sites love Dallas -6.5 first half.

And the under has been killing it in prime time.  But Dallas at home has been an over machine.

Also Brandon Cooks 3.5+ receptions. 

29 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

T+A ? T!ts and arse ?

titts, asss, tackles, assists. All the same :lol:

FD's No Sweat SGP is being crap and not allowing a lot of wagers to parlay. Everything I try to parlay they say you can't combine. I don't remember it being this bad before.

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

FD's No Sweat SGP is being crap and not allowing a lot of wagers to parlay. Everything I try to parlay they say you can't combine. I don't remember it being this bad before.

ESPN Bet is kind of bad for stacking SGP as well. Can't combine o/u receps and o/u yardage for the same player. DK lets me do it all the time. That being said, ESPN was very good to me over Thaksgiving weekend. Signed up with the promo (only deposited $12) and got $250 in free bets (5 x $50). Turned that into $400 profits. I"ll stick with them a while as they offer some lucrative bets but will likely cash out most for profit and continue on DK. 

• Like 1

Lost 2 parlays thanks to Geno Smith. I thought he was kind of a rushing/scrambling QB...but apparently not. Needed 10 yards but he only got 6. In fact, he looked like running was never an option against Dallas. FML!

Back to the drawing board.

Pollard losing yards on a reception and Love sitting at 3-1 at half and gets shutout in the 2nd half. It’s been a brutal 8 days. 

7 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Pollard losing yards on a reception and Love sitting at 3-1 at half and gets shutout in the 2nd half. It’s been a brutal 8 days. 

I lost them but had a $55 SGP I set up and needed one more catch from Pollard and Dak wouldn't look his way the whole 4th Quarter.

13 hours ago, mattman7168 said:

Lost 2 parlays thanks to Geno Smith. I thought he was kind of a rushing/scrambling QB...but apparently not. Needed 10 yards but he only got 6. In fact, he looked like running was never an option against Dallas. FML!

Back to the drawing board.

I needed just one catch the whole quarter from Pollard.:wall:

We thinking a mega high scoring shootout with Washington vs Oregon tonight?

And have y'all be taking advantage of the parlay insurance DK has been offering lately.  Miss one leg of a four leg parlay and get your bet back.

31 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

We thinking a mega high scoring shootout with Washington vs Oregon tonight?

And have y'all be taking advantage of the parlay insurance DK has been offering lately.  Miss one leg of a four leg parlay and get your bet back.

I took advantage of the SGP last night on FD and almost won, see rant above lol. I got to look into the college games in a bit  but doing some horse racing now.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

I took advantage of the SGP last night on FD and almost won, see rant above lol. I got to lool it to the college games in a bit  but doing some horse racing now.

The insurance is good up to $50.  I never bet that much in one bet but I've done so with the insurance.  Out of the 3x I used the parly insurance, won none, and lost two by 1 leg.  So I have those bets to use.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The insurance is good up to $50.  I never bet that much in one bet but I've done so with the insurance.  Out of the 3x I used the parly insurance, won none, and lost two by 1 leg.  So I have those bets to use.

Cool and thought FD SGP was only up to $25 ? I only do $5 and $10 on them usually though.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Cool and thought FD SGP was only up to $25 ? I only do $5 and $10 on them usually though.

The DK parlay insurance is up to $50.  The no sweat bet is $5 on DK and $10 on FD.

• Like 1

Oregon -9

Dillon Johnson u 81.5 rushing

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm thinking Oregon & New Mex St for tonight.

I like the Aggies too, but haven't pulled the trigger on them yet. 

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Overall I like the insurance but if more than one leg misses - you get nothing. The No Sweat Bet is nice because you get the bonus bet regardless of how many legs miss...but it's only good for $5, which is my typical bet anyway.

I have 2 $5 parlays for Oregon-Washington tonight. They're similar but different because neither book would let me parlay all 5 picks I wanted together in one bet.

DK
Penix o2.5 Pass TDs
o65.5 Total Points
Oregon o37.5 Team Points
B Irving 2 TDs

ESPN
Penix o2.5 pass TDs
o65.5 Total Points
B Irving score TD
B Irving o92.5 ru yards

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mattman7168 said:

Overall I like the insurance but if more than one leg misses - you get nothing. The No Sweat Bet is nice because you get the bonus bet regardless of how many legs miss...but it's only good for $5, which is my typical bet anyway.

I have 2 $5 parlays for Oregon-Washington tonight. They're similar but different because neither book would let me parlay all 5 picks I wanted together in one bet.

DK
Penix o2.5 Pass TDs
o65.5 Total Points
Oregon o37.5 Team Points
B Irving 2 TDs

ESPN
Penix o2.5 pass TDs
o65.5 Total Points
B Irving score TD
B Irving o92.5 ru yards

Agree about the missing more than one part of the four and getting nothing being the suck.  But I miss tons of parlays by one leg and if I hit the occasional one and get the insurance more often than not it should be +EV.

My problem is I now have two big bets (for me) I have to make.  I'll try to go safe as possible but still at least be +100

64% of the money on UGA tomorrow. This smells like an overreaction to Alabama looking rather poor last week.

Roll Tide +5.5

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mattman7168 said:

have 2 $5 parlays for Oregon-Washington tonight.

