Utilit99

Is there a time table for when black history month finally ends.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I have no idea what you are rambling on about. 

It's simple. If you want to be part of a society, then join it in all it's expectations of you. Else, don't join it. 

What if a black person decides they want to join white society, and they somehow figure out how to control their uncontrollable violence (which is impossible I know, but let's assume), and they manage to stop being violent yet they still want to wear loud clothing, listen to hip hop music, and maybe even dance once in a while.  Is that acceptable?  Or does adhering to culture mean total compliance?

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

What if a black person decides they want to join American society, and they somehow figure out how to behave with simple decency, and they manage to stop being violent yet they still want to wear loud clothing, listen to hip hop music, and maybe even dance once in a while.  Is that acceptable?  Or does adhering to culture mean total compliance?

Fixed.

Given that this description fits quite a large number of people, I am going with a resounding YES.  I do think that those of African decent are able to conduct themselves on par with other good and decent people.

11 minutes ago, vomit said:

What if a black person decides they want to join white society, and they somehow figure out how to control their uncontrollable violence (which is impossible I know, but let's assume), and they manage to stop being violent yet they still want to wear loud clothing, listen to hip hop music, and maybe even dance once in a while.  Is that acceptable?  Or does adhering to culture mean total compliance?

20 years ago I joined a company as a consultant and my first three team leads were a black guy and a black women and then a white women. 

They all joined in the American experience and followed societal laws and measures. Good people. :thumbsup:

I look at statistics and read and learn of other black "cultural happenings", and they don't want any part of it. Too bad the majority of black people don't seem to want any part of the white society. I mean, the liberals can't stop talking about skin color. Including you.

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I am so sick of getting work emails, seeing ads, etc. on this garbage.

It's been going on now for 52 years I think. How much black history is there left to learn? And for those who didn't want to learn, they aren't going to start now I imagine. 

A 14 plus hour thread bitching about it should help you feel better 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Racists are sick of black history month, stunner. :o 

Racists want to keep talking about people's skin color. Stunner. :o

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Racists want to keep talking about people's skin color. Stunner. :o

That’s why you start so many threads about black people.

That and your total lack of friends, family or anything to do. :thumbsup: 

Just now, MDC said:

That’s why you start so many threads about black people.

That and your total lack of friends, family or anything to do. :thumbsup: 

yeah, I have a total lack of friends. good one. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

yeah, I have a total lack of friends. good one. 

At least have Tardcore. 🎄 

There will always be "race" as long as Democrats can make them victims to buy their votes in order to stay in their all-white gated communities with 7-figure houses.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Racists are sick of black history month, stunner. :o 

Not at all, I see plenty of support for it among African Americans and Democrats.... :dunno:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Not at all, I see plenty of support for it among African Americans and Democrats.... :dunno:

Less so from you and other rightie bigots. ;) 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

This is true. They are the ones perpetuating it. Instead of just accepting everyone as equal. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

oh my. mdcack throws down the "bigot" word. oh no.

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

20 years ago I joined a company as a consultant and my first three team leads were a black guy and a black women and then a white women. 

They all joined in the American experience and followed societal laws and measures. Good people. :thumbsup:

I look at statistics and read and learn of other black "cultural happenings", and they don't want any part of it. Too bad the majority of black people don't seem to want any part of the white society. I mean, the liberals can't stop talking about skin color. Including you.

I still can't past the fact that you say that blacks can't control their violence, but then you say some blacks have.  Which is it?

You know what's really evil? The fact that we don't have an Australoid or a Mongoloid or a Caucasoid month or months. 

I'm feeling very hurt by this. :cry:

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

I still can't past the fact that you say that blacks can't control their violence, but then you say some blacks have.  Which is it?

Some drunks have proven to control their problems, some can't.  

Some drunks have proven to control their problems, some can't.  

A drunk doesnt have an inherent uncontrollable drinking problem.  They can control it.

By definition, something that is uncontrollable cannot be controlled.  So when you say blacks have a inherent uncontrollable violence, then there is nothing they can do.

Either way you're lying.  I'm trying to figure out which one is the lie.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

How is it racist to want black American citizens to be incorporated into our country without always having to highlight their skin color? 

Why are they mutually exclusive?

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Someone already tried that. I replied. Plus there is no Feb. 29 this year I don't think. 

utilit99 isn't sure when leap years are is not surprising.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

It cannot go anywhere.

