Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled đŸ€ŁđŸ˜…

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The company made a course correction regarding what content they will produce. Although they've built up trust over decades by promoting wholesome G-rated programing for kids and parents, they made a conscious decision to give that up and do something else. Of course, it's Disney's prerogative to change their programming. If they've decide that they don't want to produce that content anymore, that they want to target a radical LGBTQ indoctrination campaign at kids instead, that's their right. It's jus that people should be aware of the change and decide for themselves.

Decent people like Fireballer don't want his kids to view it, nor does he want to pay for it. I feel the same way. I don't want my kids exposed to this stuff, especially when they're young. People should be made aware of the change and decide for themselves if they like it or not.

What changed?

You people keep talking about this radical content.  Where is it?

39 minutes ago, vomit said:

That's what this all boils down to, good ole fashioned bigotry.

So who exactly are we bigoted against thinking that queer/trans characters and messaging in programing for elementary kids is inappropriate? 

Just now, Fireballer said:

So who exactly are we bigoted against thinking that queer/trans characters and messaging in programing for elementary kids is inappropriate?Â ï»ż

queer/trans people obviously.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

So who exactly are we bigoted against thinking that queer/trans characters and messaging in programing for elementary kids is inappropriate? 

Still waiting for you to show all the queerness everywhere in Disney stuff

1 minute ago, vomit said:

queer/trans people obviously.

Ahhh...OK.  so you're on record as being against teachers talking about sex and gender ideology to elementary students, but we're the bigots for not thinking animated content with the same message is appropriate for kids?  You're an idiot.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Still waiting for you to show all the queerness everywhere in Disney stuff

That's not what I said. I asked a question.  

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Are people that are okay with their kids viewing it not decent?

As to your last sentence- the endgame isn't just people deciding for themselves...the endgame is "let's crush Disney for doing this" as opposed to just turning off the channel or ignoring it. 

And Disney still does plenty of G rated programming that does not have LGBTQIAA+ characters. Fireballer said it is "queerness everywhere" because one producer said something.

One of the ones that “said something” is the president in charge of content. The other is an executive producer. They are a bit higher up the food chain than “one producer”. Why are you constantly making things up out of thin air? 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

That's not what I said. I asked a question.  

You are the one who thinks it is permeating everything. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One of the ones that “said something” is the president in charge of content. The other is an executive producer. They are a bit higher up the food chain than “one producer”. Why are you constantly making things up out of thin air? 

So I said one producer- you admit it is one producer and then say I am making things up.

The dumbest person on the Internet-HT- strikes again.

How about you step aside with your own insane ramblings and let the adults in here discuss things. I may not agree with Fireballer or Voltaire on things but I damn sure respect them more than you. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

So I said one producer- you admit it is one producer and then say I am making things up.

The dumbest person on the Internet-HT- strikes again.

How about you step aside with your own insane ramblings and let the adults in here discuss things. I may not agree with Fireballer or Voltaire on things but I damn sure respect them more than you. 

One of them is the president of content. The other is an executive producer. That’s the producer in charge. Your claim was “one producer”. I showed it’s the people in charge. You’re pathetic.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Ahhh...OK.  so you're on record as being against teachers talking about sex and gender ideology to elementary students, but we're the bigots for not thinking animated content with the same message is appropriate for kids?  You're an idiot.

I might be against the same animated content.  Can you share an example with me?  Serioulsy.  My kids are older so I am not aware of any animated content from Disney that talks about sex and gender ideology.  Please share.  If you can't, then shut your b!tch mouth.

Alright so now we have several people saying that Disney content is filled with sex and queers, but not a single one of you can share any examples.  Am I right?

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

I might be against the same animated content.  Can you share an example with me?  Serioulsy.  My kids are older so I am not aware of any animated content from Disney that talks about sex and gender ideology.  Please share.  If you can't, then shut your b!tch mouth.

They are on record as pushing it you idiot.  The executive in charge of content said with her own mouth she wants to increases leading roles for LGBTQIA.

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Are people that are okay with their kids viewing it not decent?

As to your last sentence- the endgame isn't just people deciding for themselves...the endgame is "let's crush Disney for doing this" as opposed to just turning off the channel or ignoring it. 

And Disney still does plenty of G rated programming that does not have LGBTQIAA+ characters. Fireballer said it is "queerness everywhere" because one producer said something.

Most people are decent, including some that will tune in to the new programs and many that aren't aware of the changes.

