Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

***EdEx - PGA CHAMPIONSHIP***

Draft order

Fumble:         Jon Rahm --- Corey Conners --- Tony Finau --- Alex Noren --- Jason Kokrak --- Bubba Watson

KSB:               Scottie Scheffler --- Matthew Fitzpatrick --- Tiger Woods --- Jason Day --- Marc Leishman --- Sebastian Munoz

Horse:            Jordan Spieth --- Brooks Koepka --- Max Homa --- Patrick Reed --- Bryson DeChambeau --- Gary Woodland --- Justin Rose

Wonder:         Justin Thomas --- Shane Lowry --- Keegan Bradley --- Tommy Fleetwood --- Anirban Lahiri --- Keith Mitchell

Clocaine:       Rory McIlroy --- Daniel Berger --- Joaquin Niemann --- Russell Henley --- Matthew Wolff --- Kevin Na

Alias:              Collin Morikawa --- Hideki Matsuyama --- Sam Burns --- Billy Horschel --- Matt Kuchar --- Maverick McNealy

Dain:               Xander Schauffele --- Patrick Cantly --- Adam Scott --- Talor Gooch --- Harold Varner --- Cameron Champ

Lager:            Dustin Johnson --- Viktor Hovland --- Louis Oosthuizen --- Cameron Young --- Seamus Power --- Sergio Garcia 

Edjr:               Will Zalatoris --- Cameron Smith --- Tyrrell Hatton --- Abraham Ancer --- Davis Riley --- Robert MacIntyre

• Thanks 2

Standings

Wonder - 19

Dain - 19

Clocaine - 14

Lager - 14

Fumble - 11

Ed - 10

Alias - 9

KSB - 1

Horse - 1

• Thanks 1

reserved

bump

Good to be back, gentlemen. That was a long 5 weeks. 

• Thanks 1

@Horseman You are on the clock, but you can wait until tomorrow when it officially starts if you like. 

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

@Horseman You are on the clock, but you can wait until tomorrow when it officially starts if you like. 

Absolutley, take your time guys, I have a two hour meeting at 9:00 am in the morning so wanted to just go ahead and make a pick.   I love these drafts.  

1.03 Jordan "the hitman - misses a simple 6 foot put to loose the Byron Nelson" Spieth

I feel like there’s no reason for me not to pick but them im like nahh take your time. Give yourself more time to second guess 😂

• Haha 1

1.4 Justin Thomas

back to back Mayjers :overhead: 

13 hours ago, Horseman said:

1.03 Jordan "the hitman - misses a simple 6 foot put to loose the Byron Nelson" Spieth

it is lose, we're not talking about your mom

15 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Colin Morikowa

Damn you

1.07 Zander Souffle

• Like 1

1.08 Dustin Johnson

Will the thrill
Cam Smiff

• Like 1

2.02 Viktor Hovland

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

See you tomorrow folks!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

D Berger

My buddy played with him in a pro-am a few months ago in Florida. Said he was the most miserable bastard on the planet. Berger's caddy actually came up to the group and said, "He (Berger) has had a rough last couple of tourneys. Nobody talk to him today."

So I pretty much root for him to shank 20 shots in a row now any time I see him on TV.

• Haha 2

2.6 Shane Lowry

7 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

My buddy played with him in a pro-am a few months ago in Florida. Said he was the most miserable bastard on the planet. Berger's caddy actually came up to the group and said, "He (Berger) has had a rough last couple of tourneys. Nobody talk to him today."

So I pretty much root for him to shank 20 shots in a row now any time I see him on TV.

Hopefully miserable anough to play well!!

9 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Berger's caddy actually came up to the group and said, "He (Berger) has had a rough last couple of tourneys. Nobody talk to him today."

wow. What a  muff.