Sign in to follow this  
'Jeopardy!''s champion Amy Scheider gets engaged to girlfriend...

Pictures of the couple found at the link...

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/24/jeopardy-champ-amy-schneider-engaged-genevieve/

"Jeopardy!" legend Amy Schneider is putting her winnings to good use -- she just got engaged!!!

That's right, Amy dropped the news on Twitter that "Genevieve is no longer my girlfriend... she's my fiancée!!!"

She also added she couldn't be happier to tie the knot and posted a pic of their hands on top of each other. Both women are wearing diamond engagement rings.

As you probably know, Amy became the most successful woman in "Jeopardy!" history earlier this year when she went on a 40-game winning streak. She ended up taking home $1.3 mil before losing to Rhone Talsma.

Needless to say, she made her mark on the show. In addition to her massive financial winnings ... she made headlines for being the first openly transgender contestant to qualify for the Tournament of Champions.

During her historic run, Amy said she wanted to use the platform to be a "smart, confident woman doing something super normal."

When it was all said and done, she quit her job as a software engineer and told us she wants to focus on new opportunities -- including writing a book and podcasting.

The good news just keeps pouring in ... congrats, Amy and Genevieve!!!

------

HT weeps uncontrollably...

1 hour ago, posty said:

As you probably know, Amy became the most successful woman in "Jeopardy!" history earlier this year when she went on a 40-game winning streak.

The quotation marks were put around the wrong word in this sentence.

I know I'm supposed to believe that gender and sexuality are independent, but if you are a guy who becomes a girl (gender), and you fall in love with a woman or another guy who became a girl (sexuality, and I can't tell what the other person is)... there is some confusion going on in your brain.  :dunno: 

Never heard of this person before, but “super normal” is an oxymoron.

2 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Never heard of this person before, but “super normal” is an oxymoron.

A dude put on a dress, won a lot of money on Jeopardy, and got a bit of celebrity cred because he had such a long (40 game) winning streak, which only got broken up a couple of weeks ago. Now, he's gotten engaged to what may or may not be a woman.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

This isn’t normal and shouldn’t be celebrated. 

The 'marriage', no, but as for the successful winning streak on Jeopardy, I'll tip my hat. No grudges from me. This is the first time we've seen a tranny succeed in a fair competition without resorting to cheating.

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I know I'm supposed to believe that gender and sexuality are independent, but if you are a guy who becomes a girl (gender), and you fall in love with a woman or another guy who became a girl (sexuality, and I can't tell what the other person is)... there is some confusion going on in your brain.  :dunno: 

Its fiancé looks like a biological woman to me. 🤔

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The 'marriage', no, but as for the successful winning streak on Jeopardy, I'll tip my hat. No grudges from me. This is the first time we've seen a tranny succeed in a fair competition without resorting to cheating.

Yeah, I’m only talking about the tranny piece. To everyone’s credit, I didn’t know it was a tranny until today. But I don’t follow jeopardy. 

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: