Sign in to follow this  
jenkins

Rank these RBs

Seems like these RBs are all over the place with rankings.  1/2 PPR.  I still think Carson leads the list, but I've seen different rankings that has these guys all mixed up

Carson

Jacobs

Miles Sanders

Gaskin

Henderson

• Thanks 1

Agreed.  I probably shouldn't have even put him on there.  But I did see him fall a little bit in the 2nd in a mock.

Really trying to see who the best one above would be to grab to pair with CMC.

3 hours ago, BobSanders_33 said:

Carson

Henderson

Sanders

Jacobs

Gaskin 

Where does Montgomery, Dobbins and Swift fit in that group ? They should probably be in their own tier with Carson. Rank please 

11 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Carson

Henderson

Jacobs

Sanders

Dobbins

Montgomery

Swift

Gaskin

I am just hoping guys in my draft share your thinking... it will make my day.

Not that I am right, but I see it differently 

15 minutes ago, snatchit said:

Not that I am right, but I see it differently 

And that will probly make THEIR day...

24 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

And that will probly make THEIR day...

There is no chance they will think like you... we have all been playing for about 30 years.

31 minutes ago, snatchit said:

There is no chance they will think like you... we have all been playing for about 30 years.

So what is your thinking?

51 minutes ago, snatchit said:

There is no chance they will think like you... 

Maybe we could arrange some private lessons...?

Gaskin is now being underrated. The whole committee concept as a detriment to fantasy success is being overrated in fact. A guy splitting carries doesn’t mean he can’t finish as a good RB2 or have big games. Talent finds a way to show itself and if he’s running and catching well it doesn’t matter if they infuriatingly feed Malcolm Brown or Salvon (who is secretly good but shh.). You can do a lot worse in round 5.

8 hours ago, jenkins said:

Seems like these RBs are all over the place with rankings.  1/2 PPR.  I still think Carson leads the list, but I've seen different rankings that has these guys all mixed up

Carson

Jacobs

Miles Sanders

Gaskin

Henderson

Carson

Montgomery. 

M Davis. 

Gaskin

Henderson 

Jacobs, no way you can take him any higher with Drake on the team

Sanders, Scott and Howard and unpredictable Qb, doesn’t make for a trustworthy rb   

I just think the hate for Swift has gone too far. Detroit has a great oline, Goff made Gurely a super star.  Swift had like 46 grabs and 10 TD's, and didnt start until later in the season. Even if its a 60/40 split... who cares. Whos to say it wont be that way for Carson and Montgomery ? Detroit should be able to move the ball, playing hurry up and dumping tons of passes off to Hock and Swift. His HC and OC used to coach Eckler and Kamara... they say he could catch 80 balls. He is very effective at the goaline. Williams was terrible at the oline in GB. Reports say he will for sure he ready week 1. 

Goff and Gurley where surrounded with a lot better cast of players. 

The Lions aren’t going to produce like that team did, Goff isn’t going to out produce Stafford. 

The Lions have no WRs worthy of a bench spot on ones ff team. 

Thank about it, do you really want a 60/40 split for your third round pick, nooo. And the swift owner will care. 

It won’t be that way for Carson and Montgomery, they play on teams that will out produce the Lions , and neither of them have back ups that their coaches have said they can see a 50/50 split.  

Now you speak of Kamara and Ekeler, those two players produced on better producing teams.  

Who cares, Swift owners will care.  

On 8/22/2021 at 9:30 AM, jenkins said:

Carson

Jacobs

Miles Sanders

Gaskin

Henderson

1. Carson
  2. Henderson
  3. Sanders
  4. Gaskin
  5. Jacobs

1 hour ago, snatchit said:

Goff  Mcvay made Gurely a super star. 

Fixed...

44 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Fixed...

true... either way Goff dumps off passes a lot. This is just my opinion. I think Swift is solid

11 minutes ago, snatchit said:

true... either way Goff dumps off passes a lot. This is just my opinion. I think Swift is solid

I don't have a problem with Swift, I just think that Goff is a bad QB and the team won't move the ball very much and score all that often.  Sure, Swift may get 4 receptions a game, but if he's not scoring many TD's or getting many yards, those receptions won't boost him enough.  I see nothing wrong with Swift, just the team.  It's not his fault that his QB and WR's suck.  I can see him finishing with only 4 or 5 TD's this year.  I think Swift has a hard time reaching 1200 total yards this year.  I can see a ceiling of 900/300.  Couple that with only 5 scores and say 60 receptions, only puts him around 12 fpg.  That's fine, but the problem is that I think he'll be a 17-point guy one week, and a 7-point guy the next.  He'd have a be a "match-up" guy.  I'd rather take some of those other guys because I think they'll be more reliable and consistent.   I'd be much happier with Swift 2 rounds later as an RB3 than an RB2.

3 hours ago, snatchit said:

Whos to say it wont be that way for Carson and Montgomery ?

I will, at least about Carson.  Montgomery, yeah, he's going to be mired in a 3-way committee, but Carson is the bellcow for his offense.

On 8/22/2021 at 6:30 AM, jenkins said:

Carson

Jacobs

Miles Sanders

Gaskin

Henderson

Henderson, Carson, Jacobs, Sanders, Gaskin for me.

Henderson already has a thumb issue. 

Dont see how anyone in their right mind can list him above Carson, and Carson is the right pick of that list as the number one choice. 

A sprained thumb isn't going to keep the man out of action for more than a week.

He was back in action today.