wiffleball

Super secret Chinese surveillance aircraft over Montana

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Based on how you reacted to the father in that situation, he probably didn't think you'd really care. :dunno:

Another one defending child rape.  The pieces of sh1t just keep outing themselves.

Just now, Jeff Probst said:

Another one defending child rape.  The pieces of sh1t just keep outing themselves.

That's quite the leap.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

This thread has gone full retard

You'd be better served going in to the threads that HAVEN'T gone full retard and noting that. 

Just now, Strike said:

You'd be better served going in to the threads that HAVEN'T gone full retard and noting that. 

:doublethumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jeff Probst said:

Are you claiming I never showed regret for my harsh statement? 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Wait they exist?

1 minute ago, Jeff Probst said:

Also, you were the first to downplay the situation by claiming it was date rape. As if that's somehow not as bad. You're an actual piece of shlt who outted himself in that thread.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you claiming I never showed regret for my harsh statement? 

Showed regret?  Well I know you've never apologized for it, and you keep making up lies about me to justify it, so no I don't think that shows any regret.

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Wait they exist?

Yes, but I'd be a bigger idiot than I already am if I told you which one(s), because you'd just go in and purposely ruin them.

Just now, Strike said:

Yes, but I'd be a bigger idiot than I already am if I told you which one(s), because you'd just go in and purposely ruin them.

Nah. I've got other things to do.

You'd just bail anyway once someone put something logical in there. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Wait they exist?

Mr High and Mighty. 

21 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

This thread has gone full retard

Gone?  Wasn't it like that from the beginning?

10 minutes ago, posty said:

Gone?  Wasn't it like that from the beginning?

No. We use to talk about the focking balloon. When the balloon popped, so did our heads.

Just now, Voltaire said:

No. We use to talk about the focking balloon. When the balloon popped, so did our heads.

Ah, thanks for the update...  I just assumed that all hell broke loose at the beginning...  You know, like it does most of the time...

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

You were a big help. 

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why should I let it go? So I’ll stop calling you an idiot? Do society a favor. If you’re called for jury duty recuse yourself if you can. Being smug isn’t something to draw a conclusion from. 

Since I like you and you are one of the posters here who I do care about what you think about me, I worry how things will be moving forward. Ideally I'd like for things to return to how they've always been between us. 

As for why you should let it go

• because it's an asshole thing to do.
  • because Rusty is a real person with a real life, not a two-dimensional cartoon villain
  • because nobody here has ever done something like this before and no one wants this bag opened
  • because we'll all start being more careful and sharing less stories after somebody did this
  • because it'll make you look petty and vindictive
  • because nothing productive will come out of it
  • because you risk getting perma-banned and this is what people will remember you most for
  • because Rusty will attempt to move Earth and Moon to figure out who you are so he can do the same to you

17 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Since I like you and you are one of the posters here who I do care about what you think about me, I worry how things will be moving forward. Ideally I'd like for things to return to how they've always been between us. 

• because it's an thing to do.
  • because Rusty is a real person with a real life, not a two-dimensional cartoon villain
  • because nobody here has ever done something like this before and no one wants this bag opened
  • because we'll all start being more careful and sharing less stories after somebody did this
  • because you risk getting perma-banned and this is what people will remember you most for
  • because Rusty will attempt to move Earth and Moon to figure out who you are so he can do the same to you

Do me a favor and stop using me to bolster your goal of having credibility as a thoughtful poster that wants to hear from both sides. Do it yourself and leave me out of it. Thanks. 

39 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

• because it's an thing to do.

I've not been following this thread; WTF is going on? :unsure: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Rusty is accusing HT of the egregious act of posting his three wives' hair colors somewhere on this board.  He refuses to post a link to confirm it.  HT disputes the allegation.  No one else has seen the post(s).  So, the issue itself is at a standstill.  Volty decided to blindly believe Rusty which got HT's ire and they've been going at it for most of the morning. 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Rusty is accusing HT of the egregious act of posting his three wives' hair colors somewhere on this board.  He refuses to post a link to confirm it.  HT disputes the allegation.  No one else has seen the post(s).  So, the issue itself is at a standstill.  Volty decided to blindly believe Rusty which got HT's ire and they've been going at it for most of the morning. 

February at the GC, now with 25% more gay!   

1 minute ago, Strike said:

OK thanks, that makes sense.  :wacko: 

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

February at the GC, now with 25% more gay!   

Stuff it, greybeard!!!!  Uh-oh, am I in trouble now?

• Haha 1

Ah, now I understand the joke why HT said he hacked my Netflix. Sounds like a bunch of slander going on in here.  HT is a good dude from my experience.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

OK thanks, that makes sense.  :wacko: 

Can't believe you needed it summarized, just the same old/same old...

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Rusty mentioned the color of his ex-wife's hair at one point.  HT remembered that detail and brought it up in some later discussion.  Rusty is using that to try and claim HT is some sort of internet stalker-sleuth even though Rusty regularly spews details about his personal life, for some strange reason, to randos on the internet.

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Rusty mentioned the color of his ex-wife's hair at one point.  HT remembered that detail and brought it up in some later discussion.  Rusty is using that to try and claim HT is some sort of internet stalker-sleuth even though Rusty regularly spews details about his personal life, for some strange reason, to randos on the internet.

HT legitimately has the memory of an elephant 

58 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is not true. Not sure why you keep framing me in this light. 

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Not just one of them but all three, and I don't recall ever mentioning my first wife. 

And HT has the mind of a squirrel. He fabricates, twists and drives things out of context on a daily basis. 

I anxiously await the day we have an official ruling on this from the membership here since clearly this spat being taken public, yet again, is for the purpose of public vindication.  Both sides believe that at some point their story will be found to be the correct version, we all will understand that, and we will all rally to embrace the victor while bannishing the liar.

I think the evidence is in and the arguments have been made.  Time for a ruling.  As I see it there are three four possible rulings.

1. Pimpadeaux is vindicated and HT is driven from amongst us to walk the wasteland for as long as he can avoid being eaten by mutants.

2. H.T is vindicated and Pimpadeaux suffers the same bannishment.

3.  Both are bannished and the people rejoice.

4. We blame Timschochet for this disquite in the force and we bannish him.  No need for a logical explanation for this, he did not do anything, we just do it as a warning to others who might come.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I anxiously await the day we have an official ruling on this from the membership here since clearly this spat being taken public, yet again, is for the purpose of public vindication.  Both sides believe that at some point their story will be found to be the correct version, we all will understand that, and we will all rally to embrace the victor while bannishing the liar.

I think the evidence is in and the arguments have been made.  Time for a ruling.  As I see it there are three four possible rulings.

1. Pimpadeaux is vindicated and HT is driven from amongst us to walk the wasteland for as long as he can avoid being eaten by mutants.

2. H.T is vindicated and Pimpadeaux suffers the same bannishment.

3.  Both are bannished and the people rejoice.

4. We blame Timschochet for this disquite in the force and we bannish him.  No need for a logical explanation for this, he did not do anything, we just do it as a warning to others who might come.

Wait, this isn't the wastelands!!!!!  :shocking:

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Wait, this isn't the wastelands!!!!!  :shocking:

Just an unincorporated suburb springing up immediately adjacent to them. Very possible they may move to annex us.

• Haha 1

Anyway....it's not a good thing if President Trump wasn't told about the spy balloons during his tenure.  Not a big fan of his.....but that big time breaks the chain of command.