wiffleball

Super secret Chinese surveillance aircraft over Montana

Just now, Voltaire said:

In truth, I didn't see any of it. All I know is that you've sure got Rusty spooked.

So why do you keep claiming I did? Based on what? Again, he doesn’t know when it happened and I guess only he saw it? 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

In truth, I didn't see any of it. All I know is that you've sure got Rusty spooked.

He’s got himself spooked if anything. But he’s just actually making things up. 

• Sad 1

I was going to comment and make my first post about the chinese balloon, but i see that this thread has gone off the rails.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

One thing that you've done, that is smart, is keep your personal information a secret. When people tell you things that are untrue, it's because they're guessing. There's a degree of separation and safety there. It's good as you've made a lot of enemies over the years and they can't get you.

HT, on the other hand, is telling Rusty things that Rusty has never posted online but that Rusty knows to be true. Posting it or acting on it is a low blow. Whatever you think of Rusty, he doesn't deserve to have his private life aired.

Back in the day, I was considered a public figure, and my name went out, sometimes in multiple places, on 60,000 copies of the newspaper daily. Angry readers would look up the staff box, either in print or online, find the direct line to my office to complain, often about not getting their paper. I frequently posted those conversations and even created a collage of recordings of them, put music behind it and put it as the last song on my first CD, which had my name on it and went out to dozens of Geeks.

It's not hard to take someone's name and find out all sorts of personal information on them. 

HT from the start didn't like my return, so he took it upon himself to dig up some deeply personal information to show me what he was all about, perhaps scare me off.

He asked for a specific period of time, and I gave it to him. 

Me calling him a "creepy Internet stalker" was 100 percent based on him posting about my first wife's hair color.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

I was going to comment and make my first post about the chinese balloon, but i see that this thread has gone off the rails.

You hadn't noticed that the thread was past page 3?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So why do you keep claiming I did? Based on what? Again, he doesn’t know when it happened and I guess only he saw it? 

If Rusty is looking for someone to confirm that you did this to him, that person is not me. 🙈 

The reason I believe him is because 1) I know he has put his personal info out there, I've seen it myself. 2) he seems sincerely freaked out about this, whereas 3) you're acting rather coy and smug about it all.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If Rusty is looking for someone to confirm that you did this to him, that person is not me. 🙈 

The reason I believe him is because 1) I know he has put his personal info out there, I've seen it myself. 2) he seems sincerely freaked out about this, whereas 3) you're acting rather coy and smug about it all.

Wasn't he the one who got so worked up over things said on this board that he challenged another Geek, maybe digby, to a fistfight?

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Tough way to learn a lesson. But it should be used as a teaching moment. 

But the really odd thing is, it sounds like he's got something really bad to hide. Criminal probably.

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It should also be noted that when HT wished rape on (I'm assuming the poster who is now Jeff Probst's) kid he denied it over and over again despite it being there in his own words.

The dude is not trustworthy in any way and should be treated as such. 

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Me, for sure.

As far as I know, I've never mentioned anything about my first wife, and yet you accurately described her hair color as well as the hair color of the next wife and my current wife.

In order to find that first wife, you would have had to figure out who I was, conduct a search of court records and then research her to determine her hair color. Then you Internet creeped to do the same with my other ex-wife and my current wife. And you come here and post that crap as if I'm going to feel threatened by this. 

You use your police-taught investigative skills to Internet-stalk posters here.

That's some creepy-ass, sick behavior, buddy, but it's not surprising, considering your profound level of paranoia, insecurity and thirst for conspiracies and things to latch onto to make you feel better about this ongoing wiggly brain worm of sociopathic dysfunction.

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm sure it's still around, unless he's scrambling to edit it. But he for sure posted it. I've never mentioned before, but this is what he does. What a sick pathetic loser he is.

Rustor, you really need to prove these allegations---maybe the internet wayback machine. Personally, after years of HT and his inability to internet, no way I believe he has the wherewithal to get that information on you. 

