Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

I've never seen anyone take such a beating and look so incredibly stupid like troubadoosh did in this thread, and he keeps bumping it.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

😂

I see something from Fox News about people needing to be “rescued” from a foot of water on Splash Mountain (something that’s also happened in the past), so I’m guessing you’re referring to that?

Also saw this though:

I was looking at Disney stock in the long term and I don't really see anything all that concerning.  It's right where it was before it hit a huge increase before COVID.  It's pretty much right on pace where it had always been.

Just now, TimHauck said:

I see something from Fox News about people needing to be “rescued” from a foot of water on Splash Mountain (something that’s also happened in the past), so I’m guessing you’re referring to that?

Also saw this though:

They pulled it in Malaysia now.  Maybe that's what he's talking about?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also saw this though:

But but but......it was killed after 3 days because HT said so. And it "won't make as much as it could've," even though he can't say what he thinks it "could've" made.

This also ignores that Thor is the 7th straight Marvel movie that China has rejected from theaters. 

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings then was thought to suffer a similar fate because of a past interview star Simu Liu gave in which he talked about China as a “third world” country. Spider-Man: No Way Home supposedly featured the Statue of Liberty too much for Beijing censors’ liking, while Venom: Let There Be Carnage got axed due to old comments from Tom Hardy that were viewed as racially insensitive to the Chinese people.

Prior to Thor 4, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness was the most recent to be met with ire, reportedly because of the inclusion of the gay character America Chavez and an extremely brief sequence that showed a pro-Taiwan newspaper on a city magazine kiosk.

So basically China gets a bug up its ass and Disney has stopped trying to cater to them after years where studios did cater to them. 

Just talking business.  No need for all the emoting, ladies. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That the Thor movie is crushing it?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don't understand business clearly. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That the Thor movie is crushing it?

As I predicted? Yes. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Oh wait HT might just be talking about their stock being down 1% or something 

Looking at their stock long term you can see that it's really right where it had been for a while before COVID hit.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Looking at their stock long term you can see that it's really right where it had been for a while before COVID hit.

And it’s way up from when they first went public. 🤪

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

And it’s way up from when they first went public. 🤪

You don't think it's smart to look at long term trends instead of a small window when it comes to stocks?  You're picking a small window in order to prove some point you're trying to make.  There stock was close to $100 before a spike right before COVID hit and then it dropped as expected.  Once things opened back up their stock spiked up again, which isn't surprising.  Now that things have gotten closer to normal their stock has dropped back down to where it was before those two spikes.  There has also been a big crash in the market which led to it dropping.  It can all be looked at with some common sense.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You don't think it's smart to look at long term trends instead of a small window when it comes to stocks?  You're picking a small window in order to prove some point you're trying to make.  There stock was close to $100 before a spike right before COVID hit and then it dropped as expected.  Once things opened back up their stock spiked up again, which isn't surprising.  Now that things have gotten closer to normal their stock has dropped back down to where it was before those two spikes.  There has also been a big crash in the market which led to it dropping.  It can all be looked at with some common sense.

Which HT has showcased over and over he is sorely lacking. 

30 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Which HT has showcased over and over he is sorely lacking. 

All this good news and the Disney crew is so angry. I’m not. I like good news. More tax revenue for Florida. I like Florida. 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All this good news and the Disney crew is so angry. I’m not. I like good news. More tax revenue for Florida. I like Florida. 

I'll be in Disneyworld in 2 weeks, I can't wait.  Not angry at all.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

I'll be in Disneyworld in 2 weeks, I can't wait.  Not angry at all.

You have little kids? Should be fun.  Enjoy. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have little kids? Should be fun.  Enjoy. 

No my kids are older, will still be fun

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

No my kids are older, will still be fun

Oh. When I went my little girl was big into Frozen. The princess dinner was her highlight. My son was little but I remember him giggling at Olaf or  something like that. What’s your favorite character? I know it’s not Happy. Has to be Dopey or Grumpy. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Show where they are making more tax money from Disney.

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Show where they are making more tax money from Disney.

Didn’t vomit say the park is sold out? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t vomit say the park is sold out? 

It hasn't changed their revenue to Florida though. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It hasn't changed their revenue to Florida though. 

Maintained it then. Which is good. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maintained it then. Which is good. 

No one knows for sure. We also need to wait and see if what Disney owes on their bonds gets transferred. 

I find people that go to Disney without younger kids are usually creeps or weirdos. Probably a pedo deep down. 

I find that people that accuse others of being pedos all the time are usually pedos

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

I find that people that accuse others of being pedos all the time are usually pedos

Sure thing Chester. Have fun at an amusement park for kids. Hope you get some cotton candy, creepy.  

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure thing Chester. Have fun at an amusement park for kids. Hope you get some cotton candy, creepy.  

At what age are you a creep for going to Disney?

15 minutes ago, vomit said:

At what age are you a creep for going to Disney?

When your kids stop thinking it’s a magic kingdom. Take them to the beach or something. Stop playing make believe. 

We have friends that have gone to disney for the last 20yrs.  Kids are grown and gone and they still go.

6 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

We have friends that have gone to disney for the last 20yrs.  Kids are grown and gone and they still go.

Weirdos. 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When your kids stop thinking it’s a magic kingdom. Take them to the beach or something. Stop playing make believe. 

Ok so any person over age 8, and parents of kids over age 8 that go to Disney, they are all pedos.  Did I get that right?

26 minutes ago, vomit said:

Ok so any person over age 8, and parents of kids over age 8 that go to Disney, they are all pedos.  Did I get that right?

No. No you didn’t. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. No you didn’t. 

Well that's what you said.  I'll give you a chance to correct yourself here.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

Well that's what you said.  I'll give you a chance to correct yourself here.

🤡

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I find people that go to Disney without younger kids are usually creeps or weirdos. Probably a pedo deep down. 

🤡

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

🤡

Yup. Thats not what you said earlier. I’m talking about adults, like you. Maybe you can catch a drag Queen story hour down there, freak. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Thats not what you said earlier. I’m talking about adults, like you. Maybe you can catch a drag Queen story hour down there, freak. 

Right, any adult at Disney that is there without a kid under 8 is probably a pedo.  That's what you said.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

Right, any adult at Disney that is there without a kid under 8 is probably a pedo.  That's what you said.

When did I say 8? And if it makes you feel any better, we’re having pancakes and we are using the Mickey Mouse mold. My young kids like it. I go along with it. But if they get to be teenagers and still like it I’ll probably get a different one. That stuff is for kids.