Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Cracker Barrel Employee Confirms Suspicions That The Staff Has A Code Word For Certain Types Of Customers

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It's good to know when rude customers, who complain about everything and don't tip come in. Every single person who has worked in the service industry knows this. This is not a stereotype it's absolutely true. 

Just like we should provide black people training on how to act when dealing with police they should probably receive training on how to act at a restaurant. 

Oh well, diversity is our strength. 

So no black people tip well?

Just now, TimHauck said:

This clown again. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Can we not type coon here? 

Test

:lol: If I typed it, MDC would be reporting me in a flash.

But I have no idea.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not many in my many times having waited on them over the years. What was your experience?

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

:lol: If I typed it, MDC would be reporting me in a flash.

But I have no idea.

Obsessed. I’ve never reported you, loser.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Not many in my many times having waited on them over the years. What was your experience?

I was never a waiter, but I have eaten at restaurants with black people who left a normal tip.

Just because stereotypes are often true, doesn’t mean they’re not racist.  Because you are unfairly judging (and possibly providing lesser service to) the ones that do tip.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, DonS said:

When I was waiter during college in Upstate NY the worst were the French Canadians.  If you ended up with them you knew you wouldn't be getting jack sh1t in terms of a tip. :mad:

I have had a lot of dealing with them from when I lived in Canada and also at my current job I work with a lot of people off and on from Toronto and Montreal. 

We used to joke about how the French people hate them and call them the fake French people. Which is was both a joke and it was true. The actual French are loathsome on their own. 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was never a waiter, but I have eaten at restaurants with black people who left a normal tip.

Just because stereotypes are often true, doesn’t mean they’re not racist.  Because you are unfairly judging (and possibly providing lesser service to) the ones that do tip.  

If a stereotype is true, then that is reason enough for me to not want to wait on them. Same was true for every other waiter I knew at the time. 

It's not racist to prefer to wait on people who you think will tip you better. White Europeans can suck waiting on as well. 

And it only takes once for people like yourself to wait on a 6 top of black people and have them take up 75% of your time, and tipping you 5% at the end of a couple hours when you could have been waiting on people at that table making more money, for you to realize it's not what you deserve in life out of your hard work. 

It’s racist when black and brown taxi drivers in NYC pass by black people hailing them. Ask Danny Glover. He made a stink about it until it was pointed  out there are very few white cab drivers. Almost none. That was the end of that. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s racist when black and brown taxi drivers in NYC pass by black people hailing them. Ask Danny Glover. He made a stink about it until it was pointed  out there are very few white cab drivers. Almost none. That was the end of that. 

My girlfriend and I were staying in DC one time when we wanted to go to a particular restaurant. The hotel hailed us a cab and we said the address where we were going and misstated the quadrant the address was in. The black cab driver said fock no and tore off. We went back and looked at the address and realized our mistake that it was in another quadrant of the city and then we were taken by the next cabbie that came by. He said, "yeah, no cabbie will drive to that area you mentioned. All black and all violent. Very dangerous, you are lucky he didn't take you there."

Oh boy, how utterly racist of them. :rolleyes:

Everything is so racist. 

The liberal followers are really regurgitating that crap that OAC and Omar and Biden, and Waters and the rest are feeding them.

Can you imagine being a grown adult and just being a play thing for the liberal party. 

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

If a stereotype is true, then that is reason enough for me to not want to wait on them. Same was true for every other waiter I knew at the time. 

Yea, that’s racist.  HTH

Hilarious!!! I'm shocked the term Canadian is used nation-wide. That code word was used at the Orlando restaurant I worked 25 years ago, but I thought it was a local thing. And having worked in the service industry I can attest - by in large blacks don't tip and are tend to be the worst customers.  Sucks for Canadians who aren't.

As for Cracker Barrel... ugh. Disgusting place smells like old people. The servers are dregs of society who can't get waiter jobs at decent restaurants.  And that cashier station is so filled with garbage there's barely room for people coming and going. I DESPISE Cracker Barrel and I'm not even Canadian.

51 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yea, that’s racist.  HTH

You would think me wearing a white coat over a black one is racist. You are a nut job liberal. I'm happy you are so triggered. It's very entertaining.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

You would think me wearing a white coat over a black one is racist. You are a nut job liberal. I'm happy you are so triggered. It's very entertaining.

Crapman: “it’s not racist to say I don’t want to wait on blacks”

lol

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Crapman: “it’s not racist to say I don’t want to wait on blacks”

lol

It's not racist. I don't want to be the only white in an all black neighborhood either. 

Um...I am going to guess this is..Untrue.  tiktok needs clickbait...this is clickbait.

Its called Cracker Barrel for chrissakes