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I am? Maybe because it’s ridiculous? And I also called you an idiot a few times? Add another one. You’re an idiot, and unfortunately that will be my biggest take away from this nonsense. 

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Rustor, you really need to prove these allegations---maybe the internet wayback machine. Personally, after years of HT and his inability to internet, no way I believe he has the wherewithal to get that information on you. 

That is a strong point in favor of HT not doing it. 

He has proven a number of times he doesn't understand the search function on the Internet

Yeah Rusty, we all agree that HT is a true piece of sh1t, but we can't just make up lies about him, that puts his in his class of sh1t, and we're better than that.  That's why I asked for the post.  And besides, there are so many sh1tty things he's done that are true, there is no need to fabricate to prove that he's human garbage.

Just now, Jeff Probst said:

Yeah Rusty, we all agree that HT is a true piece of sh1t, but we can't just make up lies about him, that puts his in his class of sh1t, and we're better than that.  That's why I asked for the post.  And besides, there are so many sh1tty things he's done that are true, there is no need to fabricate to prove that he's human garbage.

Exactly.  

21 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

He's a former police officer, right? 

I've been through the thread where I first called him "creepy Internet stalker," and that was March 4, 2021. The reason I called him that was because he'd run down my first wife. It's not all that hard to do. My name is easily searchable. For business purposes, I have public profiles on multiple social-media platforms. 

There are a bazillion ways to look up legal records on people. 

Internet searches can find social media accounts, court records (including divorce filings), property tax records and even someone's phone numbers. 

If an agent in my company leaves and doesn't have a successor agent, their clients go into what is known as the orphan pool, and they get assigned out on a quarterly basis. I got 38 of them sitting in my email today, and it's like Christmas four times a year for me. I've gotten as many as 90.

All I get is a name, a 1-800 number, a code, a date of birth and some basic policy information. The thing is, most of these will have bad numbers associated with them. When that happens, in order to get them formally assigned to me, I have to find them and have them fill out an assignment form.

So using the limited information I have, I use whatever means at my disposal to find them. The company often intentionally assigns me orphans with bad numbers, because they know I'll go to great lengths to find them, and some of these people haven't talked to an agent and had their stuff reviewed in years. 

Last year, I figured out that this one guy with a bad number was upper management with a huge western-wear company whose headquarters is in my city. I marched over there with the form and got him to sign it, which resulted in my Sales Central getting populated with details, like the fact that the period had ended for level premiums on his term policy, and he was paying double what he could be paying. 

So to make a short story long, which I'm prone to do, it's not hard to find people and look up all kinds of personal information. Knowing my name, HT could track down that divorce records, research the ex-wife's name and find her. 

He's the one who keeps bringing up the ex-wives and has stated on several occasions how many there are. There are two. That first ex-wife was just a short-lived mistake. Neither of us, particularly with conflicting career ambitions, had any business getting married as young as we did. The second wife lasted 11 years and resulted in two great kids.

This year, I'll celebrate the 10th wedding anniversary with my current wife.

Of course, HT knows all this, because for some reason it's interesting to him.

I said Rusty’s First wife probably left him because he’s a loser or something to that affect. Yeah, I needed to get into court records to come up with that. Lol. 

13 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

If anyone can find it, it would be you. I noted the exact point in time when I referred to him as "creepy Internet stalker," and the reason I referred to him as this is because of him looking up my first wife's hair color. 

I've also referred to him as a "fountain of misinformation" for his ceaseless twisting and fabricating of information, which I correct him on at every turn.

He knows what he did, and I imagine he's frantically searching for that information so he can delete it.  

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's a former police officer, right? 

I've been through the thread where I first called him "creepy Internet stalker," and that was March 4, 2021. The reason I called him that was because he'd run down my first wife. It's not all that hard to do. My name is easily searchable. For business purposes, I have public profiles on multiple social-media platforms. 

There are a bazillion ways to look up legal records on people. 