The culture of African Americans is deeply entrenched in playing the role of victim.  So much so that they have to ignore progress as it arises, because to do so is to be "accepting" 

So the pretense of oppression will likely never abate, unless every AA gets every little thing they want, they are being oppressed.

This sounds all very dumb. 

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

A drunk doesnt have an inherent uncontrollable drinking problem.  They can control it.

By definition, something that is uncontrollable cannot be controlled.  So when you say blacks have a inherent uncontrollable violence, then there is nothing they can do.

Either way you're lying.  I'm trying to figure out which one is the lie.

You don't know anything about genetic addictions do you?

You don't know anything about genetic addictions do you?

Of course I do.  But just because you have a genetic predisposition to addiction doesn't mean it's uncontrollable.

So do blacks have a genetic predisposition for violence?  Controllable or uncontrollable?

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

Of course I do.  But just because you have a genetic predisposition to addiction doesn't mean it's uncontrollable.

So do blacks have a genetic predisposition for violence?  Controllable or uncontrollable?

Dude. I gave you my thoughts on the topic. Look at the numbers throughout the world for yourself and get back to me when you have actually done your own homework on it and have something to offer other than 50 questions geared towards trying to get me to fall for some point you are trying to make. 

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not sure I agree with that assertion given that I enjoy it :dunno:  But hey, tell yourself what you need in order to maintain your bias :cheers:

17 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

utilit99 isn't sure when leap years are is not surprising.

This sounds all very dumb. 

I accept your surrender  :overhead:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dude. I gave you my thoughts on the topic. Look at the numbers throughout the world for yourself and get back to me when you have actually done your own homework on it and have something to offer other than 50 questions geared towards trying to get me to fall for some point you are trying to make. 

Well my point is that you are a piece o sh!t, and I've more than proven that. 😎

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Good. So you are done. You now have 1 redeeming quality. You can quit on your insane liberal obsessions. 

Congratulations. 

54 minutes ago, vomit said:

Old news. Peefoam has already been perma banned twice. Everybody hates him and wishes he was dead.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Old news. Peefoam has already been perma banned twice. Everybody hates him and wishes he was dead.

keep trying peanut. Maybe one day in your dreams your 700 pound wife may instantly turn into a beautiful woman. 

And if she actually did, she would leave your fat ass in a heartbeat. :lol::banana:

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

I can see why.  He says some really disgusting sh!t.

Also why do you call him Peefoam? :lol:

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

He dreams about me peeing on him is all I can think of. 

What's disgusting about what i  say?

25 minutes ago, vomit said:

His first handle was Seafoam but he got banned for dropping nbombs. He came back as sderk - also banned.

Now he’s Utoilet, the Nazi ballerina. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, MDC said:

His first handle was Seafoam but he got banned for dropping nbombs. He came back as sderk - also banned.

Now he’s Utoilet, the Nazi ballerina. :lol: 

Think of me now peeing foam into your mouth. You love dreaming of it so much. 

You are in ecstasy as you slurp and swish. 

You are so fat that's all you have left in life to dream of since your 700 pound cow of a wife is even sick of you. :lol:

36 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He dreams about me peeing on him is all I can think of. 

What's disgusting about what i  say?

On 2/16/2022 at 3:27 PM, Utilit99 said:

The black kid's inherent uncontrollable violent instincts were all kicked in. He should be locked up for good.

Just now, vomit said:
  On 2/16/2022 at 3:27 PM, Utilit99 said:

The black kid's inherent uncontrollable violent instincts were all kicked in. He should be locked up for good.

Sometimes truth can be tough to handle. Sorry you are coming across this for the first time in your life. 

Reality is tough man. Maybe therapy will help you in the long run. :dunno:

Maybe you can run to your mommy mrs. gutterpedo?   :dunno:

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Sometimes truth can be tough to handle. Sorry you are coming across this for the first time in your life. 

Reality is tough man. Maybe therapy will help you in the long run. :dunno:

Maybe you can run to your mommy mrs. gutterpedo?   :dunno:

This is not the truth, it's disgusting.  Blacks do not have inherent uncontrollable violence, and you're a piece of sh!t for saying this.  They are humans just like everyone.

6 hours ago, vomit said:

This is not the truth, it's disgusting.  Blacks do not have inherent uncontrollable violence, and you're a piece of sh!t for saying this.  They are humans just like everyone.

:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, t.j. booker said:

Gloria celebrated BHM all year. :cry: 

Black Hogs Matter?  :(