Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

COVID Vaccines Caused 300,000 Excess Deaths, $147 Billion in Damage

22 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Another lie/misdirection from Tim Hack.  The author is not only talking about deaths from the 3rd Quarter of 2021, if you read the full article.

The articles mention other timeframes, but the key focus of the “insurance data” they talk about is Q3 2021.  And of course many of the covid deaths in Q4 2021 were from Delta as well, as deaths during the Delta wave peaked around 10/1/21, but there were still many deaths as the trends went down.  Then deaths from Omicron didn’t really start increasing until about December and didn’t peak until February, so Omicron more impacted 2022 deaths than 2021.   

On 8/15/2023 at 7:57 AM, TimHauck said:

The articles mention other timeframes, but the key focus of the “insurance data” they talk about is Q3 2021.  And of course many of the covid deaths in Q4 2021 were from Delta as well, as deaths during the Delta wave peaked around 10/1/21, but there were still many deaths as the trends went down.  Then deaths from Omicron didn’t really start increasing until about December and didn’t peak until February, so Omicron more impacted 2022 deaths than 2021.   

I wish I could hear you stutter these words in person, liar.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

I wish I could hear you stutter these words in person, liar.

Everything I said there is true

• Haha 2

On 8/15/2023 at 8:07 AM, League Champion said:

Conservatives were right all along regarding COVID protocol and the vaccine mandates. 

Will Liberals ever admit it, hell no! 

I’m not a liberal,  but I was always against vaccine mandates as were many liberals

What do you mean protocol?  If you’re referring to ivermectin, you were wrong

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2023 at 8:00 PM, TimHauck said:

Everything I said there is true

No it wasn't and you continue to try to smear Delta deaths into Omicron territory, all while trying to avoid negatives form the vaxx.  It's beyond tedious.

Gutterpedo and TimHack will say this is a lie. Yet, the hospital I’m at has a doctor currently in a lawsuit over him pushing the covid vaccine on a kid and she died from heart complications due to the vaccine 

17 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Gutterpedo and TimHack will say this is a lie. Yet, the hospital I’m at has a doctor currently in a lawsuit over him pushing the covid vaccine on a kid and she died from heart complications due to the vaccine 

There have been a small number of deaths confirmed to have been from the vaccine, but few of those were children.   I believe that this lawsuit exists, I'm skeptical there is any confirmation that they died due to the vaccine.

Just now, TimHauck said:

There have been a small number of deaths confirmed to have been from the vaccine, but few of those were children.   I believe that this lawsuit exists, I'm skeptical there is any confirmation that they died due to the vaccine.

Too bad it the autopsy confirmed it :lol: 

Sad the girl died but ppl like you and the rest of the liberal idiots piss me off with your blatant ignorance and willing to ignore actual data & evidence because you don’t like it. As the only one here with an actual medical degree it’s aggravating for people like u to claim incorrect statements as fact when I KNOW it’s not

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Sad the girl died but ppl like you and the rest of the liberal idiots piss me off with your blatant ignorance and willing to ignore actual data & evidence because you don’t like it. As the only one here with an actual medical degree it’s aggravating for people like u to claim incorrect statements as fact when I KNOW it’s not

I acknowledged that there have been a small number of deaths confirmed to be from the vaccine.  I simply said I was skeptical you were at one of the few hospitals that would have seen one.  Sure, I guess I believe you, that's more believable than you being a professional baseball player.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I acknowledged that there have been a small number of deaths confirmed to be from the vaccine.  I simply said I was skeptical you were at one of the few hospitals that would have seen one.  Sure, I guess I believe you, that's more believable than you being a professional baseball player.

I literally work at it :lol: And when you lie and claim I said I was a pro ball player that’s how I know you threw the gun. Cause I’ve never said that and it seems to trigger you so bad that I’ve accomplished a good bit in my 35 years on this planet while you’re still stuck at home with mom & dad :dunno: Go outside and touch grass. Stop being an ignorant troll who spends all day on here lying and trying to start fights. It’s pathetic 

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So your position is that if these unfortunate outcomes transpire in lower statistical ratios.....that its really not that big of a deal? :huh:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

So your position is that if these unfortunate outcomes transpire in lower statistical ratios.....that its really not that big of a deal? :huh:

I don’t think he knows what he means. Cause before it was “vaccine doesn’t cause deaths” to “well they may cause some side effects” to now where “I acknowledge a few deaths” :doh:  I swear these ppl have zero clue about medicine or even the most basic thing: the scientific method. Yet they’ll sit there and throw out outrageous claims, not listen to act facts/data, and even tell doctors & researchers they’re wrong and the politicians were right. If I’m trump, and I get elected I’m having Fraudci’s medical license revoked immediately. My professors on med school (actual doctors) were FURIOUS with him and the lies he kept telling 

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

I don’t think he knows what he means. Cause before it was “vaccine doesn’t cause deaths” to “well they may cause some side effects” to now where “I acknowledge a few deaths” :doh:  I swear these ppl have zero clue about medicine or even the most basic thing: the scientific method. Yet they’ll sit there and throw out outrageous claims, not listen to act facts/data, and even tell doctors & researchers they’re wrong and the politicians were right. If I’m trump, and I get elected I’m having Fraudci’s medical license revoked immediately. My professors on med school (actual doctors) were FURIOUS with him and the lies he kept telling 

I think that is what he means, but rather than presume or apply what I think I am reading, I prefer to clarify.....sometimes I see folks pre-applying someones position based on their own bias, which i really work to avoid.