For me the endgame is one of two: A ) Yes, to either crush Disney for doing this or else  B ) to deprive them of enough revenue to make them revert back to their their original programming, hopefully under new management and including some personnel turnover. This ties in to the next line.

It's not one producer as you say. It's the entire culture of their corporate staff from the president on down. The leaked video shows how deeply embedded and how thoroughly the ideology has taken root at Disney. The activists have the liberals cowering in the corner and are dictating content. The hope is that the pervert-adjacent, Disney's fair-weather mainstream liberal enablers, people such as you and vomit and MDC and Hawkeye, people who themselves aren't the problem but are cowards and more than willing to carry the water for those that are, that these people realize the company is losing money because they alienated a large segment of the population. We need the people who don't give a sh*t one way or the other, to jettison the freak show activists and return Disney to normal. But that change won't happen unless the company is punished financially.

If we can get them to start losing money, maybe they'll try to get their audience back.

Just now, Fireballer said:

They are on record as pushing it you idiot.  The executive in charge of content said with her own mouth she wants to increases leading roles for LGBTQIA.ï»ż

One person said she wants to.  But she hasn't done sh!t, do you understand that?  You took this one statement from one person and made up a fabrication that Disney animation is filled with teaching sex and pushing LGBTQ.  Do you not see that?  It's a boogeyman.

One person said she wants to.  But she hasn't done sh!t, do you understand that?  You took this one statement from one person and made up a fabrication that Disney animation is filled with teaching sex and pushing LGBTQ.  Do you not see that?  It's a boogeyman.

Wrong. The executive producer said she has been doing it.  

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Most people are decent, including some that will tune in to the new programs and many that aren't aware of the changes.

For me the endgame is one of two: A ) Yes, to either crush Disney for doing this or else  B ) to deprive them of enough revenue to make them revert back to their their original programming, hopefully under new management and including some personnel turnover. This ties in to the next line.

It's not one producer as you say. It's the entire culture of their corporate staff from the president on down. The leaked video shows how deeply embedded and how thoroughly the ideology has taken root at Disney. The activists have the liberals cowering in the corner and are dictating content. The hope is that the pervert-adjacent, Disney's fair-weather mainstream liberal enablers, people such as you and vomit and MDC and Hawkeye, people who themselves aren't the problem but are cowards and more than willing to carry the water for those that are, that these people realize the company is losing money because they alienated a large segment of the population. Then they jettison the freak show activists pushing this sh*t, and return Disney to normal. But that change won't happen unless the company is punished financially.ï»ż

I'll keep asking this as long as you keep repeating this lie.  What new programs?  What are the changes?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, where is it?

Two Disney employees were arrested in Florida in June of 2020 for pedophilia related charges. Some of the victims were toddlers and infants. 

Just now, vomit said:

So, where is it?

I’ll take her word for it. 

So here is the reality of the situation should they actually continue on with it (FTR- I don't think they are- I think it is just a misdirect to get the redistricting thing through and then they will let it go. It's conveniently up for discussion after elections.):

However, this burden will not be shared equally. Despite zero debate or public comment, and the near-total opposition of Central Florida’s delegation to this maneuver, Orange and Osceola County taxpayers will shoulder the hit alone, leaving both counties staring at financial ruin.

Salvaging the budgets won’t be pretty. State law prevents the counties from raising sales taxes or impact fees to cover the costs. They also must tax all areas of the county equally, meaning whatever they enact must apply to everyone.

That leaves one avenue: property taxes, of which Orange County collects approximately $600 million per year right now.

“I don’t see how Orange County doesn’t raise property taxes by 20% to 25%,” Randolph said. “That’s what [the county] would probably have to do to cover this financial situation.”

20-25% raise in property taxes? Hit people's pockets and opinion will change.

Also, basically Disney was taxing itself MORE than the rate it would be taxed at by Florida. 

I’ll take her word for it. 

:lol:

Focking idiot.  You're so gullible.

In august of 2021 3 Disney employees were arrested for attempting to have sex with minors. 

So, where is it?

I recall people complaining about Turning Red? But I haven’t seen it :dunno:

:lol:

Focking idiot.  You're so gullible.

The executive producer of animation said she has been doing it and I’m not supposed to believe her? Ok. 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I recall people complaining about Turning Red? But I haven’t seen it :dunno:

OK thank you.  I have not seen this either.  I will try and find out what's wrong with this on my own since these lemmings have no idea. 

So, where is it?

Honestly, I don't know. I don't watch any new content since Frozen because I've known this is going on for a while. I just know this is the plan because they say this is the plan.

