Sign in to follow this  
Masshole

Anyone following this NY murder case - Orsolya Gaal

Wow is this case fuk'd up.    50 yr old total MILF.    Gets stabbed to death in her own basement.    The murderer stuffs her body in a hockey bag and then drags it not far away and leaves the bag basically on the side of the road.    Where a guy walking his dog finds it/her the next day (imagine opening up that bag).    

Turns out she was boning their handyman/plumber who was a total loser with his own family.     Local Starbucks employees recognize the guy because he's the skeevy guy who keeps propositioning them when he orders coffee.   So bad that they've had to call the cops on him.     But the good looking mom with a couple of kids said "yes" to him - ????? 

MILF & family look rich and successful, two teenage boys.   But mom is boning the plumber and it sounds like she was a player beyond boning the plumber.    I know every family has it's quirks, but - wow.   

Orsolya Gaal let David Bonola into her home before repeatedly asking him leave (nypost.com)

Yeah I saw that too. The maintenance guy? She couldn’t of picked anybody else? Yikes yikes

wait…shes not Ukranian is she? Booker!??

13 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Did she deserve to die?  No, but I feel terrible for the husband and kids she left behind because of her unfaithfulness.

I feel terrible for that hockey bag. You know how expensive those things are? 

See how pretty she was? She was asking for it. 

This is what keeps me faithful to my wife.

19 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

This is what keeps me faithful to my wife.

Been tempted by José the landscaper, eh?

58 minutes ago, DonS said:

Been tempted by José the landscaper, eh?

Yup.  At least 3 times in the last 20 years.  The time I came closest to having my willpower broken, Jose was kind enough to reveal his hidden insanity just long enough for me to snap out of the temptation.