Sign in to follow this  
edjr

BIL threatens divorce if wife gets the Vax

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

Then got heavily booed at his own rally when he said it.

That is not something that he controls.  If you do not want the vax or if you do that is fine.  But people should not confuse being a Trump supporter with being against the vaccine.  He has done his part to create it and promote it. 

I am in my late 50s and most of the people I know are +/- 10 years of me.  Almost all are both vaccinated and Trump supporters.  Being a Trump supporter and wanting or not wanting the vax should be viewed as two separate things. 

• Thanks 1

Dood's a nut job. He'd willingly give up half his sh!t over a useless vaccine? She should tell him to put up or shuddup. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

That is not something that he controls.  If you do not want the vax or if you do that is fine.  But people should not confuse being a Trump supporter with being against the vaccine.  He has done his part to create it and promote it. 

I am in my late 50s and most of the people I know are +/- 10 years of me.  Almost all are both vaccinated and Trump supporters.  Being a Trump supporter and wanting or not wanting the vax should be viewed as two separate things. 

Uphill battle on this one Bill. The media has sold the handling of covid as science,  which is the purview of the left. Totally politicized it. And Trump is a right winger extremist. Not really of course, he's the most pro American middle of the road president we have seen in our lifetimes. It's all about sales. Look at the libs here and what they believe.  Whatever they are told is the answer.

19 hours ago, edjr said:

My SIL wants to go to Hawaii (already paid) and needs the vax to go. Husband is a nutty trumper and threatens divorce if she gets it. He thinks the vax lets off some sort of vapor that infects others. 

He got the rona last year was deathly ill but pulled through. Thinks he got it from someone the wife invited over that was vaxed.

I am vaxxed, he is fine with me coming over :wacko: 

Stay tuned!

I call this BS!

19 hours ago, edjr said:

My kids mom's family. we arent officially together, but we live together and we are all family,. do everything together.

You live with your ex and her husband? Do you hear them banging?

58 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You live with your ex and her husband? Do you hear them banging?

He’s the corner guy jacking it

• Haha 2

On 1/21/2022 at 4:48 PM, jerryskids said:

Also I was wondering why a woman would be going 6 time zones west for a vacation without her husband. :dunno: 

Because he sounds like a nut job.  Six may be too close.

On 1/21/2022 at 5:04 PM, edjr said:

My kids mom's family. we arent officially together, but we live together and we are all family,. do everything together.

5 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You live with your ex and her husband?

Well that explains the 106,000 posts.

I don’t care what one personally decides when it comes to getting vaxed. I always respect a man that lets his woman know who is boss. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1