Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

TNF Discussion: Cowboys at Titans - Wk17

Is Zeke a must start now? What about the rest of the Dallas playmakers?

I heard some analysts on the radio saying Tennessee is basically giving this game away and looking towards next week’s matchup with JAX which they’ll need to win for their playoff lives…If Dallas goes up early and has a handle on this game will McCarthy start pulling starters earlier than normal?

On one of my round 2 week 1 championship round I owe Henry, with him not playing the Zeke now becomes my rb1, no Pollard does indeed help, I need a 20 ff point game from the Zeke.  

1 hour ago, Mike FF Today said:

I'm not sure its worse. Willis hasn't shown to be a capable NFL QB. The don't trust him enough to even throw the ball with any regularity.

From what I read they are doing this to keep Willis fresh for next week. I think this is Dobbs’ first start? Not sure but it’s worse. Except for Cowgirls D owners of which I am a proud member…

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

On one of my round 2 week 1 championship round I owe Henry, with him not playing the Zeke now becomes my rb1, no Pollard does indeed help, I need a 20 ff point game from the Zeke.  

I am thinking of starting Zeke instead of devonta smith but am hesitant because I’m afraid he will be pulled for most of the 2nd half if Dallas does in fact dominate.

20pts would be outstanding but can he get there with potentially just a half of work?

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

From what I read they are doing this to keep Willis fresh for next week. I think this is Dobbs’ first start? Not sure but it’s worse. Except for Cowgirls D owners of which I am a proud member… 

#metoo. :doublethumbsup:

Then again I was psyched for when they played HOU and they ended up totally sh1tting the bed that week. :cry:

25 minutes ago, blackhawks said:

I am thinking of starting Zeke instead of devonta smith but am hesitant because I’m afraid he will be pulled for most of the 2nd half if Dallas does in fact dominate.

20pts would be outstanding but can he get there with potentially just a half of work?

I hope so, but they might only play him  until the half with Henry out, and now the Titans will be starting a third string Qb, they might have this game done by half time. 

But Henry of course not playing makes it a tougher situation for me , it’s a 14 ppr , I have Allgeier right now in my rb2 slot with McKinnon I’m my flex, I do own Swift and R White, but not feeling like those two  would be the better pick.  I could flex G Davis and roll with McKinnon and Allgeier.  My opponent has been starting Pollard in their rb2 slot so it’s going to effect them also. 

I’m hoping with Pollard out the Zeke might get a few more  targets and some rushing yards early and a td.  

4 rec 20 yards plus 50 rushing yards, and one td would be 17 points , I think that’s doable, now I need three more points.  

So I hope I get lucky.  

I love this time of the ff season, makes me earn that easy money.  

Thanks for the reply. 

Inactives

Cowboys: RB Tony Pollard, LB Leighton Vander Esch, WR James Washington, QB Will Grier, WR Jalen Tolbert, CB Trayvon Mullen, S Markquese Bell

Titans: RB Derrick Henry, CB Kristian Fulton, DB Josh Thompson, S Amani Hooker, LB Dylan Cole, OL Nicholas Petit-Frere, DL Denico Autry, DT Jeffery Simmons

Kirk Herbstreet is always so amazed professional athletes don't just quit on plays all the time.

So if you can push a ball carrier forward now, just put an o lineman in the backfield and have him push the qB for the first or the TD. Teams shouldn’t be doing anything else at the goal line or on short yardage. 

Thanks Dak! EVERYONE passes on Tennessee! Oh! But not you! THREE turnovers in ONE half.

#neveragain

It's sweet how your 17-week season can end with ONE game from ONE jackass jerkoff posing as a QB.

I hope that dropped surefire pick six for Diggs doesn't come back to haunt me.  :mad:

29 minutes ago, Law said:

It's sweet how your 17-week season can end with ONE game from ONE jackass jerkoff posing as a QB.

You might want to get the "Week 17 FU" thread started. 

Under ten points what a disappointment. 

• Haha 1