Internet searches can find social media accounts, court records (including divorce filings), property tax records and even someone's phone numbers. 

If an agent in my company leaves and doesn't have a successor agent, their clients go into what is known as the orphan pool, and they get assigned out on a quarterly basis. I got 38 of them sitting in my email today, and it's like Christmas four times a year for me. I've gotten as many as 90.

All I get is a name, a 1-800 number, a code, a date of birth and some basic policy information. The thing is, most of these will have bad numbers associated with them. When that happens, in order to get them formally assigned to me, I have to find them and have them fill out an assignment form.

So using the limited information I have, I use whatever means at my disposal to find them. The company often intentionally assigns me orphans with bad numbers, because they know I'll go to great lengths to find them, and some of these people haven't talked to an agent and had their stuff reviewed in years. 

Last year, I figured out that this one guy with a bad number was upper management with a huge western-wear company whose headquarters is in my city. I marched over there with the form and got him to sign it, which resulted in my Sales Central getting populated with details, like the fact that the period had ended for level premiums on his term policy, and he was paying double what he could be paying. 

So to make a short story long, which I'm prone to do, it's not hard to find people and look up all kinds of personal information. Knowing my name, HT could track down that divorce records, research the ex-wife's name and find her. 

He's the one who keeps bringing up the ex-wives and has stated on several occasions how many there are. There are two. That first ex-wife was just a short-lived mistake. Neither of us, particularly with conflicting career ambitions, had any business getting married as young as we did. The second wife lasted 11 years and resulted in two great kids.

This year, I'll celebrate the 10th wedding anniversary with my current wife.

Of course, HT knows all this, because for some reason it's interesting to him.

Congratulations.

Did you know that Big Lou can probably get you reduced rates on life insurance for your current wife as well as your ex'es?

• Haha 1

Put me in the camp that says Rusty needs to provide some proof.  I got Gutterboy and Newbie confused recently.   Seems like Rusty is the only one saying this post actually exists.

On 3/3/2021 at 6:01 PM, TheNewGirl said:

Ha, no. I am not a part of the deranged left. 

But, I do think it's just Rusty. Again...going on 18 years of posting here and he hasn't changed. He's the weird quirky guy that you go have beers with and makes silly jokes, or plays the trumpet in a garage band. Rides around on a riding lawn mower and sets the lawn on fire. Houses and fosters a million cats with his fifth wife me met at a grocery store. He's "that" guy. The guy that you kind of feel sorry for, but also kind of like because he's....weird. 

On 3/4/2021 at 10:30 PM, Utilit99 said:

I would say given all your wives having left you indicates that in fact it's you who are not able to "produce".

Trump at CPAC

This is the thread where Rusty calls HT an internet stalker(page 7).  Only see two references to any of his wives and not by HT.  :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I am? Maybe because it’s ridiculous? And I also called you an idiot a few times? Add another one. You’re an idiot, and unfortunately that will be my biggest take away from this nonsense. 

4) Although we've always been cool because we agree with each other dang near all the time, when it comes to people who disagree with us, you're a pugilist, a lightning rod, and can be a d*ck. The way you go at it it with Rusty and others, I do think you're capable of hating him so much to pull this because you don't have a release valve. You (might) think Rusty deserves this because he plays the part of a two-dimensional cartoon a$$hole when you talk to him.

But it just ain't so. Frustrating as he is, he is more than that. 

You've (allegedly) looked into his personal life. That's terrifying. Let it go at that.

If I'm an idiot for thinking you may well be capable of doing something really nasty, then I'm an idiot. 

Strike does have a point though, Rusty hasn't shown any receipts.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Put me in the camp that says Rusty needs to provide some proof.  I got Gutterboy and Newbie confused recently.   Seems like Rusty is the only one saying this post actually exists.

It gets confusing. I'd though Gutterboy's Louis alias was somebody else and said some things that I regret. Now, I do know that Gutterboy is Jeff Probst, but I still don't know who Newbie is.

