Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

father kills pedophile and turns himself in to police covered in blood

Holy sh1t!  He did it on the moon with a moose antler!!!  :shocking:

Yeah, we'd talked about him before. As I said in the other thread, I sure hope he can provide some evidence that the pedo was stalking his daughter.

33 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Very Minnesota.  Beating him to death with a hockey stick or coring him with an ice auger would also have been acceptable.

The real sin here is using moose antlers seems a bit of cultural appropriations of his Canadian counterparts.   But Minnesota is the closest thing we have to Canadians, so I say give him a pass.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah, we'd talked about him before. As I said in the other thread, I sure hope he can provide some evidence that the pedo was stalking his daughter.

sad story. I think this dad ends up in prison for a long time. and his girl grows up without a dad. 

So, the sex offender was convicted of raping a six year old then starts parking his van outside of a day care center and after the courts are notified he continues to do this? And the concern is if the father had proof? Wow. He walks if I’m on that jury. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, the sex offender was convicted of raping a six year old then starts parking his van outside of a day care center and after the courts are notified he continues to do this? And the concern is of the father had proof? Wow. He walks if I’m on that jury. 

The parole for the aged sex offender should have prohibited him from ever owning a van.  Also he should have had a small explosive device surgically implanted in his johnson which would go off if he stepped outside his home which should have been an ice fishing shack in the middle of the Lake of the Woods.  Now some might say, "but EG, what happens when the ice melts and his shack starts sinking?" I would have replied "that's a feature, not a bug."

The assailant is Father of the Year in my book, if he got all of the facts correct.  I'd hate to find out he did not, like if the sicko was at the daycare to pick up his granddaughter in a court approved action.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, the sex offender was convicted of raping a six year old then starts parking his van outside of a day care center and after the courts are notified he continues to do this? And the concern is if the father had proof? Wow. He walks if I’m on that jury. 

If he wants to go home, building the strongest case he can put together would be nice.