Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy. Lol.  Another centrist. 

He’s not wrong though. 

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He’s not wrong though. 

Sure he is. The displays of outrage from the left and right are extremely unequal.  The left is much more destructive, in word and deed.  You don’t see it that way? Why did stores all over the country close and board up their windows during the election of 2020? What side were they concerned with? 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure he is. The displays of outrage from the left and right are extremely unequal.  The left is much more destructive, in word and deed.  You don’t see it that way? Why did stores all over the country close and board up their windows during the election of 2020? What side were they concerned with? 

I would say both sides.  The right just waited until.jan 6 to riot.  The right also owns mass shootings.

You only think the left is worse because you are on the right.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When you say the right, do you mean China and the Middle East?  They are the ones that wouldn’t permit it. I don’t recall anyone  on the right saying it shouldn’t be allowed here. Who lost their minds again? 

At least tell me you didn't post this with a straight face.

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cool. More money for the free state of Florida. Now they can pay all those taxes they weren’t paying.  Nice. 

Disney always paid taxes.

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s not and I know you’ll never admit it. You’re too biased. The right is not as far from the left as you think but you’ll never admit it, or maybe you’ll just never see it. I think it’s obvious from here that neither side will realize how similar they really are. 

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I would say both sides.  The right just waited until.jan 6 to riot.  The right also owns mass shootings.

You only think the left is worse because you are on the right.

No, I base it on volume. One stupid act where for a few hours which resulted in very little destruction doesn’t equal the four years of tumult and destruction from the left. You’re blind to it because you’re good with it. You accept it. 

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

At least tell me you didn't post this with a straight face.

Disney always paid taxes.

Please tell describe what the right “losing their minds” entails? Not going to a movie? That’s some unhinged behavior right there. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I base it on volume. One stupid act where for a few hours which resulted in very little destruction doesn’t equal the four years of tumult and destruction from the left. You’re blind to it because you’re good with it. You accept it. 

4 years of tumult and destruction?  What? : 😂

the only lefty tumult and destruction was the rioting in 2020, and I still say that had more to do with the stupid lockdowns

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He’s not and I know you’ll never admit it. You’re too biased. The right is not as far from the left as you think but you’ll never admit it, or maybe you’ll just never see it. I think it’s obvious from here that neither side will realize how similar they really are. 

There were months and months of right wing riots? You’re right, I never did see that. Ever in my life. It’s always been the left. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

4 years of tumult and destruction?  What? : 😂

the only lefty tumult and destruction was the rioting in 2020, and I still say that had more to do with the stupid lockdowns that trump put in place

Really? I recall fires and destruction at Trumps inauguration.  And protests amd riots after he won a few months prior. And there were plenty in between that and 2020. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There were months and months of right wing riots? You’re right, I never did see that. Ever in my life. It’s always been the left. 

Nope. Both sides have plenty of nut jobs. I don’t really give a shite if one is slightly worse than the other. They both suck. You will never admit it though. I can at least say the left suck but I can also say the right does as well. It doesn’t matter which one is worse. It’s not about picking the lesser of two evils, that’s what denying both groups is all about. Since I don’t agree with everything you do I know that you’ll always consider me to be a far left liberal. There is nothing in the middle for you, it’s your side or nothing at all. I hope someday you’ll prove me wrong. 

• Thanks 1

Gutterboy and Mooney show time and again they can’t make their point without hyperbole and making up the behavior of the other side. Extremely childish the two of them. Have yet to make the leap to manhood. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Nope. Both sides have plenty of nut jobs. I don’t really give a shite if one is slightly worse than the other. They both suck. You will never admit it though. I can at least say the left suck but I can also say the right does as well. It doesn’t matter which one is worse. It’s not about picking the lesser of two evils, that’s what denying both groups is all about. Since I don’t agree with everything you do I know that you’ll always consider me to be a far left liberal. There is nothing in the middle for you, it’s your side or nothing at all. I hope someday you’ll prove me wrong. 

Great. Now you’re just going to use more words to say the same shite you always say? Spare me and the rest of us from your redundant tripe. We all know your take on things. You have no take. 

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why did stores all over the country close and board up their windows during the election of 2020? What side were they concerned with? 

The ones that don’t vote

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Great. Now you’re just going to use more words to say the same shite you always say? Spare me and the rest of us from your redundant tripe. We all know your take on things. You have no take. 

One again, just because I don’t always agree with you. As if you are so much better than everyone else. You act as if you are so much more mature but you act the same as everyone else here. You’re an ass and you’re demeaning. Are you like 60?

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Slightly worse?

$2B in insurance claims alone, 100s of injuries and deaths in the 2020 riots and you are saying that a group of a few nutjobs who go into the capital building steal a podium and leave when they are told and don't come back is comparable?

Well, it shows what people you listen to.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy and Mooney show time and again they can’t make their point without hyperbole and making up the behavior of the other side. Extremely childish the tow of them. Have yet to make the leap to manhood. 

🤡

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

One again, just because I don’t always agree with you. As if you are so much better than everyone else. You act as if you are so much more mature but you act the same as everyone else here. You’re an ass and you’re demeaning. Are you like 60?

Uh huh. You should stop quoting me then. 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy and Mooney show time and again they can’t make their point without hyperbole and making up the behavior of the other side. Extremely childish the two of them. Have yet to make the leap to manhood. 

Again- please tell me you didn't post this with a straight face.

