Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled πŸ€£πŸ˜…

If Democrats can be lauded for standing up for what they believe and against what they do not, then so can Republicans.

Each think they hold the moral position, both are wrong and and both are right.

Neither side has any justification for cancelling, or forcing their ideology.Β 

Disney said that Tim Allen is the voice of the toy, but they wanted a new voice for Buzz the actual person.Β  Besides, Allen did another Santa Clause thing, so it's not that he's conservative, bunch of whiny b!tches.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Disney said that Tim Allen is the voice of the toy, but they wanted a new voice for Buzz the actual person.Β  Besides, Allen did another Santa Clause thing, so it's not that he's conservative, bunch of whiny b!tches.

Yeah, they already maxed out on their white (potentially conservative - who probably isn't), male at 0.5 with Brolin.Β  The rest of the cast is very "diverse".Β  I mean, yeah, there's Evans, but we know he's a liberal.Β  After that, the rest of the cast is made up of a white woman, 3 black people, 2 Hispanics, a Muslim, and an Asian.Β  DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!!!!

Been canceled in the HT house for a while now.Β 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Our Disneyworld trip is just weeks away now.Β  Everyone is so excited.

Too bad it is canceled. Disney shut down the minute Desantis whined about them

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Been canceled in the HT house for a while now.Β 

Well damn- how are they surviving then?Β 

:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Well damn- how are they surviving then?Β 

:rolleyes:

Their stock price isn’t. You didn’t hear?Β 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Their stock price isn’t. You didn’t hear?Β 

Have you seen the entire market, bozo?

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Our Disneyworld trip is just weeks away now.Β  Everyone is so excited.

Hope they allow you on most of the rides.Β  Have fun!

36 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Have you seen the entire market, bozo?

Disney was way out in front. How come ?Β 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Disney was way out in front. How come ?Β 

Not really.Β Β https://www.google.com/finance/quote/DIS:NYSE?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiqlbqRwbL4AhWZj4kEHddjA1sQ3ecFegQIJRAi&window=1Y&comparison=NASDAQ%3ANFLX%2CINDEXDJX%3A.DJI%2CNASDAQ%3AWMG

I know you're trying to say that Disney stock tanked because they are liberal but that's simply not true.

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Not really.Β Β https://www.google.com/finance/quote/DIS:NYSE?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiqlbqRwbL4AhWZj4kEHddjA1sQ3ecFegQIJRAi&window=1Y&comparison=NASDAQ%3ANFLX%2CINDEXDJX%3A.DJI%2CNASDAQ%3AWMG

I know you're trying to say that Disney stock tanked because they are liberal but that's simply not true.

So when the stock market was reaching record highs, Disney was going the other way. Explain that.Β 

Disney + has lost over 3 million subscribers. How come?Β 

News flash to HT:

Disney will be fine. They will survive this. They will survive losing theΒ minimal amount of money you spend. They will outlive you and I as a company.

Β 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

News flash to HT:

Disney will be fine. They will survive this. They will survive losing theΒ minimal amount of money you spend. They will outlive you and I as a company.

Β 

3 million less subscribers. You don’t get that money back. It’s gone. And it’s a lot. You make a better teacher than a businessman. Β 

• Like 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I did a simple google search. Why would google lie? I have a feeling tha stat is manipulated. Or as they say on the corner, bullshit. I’ll have to look into it.Β 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I did a simple google search. Why would google lie? I have a feeling tha stat is manipulated. Or as they say on the corner, bullshit. I’ll have to look into it.Β ο»Ώ

Or you just make sh!t up to try and fit you're agenda.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I did a simple google search. Why would google lie? I have a feeling tha stat is manipulated. Or as they say on the corner, bullshit. I’ll have to look into it.Β 

From what I've seen, their total subscriber count has not been dropping.Β  When you look at subscribers for a network you can't just look at the losses or the gains, you have to look at them both for the net subscribers.Β  I use to sell Dish Network years ago and I would see the different providers bash each other all the time on how many subscribers they lost but they always ignored how many new subscribers they gained.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Or you just make sh!t up to try and fit you're agenda.

No, I simply asked your precious google how many Disney + subscribers have canceled. Β They gaveΒ me the number. Go and try it yourself. You probably won’t though.Β 

So when the stock market was reaching record highs, Disney was going the other way. Explain that.Β 

a global pandemic isn't really a good thing for a company where nearly half of the profits come from theme parks

Google says they lost 3 million. I guess it’s a mystery. And funny I thought people watched more television during the shutdown. Weird.Β 

Disney closed at 201 a share in 2021. All time high. It’s at 94 now. Weird with all the good news. Was there a split?Β 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Disney closed at 201 a share in 2021. All time high. It’s at 94 now. Weird with all the good news. Was there a split?Β 

Isn't the entire market tanking?Β  Seems to make sense.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Isn't the entire market tanking?Β  Seems to make sense.

The market was at an all time high not long ago. Disney was tanking before that.Β 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Google says they lost 3 million. I guess it’s a mystery. And funny I thought people watched more television during the shutdown. Weird.Β 

You have reading issues. Everything says Disney+ is adding subscribers. They have added 7.1 million in the US and Canada alone over the past year and with everything told have 87.6 million subscribers worldwide not including the 50 million who have the Plus Hotstar option.

Again- they are doing fine.Β 

3 million less subscribers. You don’t get that money back. It’s gone. And it’s a lot. You make a better teacher than a businessman. Β 

You can't read, can't think....there is nothing you'd be good at other than sh!t stirring idiot on a FF website.Β 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

You have reading issues. Everything says Disney+ is adding subscribers. They have added 7.1 million in the US and Canada alone over the past year and with everything told have 87.6 million subscribers worldwide not including the 50 million who have the Plus Hotstar option.

Again- they are doing fine.Β 

201 to 94 is fine. Ok.Β 

You can't read, can't think....there is nothing you'd be good at other than sh!t stirring idiot on a FF website.Β 

Here's your typical public "teacher" at work.Β 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

201 to 94 is fine. Ok.Β 

So you are ignoring that I'm referring to subscriber numbers? You were the one saying they lost 3 million.

Also, 201 to 94 also factors in the market crashing quite a bit. Right? Or do we ignore that thing?

Disney is down 50 pct. The market isn’t close to being down that much. Yet.Β 

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I simply asked your precious google how many Disney + subscribers have canceledο»Ώ. Β They gaveΒ me the number. Go and try it yourself. You probably won’t thouο»Ώgh.Β 

I googled it, and it doesn't say they lost 3M subscribers.Β  You're full of sh!t, you lie all the time, and you're a giant donkey.Β  You got played.

So you are ignoring that I'm referring to subscriber numbers? You were the one saying they lost 3 million.

Also, 201 to 94 also factors in the market crashing quite a bit. Right? Or do we ignore that thing?

The market hit an all time high after Disney hit their all time high. Quite a bit after. So, the correlation doesn’t holdΒ water.Β 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The market was at an all time high not long ago. Disney was tanking before that.Β 

Look at all the other media stocks, all similar.Β  Quit spreading lies you retarded idiot.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

From what I've read, their stock has been slowly dropping because of leadership concerns.Β  The business itself has been doing well overall this year.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The market hit an all time high after Disney hit their all time high. Quite a bit after. So, the correlation doesn’t holdΒ water.Β 

FOCUS-

Β 

You said they lost 3 million subscribers. Everything others see say they gained almost 8 million. You think the numbers are fake.

Provide your evidence.

Β 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Disney is down 50 pct. The market isn’t close to being down that much. Yet.Β 

How's Netflix?Β  How's Comcast?