cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

These teams seem content on slowing this game down.  Im tempted though to try to middle is with over 39.  I can see UAB getting some TOs in 2nd half. I can see 34-7.  

I can see that and also think we picked the right team. Wait a minute they changed QB's and that could change everything.

40 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Awesome and as a Steeler fan that would have been cool.

I never spoke to him, mainly because he never paid any attention to me, but I ran into him quite a few times. He knew his sh1t didn't smell and was a bit of a jerk. I still rooted for him though and was glad to see he had a successful NFL career. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I never spoke to him, mainly because he never paid any attention to me, but I ran into him quite a few times. He knew his sh1t didn't smell and was a bit of a jerk. I still rooted for him though and was glad to see he had a successful NFL career. 

I see and heard all kinds of stories of him being a D!ck back then.

34 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I jumped on Troy +3.   No reason line flipped 4.5 pts.  

I did the same. Lost in UAB earlier. 

I've been enjoying using https://www.bettingpros.com/nba/picks/prop-bets/  for NBA player props and prop parlays, taking their info and using my own knowledge to narrow down to my favorite plays. 

Started because fanduel offers a no sweat SGP every Tuesday night for the TNT games. 

Don't know if anyone else has checked this site out but thought I would share

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Last Saturday was terrible, but we have a great one on hand today. NFL, Bowl Games, and PNC Championship. :headbanger:

Minnesota -3.5. It feels kinda trapish, but I'm rolling with the Vikes at home against a dumpster fire Colts team. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Last Saturday was terrible, but we have a great one on hand today. NFL, Bowl Games, and PNC Championship. :headbanger:

Minnesota -3.5. It feels kinda trapish, but I'm rolling with the Vikes at home against a dumpster fire Colts team. 

Exactly how I feel on that game and going Vikes. I like the Ravens in Bills in the other 2.  Louisville -2 & SMU -4 in the bowl games.

10 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Exactly how I feel on that game and going Vikes. I like the Ravens in Bills in the other 2.  Louisville -2 & SMU -4 in the bowl games.

I'll run with Minnisota. I've been so buried in work I'm kind of out of it. But aren't the Vikings trying to grab a bye spot in the playoffs still?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I'll run with Minnisota. I've been so buried in work I'm kind of out of it. But aren't the Vikings trying to grab a bye spot in the playoffs still?

Not sure but they got more to play for then the Colts.

12 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Not sure but they got more to play for then the Colts.

I just looked. It's philly that has nothing to play for in terms of standings. The Vikes need to stay ahead of SF.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I haven't decided on the middle game yet. They are begging you to take Baltimore at -120. I may go with Cleveland +100

• Like 1

Cincinnati +2. Malik Cunningham is not playing for Louisville. 

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

I just looked. It's philly that has nothing to play for in terms of standings. The Vikes need to stay ahead of SF.

Philly still has something to play for. 2 game lead over Dallas and Minny with 4 games left including a head to head with Dallas in week 16. Philly is not only playing for the #1 seed but the division still. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Philly still has something to play for. 2 game lead over Dallas and Minny with 4 games left including a head to head with Dallas in week 16. Philly is not only playing for the #1 seed but the division still. 

My bad.  i was giving them the Bears and the Saints.  shouldn't do that.

Just now, Fireballer said:

The books need the Colts.  Hmmmmm.  Im sitting this out.

What do they have on the Browns game. That one seems fishy too. 

29 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

10 pt teaser (-120)

Min Ind under 47 (57)

Clev -2.5 (+7.5)

Bills Dolphins under 43.5 (53.5)

Add me in Browns -2.5 (-120)

22 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

What do they have on the Browns game. That one seems fishy too. 

Dont have a full breakdown, but 68% of bets and 51% of money on Ravens.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Live bet vikes +7.5?

I just doubled down at +13 to hopefully cancel out my pregame bet 

• Like 1

Triple down. Minnesota +62

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

10 pt teaser (-120)

Min Ind under 47 (57)

Clev -2.5 (+7.5)

Bills Dolphins under 43.5 (53.5)

I like this, but I’m going to bust your balls a bit. Do you know what wagering cardinal sin you committed?

7 hours ago, bostonlager said:

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I just doubled down at +13 to hopefully cancel out my pregame bet 

If both of these hit I’m running to play the mega power millions