But it's a fair question to ask and one I think I should take the time tp try to dig up. As I type this I really don't have an answer. I'll see what I can find. I'll start with that woman bragging about all the LGBTQ stuff she's implanted and see what it looks like and if I find something, whatever I find, we can view it together. This may take some time and it's 10:53 PM in China.

Just now, vomit said:

First of all, you're full of shat.  Second, how does a human, adult "man" walk through life and be so oblivious to precursors to future behavior?  Do you live in Ground Hogs Day or something? You're lack of critical thinking and recognizing predictive behavior , across nearly every subject you comment on, is astounding. Or maybe you do notice, but naive to everything. 

• Thanks 1

Between 2006 and 2014, 35 Disney park employees were arrested for having sex with minors. 

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's not one producer as you say. It's the entire culture of their corporate staff from the president on down. The leaked video shows how deeply embedded and how thoroughly the ideology has taken root at Disney. The activists have the liberals cowering in the corner and are dictating content. The hope is that the pervert-adjacent, Disney's fair-weather mainstream liberal enablers, people such as you and vomit and MDC and Hawkeye, people who themselves aren't the problem but are cowards and more than willing to carry the water for those that are, that these people realize the company is losing money because they alienated a large segment of the population. We need the people who don't give a sh*t one way or the other, to jettison the freak show activists and return Disney to normal. But that change won't happen unless the company is punished financially.

If we can get them to start losing money, maybe they'll try to get their audience back.

This is basically cancel culture. And you guys can kick and scream all you want- it won't dent Disney.

Again- one producer said something. The executive said she would like more representation but that means a lot of things and could just be lip service for all we know. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

ONE PRODUCER!! You keep admitting I was right. It's funny.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Honestly, I don't know. 

Well thank you for at least being honest.  Hopefully you can understand why it's frustrating for rational people to hear you say "Disney content changed and is not safe for kids" yet you admit that you have no idea what you're talking about.  Maybe a little less posting BS and just expecting us to believe you.

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

This is basically cancel culture. And you guys can kick and scream all you want- it won't dent Disney.

Again- one producer said something. The executive said she would like more representation but that means a lot of things and could just be lip service for all we know. 

ONE PRODUCER!! You keep admitting I was right. It's funny.

An executive producer. Do you not know the difference? She tells the other producers what to do. She doesn’t produce one movie or show. She overseas the production of numerous ones. And the president of CONTENT has said she plans on increasing the amount. Also, it wasn’t just four employees, as I have shown. I can keep going. Just take the L like a man. Jeez. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Between 2006 and 2014, 35 Disney park employees were arrested for having sex with minors. 

Now do all employees and see if this is statistically significant.

An executive producer. Do you not know the difference? She tells the other producers want to do. She doesn’t produce one movie or show. She overseas the production of numerous ones. And the president of CONTENT has said she plans on increasing the amount. Also, it wasn’t just four employees, as I have shown. I can keep going. Just take the L like a man. Jeez. 

At this point, you have to point out the offending content, or shut your b!tch mouth.  Any other post just shows what a fool you are.

Just now, vomit said:

Now do all employees and see if this is statistically significant.

All employees where? Like at Universal or six flags? Carnie folk? 

Just now, vomit said:

At this point, you have to point out the offending content, or shut your b!tch mouth.  Any other post just shows what a fool you are.

I never said it was offensive. I say it’s not for little kids. But I don’t care. I’m not going back to Disney and I’m not giving them any money. And I suspect once the people who already made plans or the ones who have to use their points are done, attendance will decrease even more and Disney will be losing significant revenue. And I’ll like that. Fock em. You go if you like. 

Offensive? There’s a gay character in every show I watch. I’m not offended. Sometimes it’s not necessary, but whatever. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never said it was offensive. I say it’s not for little kids. But I don’t care. I’m not going back to Disney and I’m not giving them any money. And I suspect once the people who already made plans or the ones who have to use their points are done, attendance will decrease even more and Disney will be losing significant revenue. And I’ll like that. Fock em. You go if you like. 

What's not for little kids?

Also you're delusional to think that any of this resonates outside of the alt right machine.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Offensive? There’s a gay character in every show I watch. I’m not offended. Sometimes it’s not necessary, but whatever. 

What's wrong with gay people?

What's not for little kids?

Also you're delusional to think that any of this resonates outside of the alt right machine.

Disney stock is down over 20 pct.  I’d say that resonates.