Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Zelenskyy says the world should 'be ready' for possibility Putin uses nuclear weapons

I hear this guy zelensky  whine and all the time that the world should spend big on him. Ukraine is somehow special because they paid big dollars to hunter biden and  the "big guy". 

Great job creepy joe. fock. 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/zelenskyy-world-be-ready-for-possibility-putin-uses-nuclear-weapons

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Friday that the world should "be ready" for the possibility that Vladimir Putin could use nuclear weapons in the ongoing war. 

Zelenskyy, speaking to CNN, made the remark a day after CIA Director William Burns said "given the potential desperation of President Putin and the Russian leadership, given the setbacks that they’ve faced so far militarily, none of us can take lightly the threat posed by a potential resort to tactical nuclear weapons or low-yield nuclear weapons." 

"Not only me -- all of the world, all of the countries have to be worried because it can be not real information, but it can be truth," Zelenskyy told CNN when asked for his reaction to Burns’ comments. 

Fock him and tired of Zelensky and what he wants! He seems more like a puss then a hero like being portrayed in MSM.He doesn't care if he is the one that gets the world in WW3 if it helps him. Keep fighting or surrender to Putin and quit trying to get other countries involved and they already did enough for you!

21 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Once you make the threat, you cant walk it back and it becomes "use it or lose it".

What threat did he make though and he is not the one with nukes ? He is trying to scare the other countries to support him...

18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

If Putin uses nukes, I can't even imagine how long he'd be suspended from the Oscars.

Not sure but bet he would still be able to post on Twitter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Serious though if Zelensky knew he can't win this war unless he had help from other countries ( USA mostly). Should have surrender from the get go and he is causing his own people the lives lost as well. Yet most in America thinks he is a hero thanks to MSM.

8 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Serious though if Zelensky knew he can't win this war unless he had help from other countries ( USA mostly). Should have surrender from the get go and he is causing his own people the lives lost as well. Yet most in America thinks he is a hero thanks to MSM.

Same with George Washington

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Same with George Washington

True but think he was willing to go on without help had it be. Little different as well and nukes can be involved. Zelensky doesn't care if this ends the world. I'm just not a fan of him sorry!

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Once you make the threat, you cant walk it back and it becomes "use it or lose it".

🤦‍♂️ 

It’s be a totally sh1tbag move to nuke a country that willingly turned over their nuclear arsenal to yours.

Good for Putin.  I can't think of a better way to rid the world of Nazis and people that mutilate their children.  Besides it's all the us fault.  We did this to Putin.  He has no choice.

44 minutes ago, vomit said:

Good for Putin.  I can't think of a better way to rid the world of Nazis and people that mutilate their children.  Besides it's all the us fault.  We did this to Putin.  He has no choice.

No one is a fan of Putin at least I'm not! That said not a fan of Zelenskyy and tired of him whining to get the US more involved! Fock him and we need to take care of our people as well! That comes first and sorry dude! America did enough for you and keep on fighting or surrender!

A nuclear war for Ukraine. Can you imagine? Well, it may happen. 🇺🇦 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A nuclear war for Ukraine. Can you imagine? Well, it may happen. 

The board game of Risk will never be the same!

51 minutes ago, vomit said:

ukraine dead and biden with shlt on his face again. awesome. 

Russia is never nuke them and they plan to take over their resources. If they did would have the nuclear fall back on them as well. Not going to happen.

7 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Fock him and tired of Zelensky and what he wants! He seems more like a puss then a hero like being portrayed in MSM.He doesn't care if he is the one that gets the world in WW3 if it helps him. Keep fighting or surrender to Putin and quit trying to get other countries involved and they already did enough for you!

I tend to agree with this. There is nothing worldly special about Ukraine. Stop dragging everyone into your war. 
Surrender already you fock

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Russia is never nuke them and they plan to take over their resources. If they did would have the nuclear fall back on them as well. Not going to happen.

there is a worse alternative in their eyes.  that is they lose this war, get forced to accept western values, and Russian children are raped and mutilated.  They will end the human race in a nuclear fireball before that happens.  So, you cannot threaten Russia with nukes.   Russia is the Branch Davidians (of Waco, Texas) with 6000 nukes.  They are now ready to die for their religion.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

there is a worse alternative in their eyes.  that is they lose this war, get forced to accept western values, and Russian children are raped and mutilated.  They will end the human race in a nuclear fireball before that happens.  So, you cannot threaten Russia with nukes.   Russia is the Branch Davidians (of Waco, Texas) with 6000 nukes.  They are now ready to die for their religion.

They will not nuke their neighbor. Chemical maybe and even doubt that!

7 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Also Russia ain't going to lose and wraps this up within 6 months.

It’s the American way isn’t it. We’re going to funnel billions of dollars into a clear losing cause and gain absolutely nothing from it.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

It’s the American way isn’t it. We’re going to funnel billions of dollars into a clear losing cause and gain absolutely nothing from it.

True and sad.

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Some people will gain. Some already have. 

35 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They will not nuke their neighbor. Chemical maybe and even doubt that!

oh yes they will.

59 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Yes!  We need Russia to save my children from being raped and mutilated.  Please Russia nuke me!  I need you!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

Yes!  We need Russia to save my children from being raped and mutilated.  Please Russia nuke me!  I need you!

ive said time and again i dont want war.  biden has focked foreign policy to the point were all about to die.  i dont want it.  

as i said tho, the final moments will be people like you making fart noises on internet forums.

29 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Why ?

let me get this straight.  for decades, you bought into the belief that iraq and north korea should not be allowed nukes because they will blow up the world.  but now that weve actually come to that scenario with russia, you ask why?  i think you fully understand what is on, you just refuse to believe it.

weve been on a clock this whole time since the bomb was invented.  we failed to fix our society.  its over.  times up.  hell, we went backwards.

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

let me get this straight.  for decades, you bought into the belief that iraq and north korea should not be allowed nukes because they will blow up the world.  but now that weve actually come to that scenario with russia, you ask why?  i think you fully understand what is on, you just refuse to believe it.

weve been on a clock this whole time since the bomb was invented.  we failed to fix our society.  its over.  times up.  hell, we went backwards.

Okay so I Bought into it for decades ? How do you know I did ?

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

we were LUCKY the US and USSR didnt blow up the world. very lucky.  thats all it was.

What about China ?

56 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Why ?

There are NATO rape squads dying to rape and mutilate Russian children.

21 minutes ago, nobody said:

There are NATO rape squads dying to rape and mutilate Russian children.

So basically If Ukraine promises to never join Nato the war would be over ?

7 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

So basically If Ukraine promises to never join Nato the war would be over ?

No, because the west has already pushed our raping and mutilation culture too far to the east.  Putin knows we're coming for his children.  The only way to save them is to destroy the entire population.

55 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

What about China ?

When Athens and Sparta went to war, the big winner was Macedonia.

16 minutes ago, vomit said:

No, because the west has already pushed our raping and mutilation culture too far to the east.  Putin knows we're coming for his children.  The only way to save them is to destroy the entire population.

Yeah I mean that was my first thought when this first started is when do we get to start raping the children of Russia? Do they send them over like a booker gets his women or how does that work? I think we’re all down for a good rape sesh amirite?

12 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah I mean that was my first thought when this first started is when do we get to start raping the children of Russia? Do they send them over like a booker gets his women or how does that work? I think we’re all down for a good rape sesh amirite?

I think there is an app for that.  I just hope we can get enough rapes in before the nukes come.

• Haha 1