Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

I started Brandon Aiyuk today

In the Flex over Tee Higgins, JK Dobbins, AJ Dillon and Olave. 

Aiyuk with 2 Touchdowns in the first half!

:banana:

:pointstosky:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

With half those guys being highly questionable or out, and the other half being timeshare RBs, it probly made your decision easier.

Thanks to Amon-Ra's bye, Aiyuk was on the field for me today as well.

5 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

With half those guys being highly questionable or out, and the other half being timeshare RBs, it probly made your decision easier.

Thanks to Amon-Ra's bye, Aiyuk was on the field for me today as well.

I guess it was just Aiyuk over Tee Higgins.  I started David Montgomery, Melvin Gordon, and Travis Etienne in the 2 RB and other Flex spot so I was out of spots for RBs.  Happy I chose Aiyuk over T Higgins and just happy Aiyuk is putting up lots of points.

Did you start Kenyan Drake?

Don't have Drake.  Benched Dobbins.  Started Mariota who had a big day including 3 total touchdowns.

Congrats 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Aiyuk with 2 Touchdowns in the first half!

:banana:

:pointstosky:

...and, of course, I just got done DROPPING Aiyuk because my kicker was on a bye.

2 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

...and, of course, I just got done DROPPING Aiyuk because my kicker was on a bye.

That sucks.  I considered dropping Aiyuk and was recommended (from the Little Help Board) to drop Aiyuk to activate David Montgomery from IR but I dropped Michael Carter.  Fortunately we have a lot of bench spots and 2 IRs.  I moved Olave to IR this morning and picked up Harrison Butker letting me be able to hang onto Daniel Carlson who I would have dropped if I needed to.  I'd recommend adding IR spots to your league next year if you can get everyone on board or at least a majority vote. 

edit: Harrison Butker just made a 62 yard field goal into the wind breaking his own 58 yard record and a Chiefs record too.  On my team!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

edit: Harrison Butker just made a 62 yard field goal into the wind breaking his own 58 yard record and a Chiefs record too.  On my team!

From the side angle, that kick would have been good from 70--and it was into the wind!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lake209 said:

I started Unisom Hill over Aiyuk @flex. Best manager ever = me.

Life as a ff owner. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, IMMensaMind said:

Right there with you, dropped him for Taysom last week. Well at least for one week i felt pretty smart.....

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, joeshushu said:

Nope even though I had D Adams on bye. 

Well probably going to have to start him next week with Hollywood Brown in a walking boot and a quick turn around game Thursday. There still is the possibility D Adams gets a one game suspension too.  Sure Aiyuk will then proceed to get me a 3-30 line next week. I picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue. 

• Thanks 1