KSB2424

Kaepernick is back!

Just now, Brad GLuckman said:

I wonder if this documentary will expose Kaep as a guy who's just not all that bright. Probably not,, as most people are dug in on either side. i've always kind of thought of him as a dumb guy that was radicalized by his girlfriend and made into a figurehead for the cause. He's become an icon for many but he's just clearly not all that smart or thoughtful. He's an athlete, not a scholar. Surprised that this stuff made it to Netflix because I'm sure plenty of smart people could have stopped a couple of these really embarrassing parts of his documentary.

Completely spot on.  Whoever let this happen, green lighted this Netflix documentary,dropped the ball.  There was a reason he barely spoke in public and was more of a logo/mascot than anything else.  

Side note, I like posting video's from twitter as they link nicely on this bored.  This reply to the one is stellar, such a great response....

He sorta reminds me of that Chappelle character from Under Cover Brother, "Conspiracy Brother"....   😄

50 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/kaepernick-mad-that-no-slave-owner-will-enslave-him-no-matter-how-many-times-he-tries-out-to-be-a-slave

If a team offers him a job..will he take it??  If I was an owner...Id try it just to see..make him a clipboard carrier.

Focking awesome :lol:

In May 2017, he visited the brutal Seattle Seahawks Plantation hoping to become a slave there but unfortunately left training camp with his liberty and independence still intact. Kaepernick then visited the infamous Baltimore Ravens, some of the cruelest slave-drivers in the country, but they too declined to take away his rights and place him in bondage. Finally, in a last-ditch effort, Kaepernick arranged his own private slave auction of himself in Atlanta where he demonstrated his proficiency as a slave for 32 potential owners. Ultimately, he remained unable to find a buyer for himself.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/kaepernick-mad-that-no-slave-owner-will-enslave-him-no-matter-how-many-times-he-tries-out-to-be-a-slave

If a team offers him a job..will he take it??  If I was an owner...Id try it just to see..make him a clipboard carrier.

But he has a specific slave vision of himself. I don't think he wants to be a clipboard slave. He wants to be a team slave leader in the huddle. :dunno:

On 10/31/2021 at 8:31 AM, listen2me 23 said:

Kaepernick exploits young black people to fatten his pockets and stroke his ego.

A prime example of what is wrong with America these days.  

He is no hero.

He’s not smart enough for that. He’s a front for someone/ something else. How did this barely literate moron ever get into a college? 

25 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

But he has a specific slave vision of himself. I don't think he wants to be a clipboard slave. He wants to be a team slave leader in the huddle. :dunno:

Is being a clipboard slave the equivalent of being a  "House N#####" ? 

I was thinkin of clipboard jesus...Charlie Whitehurst.  Kap could be clipboard allah

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Is being a clipboard slave the equivalent of being a  "House N#####" ? 

Good question. Maybe Dobby can answer that. Or maybe even maxipad waters. :dunno:

8 hours ago, RLLD said:

He sorta reminds me of that Chappelle character from Under Cover Brother, "Conspiracy Brother"....   😄

Great character and of course - it's Chappelle, so what else is there to say.    Not sure why that movie doesn't get more love.     Pretty funny movie.