Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Transformer berates sonic manager for being called Sir

Wood? 

Our weekly work newsletter today had a whole section on using the right pronouns.  This is being pushed all throughout areas of our country.  The comments I glanced through were from people who identify as Cis and prefer their correct pronouns used even though I looked it up and Cis means the opposite of Trans so they're just female looking female but still want this b.s. shoved on us.  Most of the problem with this stuff is originating from the woke crowd.  You'd think the majority of the country is LGBTQAUEKJDMFID.

46 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Our weekly work newsletter today had a whole section on using the right pronouns.  This is being pushed all throughout areas of our country.  The comments I glanced through were from people who identify as Cis and prefer their correct pronouns used even though I looked it up and Cis means the opposite of Trans so they're just female looking female but still want this b.s. shoved on us.  Most of the problem with this stuff is originating from the woke crowd.  You'd think the majority of the country is LGBTQAUEKJDMFID.

Tolerance was only step 1.

I've known a few trannies in my day. Now of course they're, I forget the word , transitioning? 

But I use the term man all the time. Or dude.Hey man how you doing man how's it going man? 

I mean, I treat them with respect and decency. More than most people. It's got to be f****** tough. Yeah, I think they're a little bit looney, but who of us isn't in our own way?

Really got to do better at striking that from my lexicon apparently.

But God damn, don't lose your s*** because I called you by your actual gender. Maybe be grateful that I treat you like a human being. And if you want me to call you rainbow I'll call you rainbow. What the f*** do I care.?

15 hours ago, Gepetto said:

My company too. I am included on a Teams chat about inclusion and diversity and I am so sick of getting group IMs about it I think I'll try to remove myself from it somehow. Not sure I can or even if it will be a red flag somehow but I'm just done. I have been so inundated with "inclusion and diversity over the past few years I am really starting to simply rebel against it at every level. 

I thought equality was not prioritizing or highlighting one group over another. But that is not good enough for the these freaks. I will never call a female a "he", nor the other way around. Ever. 

Can I just say that I don't know if we did this. But I love the fact that this board came up with the term Transformer for trannies. It just makes me smile every time.

By the way, I knew that starscream was a little gay. Okay outrageously gay.

Meanwhile Sonic or whatever his name was. You can tell he's one of those black guys on the DL. 

And bumblebees obsession with the teenage boy as opposed to Megan fox? Yeah. Solid clue.

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Can I just say that I don't know if we did this. But I love the fact that this board came up with the term Transformer for trannies. It just makes me smile every time.

Brandon Tatum came up with it in a video we posted here. A black cop was clearing an intersection of protestors in the middle of a street when a large fat man in a dress attacked him. The cop retaliated, taking him down with a punch in the jaw. BTatum said something like "He took down the transformer in one hit" and we had a new word. 

• Like 1