There are 33 pages of a thread here that is littered with you trying to sound the bells of triumph over Disney and their reliance on same sex kisses, and a "woke agenda" and all that and you want to try and pretend that you haven't been doing that?

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh huh. You should stop quoting me then. 

Why?  You’ll never stop quoting me.

You seriously can’t see that it’s left bad and right good on this site for so many? There is no middle ground for you. Anyone that has ever disagreed with you is consider to be on the left. You’ve proven it time and time again.  

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Again- please tell me you didn't post this with a straight face.

There are 33 pages of a thread here that is littered with you trying to sound the bells of triumph over Disney and their reliance on same sex kisses, and a "woke agenda" and all that and you want to try and pretend that you haven't been doing that?

You’re doing it again. You can’t help yourself, can you? I never said Disney was getting canceled, the OP did. I have said woke is going to cost them profit. And it has. I can clearly show that. You, on the other hand, can’t show the opposite. You can only wail about it. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why?  You’ll never stop quoting me.

You seriously can’t see that it’s left bad and right good on this site for so many? There is no middle ground for you. Anyone that has ever disagreed with you is consider to be on the left. You’ve proven it time and time again.  

I see it in reality in the times we are in right now. It wasn’t always such a stark difference. But it is now and one side is clearly much worse than the other. It will be great if that changes. 

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I see it in reality in the times we are in right now. It wasn’t always such a stark difference. But it is now and one side is clearly much worse than the other. It will be great if that changes. 

Have you ever thought that not everyone sees it from your point of view? We all have different experiences from where we live. 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Have you ever thought that not every sees it from your point of view? We all have different experiences from where we live. 

No.   It’s all the same.  Eye roll. Maybe you should just comment about where you live then.   Sounds good to me.  The less of you the better.  

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

. I have said woke is going to cost them profit. And it has. I can clearly show that.

Bet.  Show it.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Bet.  Show it.

How much did Thor 3 make in China? How much did Thor 4 make in China? 

No.   It’s all the same.  Eye roll. Maybe you should just comment about where you live then.   Sounds good to me.  The less of you the better.  

You prove my point every time you comment. 

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You prove my point every time you comment. 

Let’s just kiss and say goodbye. 

How much did Thor 3 make in China? How much did Thor 4 make in China? 

So Disney should make movies to appease China?

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So Disney should make movies to appease China?

Disney has done many things to appease China, like most of Hollywood has. They didn’t this time. They made less profits than they could have. Which is and has been my point. Your stand saying otherwise is ridiculous.  You know that China is now the biggest box office in the world, right? Having limited access to the biggest customer base on the planet can’t be spun as good or having no affect on this business, no matter how hard you try.  Your HTDS blinds you to an accepted and obvious truth. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Disney has done many things to appease China, like most of Hollywood has. They didn’t this time. They made less profits than they could have. Which is and has been my point. Your stand saying otherwise is ridiculous.  You know that China is now the biggest box office in the world, right? Having limited access to the biggest customer base on the planet can’t be spun as good or having no affect on this business, no matter how hard you try.  Your HTDS blinds you to an accepted and obvious truth. 

So were they right to appease China before and not now? Did they make the right move now? 

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s just kiss and say goodbye. 

I respect a differing opinion, it’s just that you’re an ass about other’s opinions most of the time. I’m not going anywhere. If you don’t want to hear my opinion then just block me. I will keep responding to yours when I disagree. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So were they right to appease China before and not now? Did they make the right move now? 

I’m laying out reality about business and now you want to do the morality dance. Different subject. But mark my words, Disney isn’t going to walk away from China. You’re a fool if you think they will. Disney movies are going to be shown in China, where they will cut things out or not put them in at all. Watch. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I respect a differing opinion, it’s just that you’re an ass about other’s opinions most of the time. I’m not going anywhere. If you don’t want to hear my opinion then just block me. I will keep responding to yours when I disagree. 

Why me? Do you respond to everyone you disagree with? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why me? Do you respond to everyone you disagree with? 

Pretty much. 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Pretty much. 

Yeah, I’ve noticed all your disagreements with the liberals around here. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m laying out reality about business and now you want to do the morality dance. Different subject. But mark my words, Disney isn’t going to walk away from China. You’re a fool if you think they will. Disney movies are going to be shown in China, where they will cut things out or not put them in at all. Watch. 

That doesn't answer the question. Should Disney be making movies to appease China or to make the movies they want to make? Should the US entertainment industry be giving in to what China wants?

I don't need your business lessons. I understand business, you clearly don't. I'm trying to suss out where your morals stand on these issues because they seem to be moving targets. 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Made less profits :lol:

Their "profits" are doing just fine.  Its made $500m so far.  Maybe if they made movies to appease china then others would boycott it.  Never know.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

That doesn't answer the question. Should Disney be making movies to appease China or to make the movies they want to make? Should the US entertainment industry be giving in to what China wants?

I don't need your business lessons. I understand business, you clearly don't. I'm trying to suss out where your morals stand on these issues because they seem to be moving targets. 

He's a security guard, he doesn't know sh1t about business.

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

No. Fock China. But this is so funny, you’ve been yapping about how not having China as a customer won’t affect Disney, but now you’re saying it’s about morals.  Why didn’t you just say less profits are the right thing to do in the first place? Instead you said it doesn’t matter to their bottom line. Too funny. 

• Confused 1