DK
Penix o2.5 Pass TDs
o65.5 Total Points
Oregon o37.5 Team Points
B Irving 2 TDs

ESPN
Penix o2.5 pass TDs
o65.5 Total Points
B Irving score TD
B Irving o92.5 ru yards

Well these aren't looking too good to start off 😔

3 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

64% of the money on UGA tomorrow. This smells like an overreaction to Alabama looking rather poor last week.

Roll Tide +5.5

Yea and not feeling GA this year.

5 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea and not feeling GA this year.

It has to get better today. We got our heads kicked in last night 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The insurance is good up to $50.  I never bet that much in one bet but I've done so with the insurance.  

**If you don’t have a bankroll management plan and you just throw random amounts on parlays stop reading here**

You are doing exactly what they want you to do. For long term success, you should use a “usable”  unit size for that bet even where youre getting the insurance. These insurance bonus bets really aren’t usable in regards to bankroll management.  For example, if your unit size is $10 and your parlay is +800, you should probably be putting no more $2.50  on those bets.  Then, if you lose, you have a bonus bet that fits into your management plan. You mention this dilemma in another post. With $50 insurance bets, now you’re forced to use these 5 unit bets(if you’re betting $10 units) in a compressed time frame where you normally wouldn’t.  Not sexy, I know.  

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

**If you don’t have a bankroll management plan and you just throw random amounts on parlays stop reading here**

You are doing exactly what they want you to do. For long term success, you should use a “usable”  unit size for that bet even where youre getting the insurance. These insurance bonus bets really aren’t usable in regards to bankroll management.  For example, if your unit size is $10 and your parlay is +800, you should probably be putting no more $2.50  on those bets.  Then, if you lose, you have a bonus bet that fits into your management plan. You mention this dilemma in another post. With $50 insurance bets, now you’re forced to use these 5 unit bets(if you’re betting $10 units) in a compressed time frame where you normally wouldn’t.  Not sexy, I know.  

This is true.  It's stressful putting $50 on bet lol.

Texor vs Oklahoma State

Ollie Gordon u 103.5 rushing 

UNLV +2.5

Ashton Jeanty o 76.5 rushing

Ashton Jeanty o 29.5 receiving

One of my issues is bankroll management.    I don't put the time in to track and play units.   I dont bet volume.  If I am feeling frisky I may chase on a Sunday afternoon (Im actually ok at holding off but alcohol can change that).  I bet all sorts of bets besides futures.   Unless you call grabbing a golf number early for say the Masters.  I will do the long shot tickets.  SGPs, Parlays, multiple sports parlays, spreads, totals, props.  But for single plays my unit size is probably 40-50.   Then of course cheap 5 or 10 dollar same games or long parlays.  

I sort of have 2 seasons.  I will reset my accounts with a set number at start of football season.  I cash out or sit there until the SB.  Then depending I reload or reset my account funds again for thr spring summer.  Where I bet golf and mma.  Maybe some college hoops.  

I like to do DFS 50 50s or sometimes multipliers.   If I think I have an edge in a particular game to at least put out a good lineup and finish top half I will do a showdown lineup for a Packers or Bills game.  Been doing well at those actually.  I dont do tournaments much anymore, even though I hit a 2k single 3 dollar lineup in golf like 3 years ago.  Total dumb luck.  Looking at that lineup it is ridiculous of how great your lineup has to perform to get into any real money.  I placed 2nd in thr 3 dollar single entry.  

I try not to bet sports I know nothing about and just going off advice.  It happens but unless I am watching it, don't care to do that.  Mlb, nhl, nba I rarely bet.  It happens though in the dog days of late February or mid June.   

Msy follow some of the college football plays posted today.  I really have no idea but will want some sort of action.  Alabama ML looks enticing.  But I haven't watched a ton of Georgia this year for whatever reason.   

Its a running joke in a chat of mine to take Iowa under each week.  What was last weeek like a 25 total and it went under.  

I haven't checked what their team toral is tonight.  It is probably 7.5.  I like them to get shutout. 

17 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Msy follow some of the college football plays posted today.  I really have no idea but will want some sort of action.  Alabama ML looks enticing.  But I haven't watched a ton of Georgia this year for whatever reason.   

Its a running joke in a chat of mine to take Iowa under each week.  What was last weeek like a 25 total and it went under.  

I haven't checked what their team toral is tonight.  It is probably 7.5.  I like them to get shutout. 

Iowa TT currently sitting at 6.5 :lol:

They have blocked 3 kicks this year, maybe some defensive/special teams luck?

17 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why wouldn't the Iowa coaching staff just open it up and do the opposite that they've been doing all year long?  What do they have to lose?

4 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Iowa TT currently sitting at 6.5 :lol:

They have blocked 3 kicks this year, maybe some defensive/special teams luck?

I dont see a mich wins by shutout on dk.   And they are only giving alternate team totals upwards not down.  I could play the under .5 tds fot iowa and hope they don't do anything on defense or spts.  I doubt they score a td offensively.  

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why wouldn't the Iowa coaching staff just open it up and do the opposite that they've been doing all year long?  What do they have to lose?

I’ve been betting Iowa and the under the last 3 or 4 weeks and caught a few games. They don’t have the QB

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I’ve been betting Iowa and the under the last 3 or 4 weeks and caught a few games. They don’t have the QB

They do look dreadful, but if they fall behind maybe the catch some points against a prevent.

Bet their team total to 10.