Sign in to follow this  
Meatscarf

Pick 7 ppr

Looks like I ‘ll be choosing between Henry and Cook in this 12 team league . Is King Henry a no brainer or am I right in thinking of going with Cook

4 minutes ago, Meatscarf said:

Is King Henry a no brainer

No, people with no brain often select someone else.

10 minutes ago, Meatscarf said:

Looks like I ‘ll be choosing between Henry and Cook in this 12 team league . Is King Henry a no brainer or am I right in thinking of going with Cook

I feel that the O line changes may not be as good for Henrys numbers but at the same time I dont know that I'd take cook over him.   so if these are your choices, stick with Henry

I would only pick Cook, if you want the owner that picks Henry to have the better ff producer this season.  

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I would only pick Cook, if you want the owner that picks Henry to have the better ff producer this season.  

So how high would u take Henry in full ppr 

The OP case I would draft him first before Cook.  Since those where the  two op asked about. 

33 minutes ago, Lamb of God said:

So how high would u take Henry in full ppr 

The question is, how high would you have to be to take anyone else?

I would go with Cook and then nab Henry on the way back around. Name your team "Henry's Nasty Dread".

I’m agreeing with Henry over Cook, but I have a question for the op.  How are either of those guys projected to be available at the #7 pick?  Anyone else catch that?

1 hour ago, JagFan said:

I’m agreeing with Henry over Cook, but I have a question for the op.  How are either of those guys projected to be available at the #7 pick?  Anyone else catch that?

Cook might, and I guess in full Ppr, Henry could also be, but unlikely that both will. Figure Taylor, Ekeler, CMC, Najee, Jefferson and Kupp could be the first 6

2 hours ago, JagFan said:

Taylor, cooper, jefferson, cmac, ekeler, chase??

not saying i would but i could see it

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JagFan said:

In ppr sure it can happen. 

On 8/25/2022 at 8:06 AM, JagFan said:

I’m being told it’s going JT, CMAC, Jefferson, Kupp, Ekeler,  maybe Chase @6

Good luck OP, I hope you get Henry.