Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Calvin Ridley in his own words

The guy has had a rough road. Good for him seeking out help. Hopefully he can leave that corrupt league with enough money for his family to be able to be ok.

44 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

The guy has had a rough road. Good for him seeking out help. Hopefully he can leave that corrupt league with enough money for his family to be able to be ok.

Or...he could double his money in the 9th race at Pimlico. :thumbsup:

And no one forced him to be a part of that "corrupt league". 

I read it.  He had a tough life .. and so did thousands and thousands of people.  THEY didn't gamble on a Sport that they played in against their most important Rule.  He said he f'ed up but I heard nothing other than that.  Of course he f'ed up.  EVERYBODY knows that.  I heard his hard luck story but not a lot about his transgression.

I'm not rooting against him, going forward.  He f'ed up; he paid the price .. but this story sounded more like crybaby than I'm sorry for what I did.  I didn't need to hear any of this.

Nice story if it is true.  On the other hand, it could simply be a guy trying to repair his reputation with the hopes of getting another big contract.  

16 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

so powerful Gutterboy, so powerful 

Somebody said Gutterboy had a lot of aliases .. I wouldn't know anything about that BUT I think we just saw one (Crestwood).

1 minute ago, kozmiq said:

Somebody said Gutterboy had a lot of aliases .. I wouldn't know anything about that BUT I think we just saw one (Crestwood).

busted.