Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

Deebo carted off the field

Knee or ankle injury left with tears 😢 

SF Coaches just never learn.  Using their WR as a running back calling a play putting him in the middle of the Tampa Bay Defense.  Same way Trey Lance got hurt.  RIP 49ers 2022 season.  smh

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

SF Coaches just never learn.  Using their WR as a running back calling a play putting him in the middle of the Tampa Bay Defense.  Same way Trey Lance got hurt.  RIP 49ers 2022 season.  smh

Yeah cmc is taking a beating but he's electric 

RIP 49ers my arse. It's not like Deebo was running the ball for the first time and it's what he is. Other teams have look for.a player.like Deebo and what he does on the field. Hate that.it happens but injuries occur frequently in THE NFL. It's just the nature of the beast. Yeah they could have not pushed having him run the ball being up 21-0 but hey as I said you never know who or when an injury is gonna happen. They are going to call the game and plays as they think. If Deebo isn't hurt bad I'd say they may change the way thr way they use him.hoing forward. Yeah, I just pray he's OK and able to.come back.

14 minutes ago, DocNiner said:

RIP 49ers my arse

My man. This D is coming for it. CM is coming for it. 

15 hours ago, LaChup said:

SF turf curse. It's not fuknee anymore.

I have said this on other threads.  San Fran has major injury problems every year. 

I'm wondering if its something wrong with the turf there, or if its a training/practice issue.

sheer # of injuries they have had over the last couple seasons is sickening.

Sounds like he 'only' suffered a high ankle sprain. This means he could be back for the 'real' football playoffs. 

he wants to be traded.