WhiteWonder

2022 Timeline?

Last year we started rolling bones on Feb 24th and finished March 4th. 8 days to roll. 

Draft kicked off March 4th  and ended (including the supplemental) March 16th   13 days  

things should be slightly quicker with only 12 teams  but the season starts on April 7th I believe…. 23 days away 

Perhaps we should get bones rolling tomorrow and the draft started by Monday if possible? We can start the draft off very slow given how much trading and free agency still needs to play out and we can agree to ramp up the speed by 3/28?

Thoughts?

Also think we still need to hear from Blackclouds

I think I have BC's real name and can see him on FB.  I'll send a DM.
That timeline sounds good to me and I agree we can probably take our time and have plenty of time.

I will post the bone rolling thread this evening. Hopefully we can get all rolls in by Sunday and the draft can “kick off” Monday 3/21 with no rushing. Although with no rushing I’m not sure how far we will get with so many dominoes still to fall. 

at the very least, with all the draft threads posted on Monday, we can start filling in the late rounds with our exclusives 

I will get the draft threads posted by Sunday. Possibly sooner. I will start with the end rounds so people can begin to fill in as they see fit. 

56 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

We should be able to start filling in our property players now

please include team with your selections in the same format we had last year

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

as in Mad Friars?

as in whatever team they play for as exclusives can be on your team or an unowned team as well. 

when is the supplemental?

Not sure. No rush I guess I didn’t expect us to draft so fast. 

The sooner the better....if possible. Our high school softball season goes into full swing next week so I'll be on the road quite a bit...and there will be times I'll be unavailable for 6, 8, even 12 hours at a time.

17 minutes ago, Burt said:

The sooner the better....if possible. Our high school softball season goes into full swing next week so I'll be on the road quite a bit...and there will be times I'll be unavailable for 6, 8, even 12 hours at a time.

Skipped 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1