Utilit99

Anyone into Ozark?

Dang. Just finished season 4. When the hell does part 2 come out? If it's going to be a while, I'll watch again all of part 1 when the time comes. 

A+

Gotta love it when the series final season tops the other seasons. Episode 7 kicked ass.  

On 1/28/2022 at 3:30 AM, Utilit99 said:

Dang. Just finished season 4. When the hell does part 2 come out? If it's going to be a while, I'll watch again all of part 1 when the time comes. 

A+

Gotta love it when the series final season tops the other seasons. Episode 7 kicked ass.  

Cant find a firm answer.  Some say in a couple months because it could be similar to how Netflix has done other shows, so as soon as March. Others say sometime in 2022, so could be as late as the fall premiere lineups.  

Just now, Horseman said:

Cant find a firm answer.  Some say in a couple months because it could be similar to how Netflix has done other shows, so as soon as March. Others say sometime in 2022, so could be as late as the fall premiere lineups.  

I heard 2022 for sure

Just now, Horseman said:

Saw this in an article:

So, when does Ozark Season 4 Part 2 air? And why was it split up to begin with?

This likely has something to do with Netflix attempting to win more awards for the show by turning one season into two that are eligible for different Emmy years. So, Ozark season 4 part 1 is eligible for the Emmys in this current period, but that ends May 31, 2022. So, if Ozark season 4 part 2 airs any time after May 31 this year, it will be eligible for the following year.

So that’s the baseline, Ozark season 2 will not be here before May 31. But we’ve also heard that it will be arriving before the end of 2022, which should mean less than a year, perhaps much less, before we get the conclusion. Jason Batemen was recently asked about when part 2 was arriving on Jimmy Fallon, and he said it would be “kinda soon.”

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Saw this in an article:

So, when does Ozark Season 4 Part 2 air? And why was it split up to begin with?

This likely has something to do with Netflix attempting to win more awards for the show by turning one season into two that are eligible for different Emmy years. So, Ozark season 4 part 1 is eligible for the Emmys in this current period, but that ends May 31, 2022. So, if Ozark season 4 part 2 airs any time after May 31 this year, it will be eligible for the following year.

So that’s the baseline, Ozark season 2 will not be here before May 31. But we’ve also heard that it will be arriving before the end of 2022, which should mean less than a year, perhaps much less, before we get the conclusion. Jason Batemen was recently asked about when part 2 was arriving on Jimmy Fallon, and he said it would be “kinda soon.”

Thanks and hopefully June.

I'm at season 2 episode six I think.  I dunno.  I feel it's kinda jumping the shark a bit.  There are too many crazy storylines.  It's like they are trying too hard.  

Just now, fandandy said:

I'm at season 2 episode six I think.  I dunno.  I feel it's kinda jumping the shark a bit.  There are too many crazy storylines.  It's like they are trying too hard.  

I said the same thing to my girlfriend. It's literally non stop craziness. How can the main family even put up with this?  One new crazy thing at a time without a breath in between. 

But I still love the show though. :banana: 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I said the same thing to my girlfriend. It's literally non stop craziness. How can the main family even put up with this?  One new crazy thing at a time without a breath in between. 

But I still love the show though. :banana: 

Yeah, I'll stick with it too.  It's become our show.  Each night, wanna watch some Ozark?  Of course...

Not a good show to have sex during though.

So, when did they burn that guy's boat???

31 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Yeah, I'll stick with it too.  It's become our show.  Each night, wanna watch some Ozark?  Of course...

Not a good show to have sex during though.

So, when did they burn that guy's boat???

So, why do you keep calling me by the gay uncle's name while we're having sex?

Fyp

season 4 part 2 drops on April 29th :banana:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Thanks and was wondering and will get Netflix back in for a month. Maybe this will make their stock to rise again lol.

40 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Thanks. You read my mind. Me and coworker were discussing it today and we were both like when is part 2 - both too lazy to look it up [The Blood Hound Gang] And Then Along Come Bostonlager(y)[/The Blood Hound Gang]

55 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

:banana:

I was so pissed at the end of season four thinking in my brilliant brain that there was no way they could wrap all this up in two episodes.  Then it just ended and I was like, WTF?  Future reference, don't ever tell me about a show that you like unless it is legit over with and complete.  

I am not going to tell my gf ahead of time.   I am going to though make a good dinner and say, wanna watch some TV?

9 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I am not going to tell my gf ahead of time.   I am going to though make a good dinner and say, wanna watch some TV?

Haha good idea.

I was so excited thinking I was thinking I was going to binge the ending and then damn - part 2 coming soon. I thought I read it want until June - happy it is just over a week away !!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Predictions ???

No spoilers if it was leaked !!!!!!!

Honestly, I'm trying to remember the last ending, and yes, no spoilers, please.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bostonlager said:

:pointstosky:

Sad it’s gonna be over though. Such a fantastic focking show.