HT has looked into my personal life, searched endless old posts, brought up many.  It culminated in him wishing that my kids get raped.  So it's not out of the realm of possibility that he did what rusty alleges 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Trump at CPAC

This is the thread where Rusty calls HT an internet stalker(page 7).  Only see two references to any of his wives and not by HT.  :dunno:

As I said, I went through that thread and didn't find anything other than my reference of him being a "creepy Internet stalker," which was 100 percent based on him looking up my wife and ex-wives and accurately noting their hair color.

So it's in a thread somewhere between November 2020 and March 4, 2021, unless he or a moderator deleted it.

Just now, Voltaire said:

It gets confusing. I'd though Gutterboy's Louis alias was somebody else and said some things that I regret. Now, I do know that Gutterboy is Jeff Probst, but I still don't know who Newbie is.

The og gutterboy comes off suspension this week.  As long as digby doesnt come back, that's all I will use

12 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I would never use personal info about someone here to creep out on them here.

Hmmm.....you sure about this? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

4) Although we've always been cool because we agree with each other dang near all the time, when it comes to people who disagree with us, you're a pugilist, a lightning rod, and can be a d*ck. The way you go at it it with Rusty and others, I do think you're capable of hating him so much to pull this because you don't have a release valve. You (might) think Rusty deserves this because he plays the part of a two-dimensional cartoon a$$hole when you talk to him.

But it just ain't so. Frustrating as he is, he is more than that. 

You've (allegedly) looked into his personal life. That's terrifying. Let it go at that.

If I'm an idiot for thinking you may well be capable of doing something really nasty, then I'm an idiot. 

Strike does have a point though, Rusty hasn't shown any receipts.

Why should I let it go? So I’ll stop calling you an idiot? Do society a favor. If you’re called for jury duty recuse yourself if you can. Being smug isn’t something to draw a conclusion from. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

As I said, I went through that thread and didn't find anything other than my reference of him being a "creepy Internet stalker," which was 100 percent based on him looking up my wife and ex-wives and accurately noting their hair color.

So it's in a thread somewhere between November 2020 and March 4, 2021, unless he or a moderator deleted it.

Why aren’t you looking it up? You’re so FOS. 

1 minute ago, Jeff Probst said:

HT has looked into my personal life, searched endless old posts, brought up many.  It culminated in him wishing that my kids get raped.  So it's not out of the realm of possibility that he did what rusty alleges 

Stop it dude.  You've said just as bad if not worse.  And IIR the context of his comments, you're not accurately conveying that. 

I also get a kick out of Mooney responding at all in this thread. Isn't he the psycho who outted his crazy in DM's to another poster?

You should definitely sit this one out.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Stop it dude.  You've said just as bad if not worse.  And IIR the context of his comments, you're not accurately conveying that. 

100% 

That dude acting all high and mighty is hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Go fock yourself, I never said anyone's kids should be raped, stop lying you piece of sh1t

1 minute ago, Jeff Probst said:

Go fock yourself, I never said anyone's kids should be raped, stop lying you piece of sh1t

ROFLMAO.  Conveniently avoiding the fact that you're misrepresenting what he said. 

Just now, Jeff Probst said:

Only yours instead of someone else’s. It’s like saying I hope liberals that support no bail are the ones that get mugged 

Just now, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  Conveniently avoiding the fact that you're misrepresenting what he said. 

He wishes that my kids get raped.  Where's the misrepresentation?  The fact that you defend this filth is just as bad

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

I also get a kick out of Mooney responding at all in this thread. Isn't he the psycho who outted his crazy in DM's to another poster?

You should definitely sit this one out.

There is the other Internet tough guy gatekeeper. 

2 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

He wishes that my kids get raped.  Where's the misrepresentation?  The fact that you defend this filth is just as bad

Based on how you reacted to the father in that situation, he probably didn't think you'd really care. :dunno: