wiffleball

Super secret Chinese surveillance aircraft over Montana

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

1. They should’ve shot the balloon down over Alaska.
2. This is about invading American airspace by changing the narrative you were doing exactly what you were accusing others of doing.

Biden ordered the military to shoot it down Wednesday but was told it was too dangerous. As paulinstl noted, however Biden handled it would have drawn MAGA criticism, because can't accept that anything he does is right. Likewise, they can't admit that anything Trump does is wrong.

Can we all agree that we don't need focking Chinese balloons flying over our country?

It happened three times under Trump, and not only did he do nothing about it, he didn't tell the public.

That's way worse. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You left out that he’s compromised.  The question is did that play into any of this? 

Oh, brother with nutty conspiracy crap. I guess this makes Trump three times more compromised, at minimum.

:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh, brother with nutty conspiracy crap. I guess this makes Trump three times more compromised, at minimum.

Huh? Biden family got millions from China. UPenn where Biden worked and had his own think tank got multi-millions from China. UPenn asked that the Chinese espionage unit at the DOJ be disbanded. Biden disbanded it. Now we have blatant spying.  All facts, not theory. Are we supposed to dismiss all of that Steele dossier guy? Also classified documents. It’s a lot to dismiss. 

Huh? Biden family got millions from China. UPenn where Biden worked and had his own think tank got multi-millions from China. UPenn asked that the Chinese espionage unit at the DOJ be disbanded. Biden disbanded it. Now we have blatant spying.  All facts, not theory. Are we supposed to dismiss all of that Steele dossier guy? Also classified documents. It’s a lot to dismiss. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Hunter also got a 3k diamond form the Chicoms and someone keeps paying for his “art”. 

Hunter also got a 3k diamond form the Chicoms and someone keeps paying for his “art”. 

Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden.

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden ordered the military to shoot it down Wednesday but was told it was too dangerous. As paulinstl noted, however Biden handled it would have drawn MAGA criticism, because can't accept that anything he does is right. Likewise, they can't admit that anything Trump does is wrong.

Can we all agree that we don't need focking Chinese balloons flying over our country?

It happened three times under Trump, and not only did he do nothing about it, he didn't tell the public.

That's way worse. 

China did not invade US airspace under Trump. You still have not provide a link that proves that. I will say this for the fifth time this is not about spying it is about violating American airspace. and yes, this balloon could’ve been shot down over Alaska without any danger to anybody.

I find it amazing that our Trump hating media and government would cover this up for him.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

China did not invade US airspace under Trump. You still have not provide a link that proves that. I will say this for the fifth time this is not about spying it is about violating American airspace. and yes, this balloon could’ve been shot down over Alaska without any danger to anybody.

I provided you links. Go look at them.

You don't whether shooting it down over Alaska would have been safe. The debris field from this thing covers miles. 

Biden said he ordered it to be shot down Wednesday but was told it wasn't safe.

Them's the facts, bro!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That's way worse. 

Did Biden, or his administration tell the country this time, or did they respond to the public finding out through other channels?  I truely don't know as I have not really followed the story in depth, but rather for the humor I knew it would provide.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden.

He is a fascinating character, mostly because he is a man of notoriously weak character.  He reminds me of myself, only he had substantially more means to indulge his worse angles.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Did Biden, or his administration tell the country this time, or did they respond to the public finding out through other channels?  I truely don't know as I have not really followed the story in depth, but rather for the humor I knew it would provide.

Massive weather balloons fly over our country all the time. A Geek who hasn't posted here in a long time works for the National Weather Service and mailed me a focking weather balloon to use for a Geek meet, and wiffleball was there. I bought a helium tank. That balloon was massive by the time we set it free. We could still see it after about 30 minutes.

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You don't whether shooting it down over Alaska would have been safe. The debris field from this thing covers miles. 

Them's the facts, bro!

I watched the video of it descending.  While the debris field might have covered miles had they exploded the metal surveillance payload, it appears everything descended in one neat, compact package, them having simply pierced the balloon.

He is a fascinating character, mostly because he is a man of notoriously weak character.  He reminds me of myself, only he had substantially more means to indulge his worse angles.

I think he's a P.O.S. but spend no time obsessing over him.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Massive weather balloons fly over our country all the time. A Geek who hasn't posted here in a long time works for the National Weather Service and mailed me a focking weather balloon to use for a Geek meet, and wiffleball was there. I bought a helium tank. That balloon was massive by the time we set it free. We could still see it after about 30 minutes.

That is interesting, though not really responsive to my question.  Of course I could get off my lazy butt and just look it up.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Them's the facts, bro!

None of your links state that balloons were under 60,000 feet. Balloon, satellites, etc. are flying over our country constantly but they are above our air space. That is not a difficult concept to understand..

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I think he's a P.O.S. but spend no time obsessing over him.

Nor do I, though from time to time I think it might have been fun to attend a party thrown by him.

Adversaries give money to Hunter, Hunter gives money to the president.   Nothing to see here. Pee tape! 

53 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Here is the problem on this board, and a lot of other places, a lot of people see things only through highly, and most;y inaccurate partisan lenses. When one looks at this spy balloon story, the facts are:

A Chinese spy balloon flew over the U/S. and Canada

President Biden ordered the DOD to shoot it down

The DOD took measures to ensure that the balloon's intelligence gathering capabilities were taken out

The DOD determined that shooting it down over land poised a potential risk

Once it was over open water it was shot down immediately

Chinese spy balloons have flown over our country before, including three under Trump

To the right wingers:

Biden is a poosay, Trump would have shot it down

Impeach Biden

We are weaker now than ever

Take your partisan heads out of your partisan a$$es and maybe go outside for some fresh air. Our country is fine, China, Russia, Iran nor any other country is going to do anything to us.

This post should be pinned to the top of the thread and then the thread locked because it don't get any better than this.

Only thing you missed is you have to add right wingers now trying to say "Conspiracy and Biden is compromised because Trump said that on Truth Social, or whatever grift he is perpetuating on rubes right now."

On 2/4/2023 at 10:21 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

He sure did. At the urging of Pepsi- cola. I once worked at the world HQ for PepsiCo doing maintenance. The former Chairman, Donald M Kendall, was a close Nixon advisor. He maintained an office there after he retired. There were pictures of him and Nixon on the walls. And although he rarely utilized the office, it was my job on Monday mornings to replace the wood in his fireplace, even in the summer. Fresh wood every Monday. Or so they thought. 

So the former cop also worked maintenance at PepsiCo HQ by request.

Lots of time to create fantasies at the White Castle fryer I see

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

This post should be pinned to the top of the thread and then the thread locked because it don't get any better than this.

Only thing you missed is you have to add right wingers now trying to say "Conspiracy and Biden is compromised because Trump said that on Truth Social, or whatever grift he is perpetuating on rubes right now."

So you found zero comedic value in the thought of us reponding by releasing thousands of "baby trump" balloons into chinese airspace?  That makes me sad.

So you found zero comedic value in the thought of us reponding by releasing thousands of "baby trump" balloons into chinese airspace?  That makes me sad.

I laughed. 

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

That is interesting, though not really responsive to my question.  Of course I could get off my lazy butt and just look it up.

I didn't see anywhere how the information about the balloon got out. I do question why it wasn't show down once it reached our air space near the Aleutian Islands. I think the population is fewer than 10,000, and the fockers stretch more than 1,000 miles.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Paul is one of the biggest partisan hacks in the world.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Paul is one of the biggest partisan hacks in the world.

Post is still accurate..could be the broken clock effect

You guys are buying the debris field and excuse?

More likely they were concerned they'd fire a missile at it and miss due to the altitude and the errant missile would pose a problem.

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Post is still accurate..could be the broken clock effect

Might be accurate, but a partisan hack complaining the other side has their perception skewed by a partisan lens shouldn't carry any weight.  Of course you're pretty partisan yourself, so know surprise the thought resonates with you.

How is that possible when he didn’t mention the invasion of American airspace by China. That is what this is all about, you can change the narrative all you want, but it won’t change the truth.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Might be accurate, but a partisan hack complaining the other side has their perception skewed by a partisan lens shouldn't carry any weight.  Of course you're pretty partisan yourself, so know surprise the thought resonates with you.

I'm fair...I just like to swim against the general tide at times and the tide here is super conservative.

• Like 1

Lefties are defending Biden, like a mother hen protects her chicks. They look up to him as a leader. Priceless!

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm fair...I just like to swim against the general tide at times and the tide here is super conservative.

You are the first Liberal I have heard of that enjoys being wrong.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

How is that possible when he didn’t mention the invasion of American airspace by China. That is what this is all about, you can change the narrative all you want, but it won’t change the truth.

Yes we know your narrative

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yet you can’t prove me wrong. You are only regurgitating the MSM’s talking point.

So the former cop also worked maintenance at PepsiCo HQ by request.

Lots of time to create fantasies at the White Castle fryer I see

What do you mean by request? It was the year after my honorable discharge and before the academy.   You try too hard.  Also, I own you. Obvious.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What do you mean by request? It was the year after my honorable discharge and before the academy.   You try too hard.  Also, I own you. Obvious.  

Sure it was. You don't even remember what you say in your lies. 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yet you can’t prove me wrong. You are only regurgitating the MSM’s talking point.

You've been proven wrong...you don't want to accept it because your narrative won't let you

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You've been proven wrong...you don't want to accept it because your narrative won't let you

Link to where Chinese balloons were flying below 60,000 feet in US air space under Donald J. Tump.

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Link to where Chinese balloons were flying below 60,000 feet in US air space under Donald J. Tump.

You've been given evidence of this stuff. You choose to ignore it because it doesn't fit your narrative. 

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Sure it was. You don't even remember what you say in your lies. 

Yeah , I really went for it. Doing maintenance.   You’re so weak. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah , I really went for it. Doing maintenance.   You’re so weak. Lol. 

I can't wait until you work your fake jobs up to ambassador to Pakistan or something. 

Also weak- is someone who has to make up their resume online to try to impress faceless people on the Internet. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I can't wait until you work your fake jobs up to ambassador to Pakistan or something. 

Also weak- is someone who has to make up their resume online to try to impress faceless people on the Internet. 

Doing maintenance? Ha ha.  You weak little kid.  But I’ll gladly keep this going. Your turn.