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

First day on the planet?

34 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No it wasn't and you continue to try to smear Delta deaths into Omicron territory, all while trying to avoid negatives form the vaxx.  It's beyond tedious.

Please let me know which of the following you disagree with:

FACT: Delta cases bottomed out around 10/31/21 (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/).  Technically Omicron did not become the dominant variant until the week ending 12/18/21 (https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/586670-cdc-omicron-now-a-majority-of-us-covid-19-cases-73-percent/), but I'll play along and say that most CASES starting in November were Omicron.

FACT: For people that die from covid, it typically takes ~20 days.   (https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fepid.2022.1065184/full?utm_source=S-TWT&utm_medium=SNET&utm_campaign=ECO_FEPDI_XXXXXXXX_auto-dlvrit and https://bmcmedresmethodol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12874-021-01314-w).  This aligns perfectly with the charts from worldometers above - peak of Delta cases = ~9/1/21, peak of Delta deaths = ~9/20/21.  So, any death before about 11/20 would almost assuredly have been from Delta.  So, also using the worldometers data, at least 56% of Q4 2021 covid deaths were from Delta.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

First day on the planet?

Not sure I follow, I have observed low statistical outcomes being used as a reason to burn cities....so why not now?

24 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Oh sorry, you "had a chance to go pro."  no you didn't.

• Sad 1

Just now, RLLD said:

Not sure I follow, I have observed low statistical outcomes being used as a reason to burn cities....so why not now?

Unfortunate outcomes happen all the time.  Prescription drugs, surgeries, motor vehicle accidents, etc.  Yet we continue.

I have covid right now.  Asked my bosses what the protocols are and they had no idea ....hahahaha

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh sorry, you "had a chance to go pro."  no you didn't.

Yea I did 😂 me and my buddy. Went to college instead. Not that hard to understand 

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Any death is a big deal, and I've always said the vaccine should not have been pushed on kids (and did not vaccinate my own kids).

However, all of the available data says the vaccines have saved many more lives than they may have cost.  There is limited data specific to kids (part of the reason I said it shouldn't have been pushed), but there is still some to point to it still being a higher reward than risk, just not as clear as it is for adults.

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Unfortunate outcomes happen all the time.  Prescription drugs, surgeries, motor vehicle accidents, etc.  Yet we continue.

Agree completely.  Which is why the pretending that police are somehow a problem always mystifies me.  I presume those who accept that also spend copious amounts on lottery tickets. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Any death is a big deal, and I've always said the vaccine should not have been pushed on kids (and did not vaccinate my own kids).

However, all of the available data says the vaccines have saved many more lives than they may have cost.  There is limited data specific to kids (part of the reason I said it shouldn't have been pushed), but there is still some to point to it still being a higher reward than risk, just not as clear as it is for adults.

I do not discount what you are saying here. If you remain philosophically honest about this, then by extension I infer that you also do not support the false narratives about police as well. 

Just now, RLLD said:

Agree completely.  Which is why the pretending that police are somehow a problem always mystifies me.  I presume those who accept that also spend copious amounts on lottery tickets. 

I think we've had this conversation before, but I would argue that the "low statistical outcome" of blacks getting killed by police is more of just the symptom of the bigger problem of blacks being stereotyped and discriminated against by police.   I mean just look at some of the other threads on here recently, you have several posters admitting and claiming they are justified in discriminating against all blacks because of the actions of a few.

I think we've had this conversation before, but I would argue that the "low statistical outcome" of blacks getting killed by police is more of just the symptom of the bigger problem of blacks being stereotyped and discriminated against by police.   I mean just look at some of the other threads on here recently, you have several posters admitting and claiming they are justified in discriminating against all blacks because of the actions of a few.

There is no evidence of your assertion, but there is statistical evidence that refutes it.  The police are harmful mainly to criminals, if you are a criminal or behave like one, you increase your chances of bad outcomes; police or not by the way.

The police are "dicriminating"...toward bad and criminal behaviors.  The problem is that there is a culture that allows and even celebrates these negative behaviors in the AA community.  You do not find this scenario so impactful in other areas, though it certainly is present.

Pretending the people upholding the law are the problem is the actual "problem".  Allowing for bad behaviors to avoid the notion of some "trope" or some nonsense is the problem.

You astutely point out that statistics tell the truth, we just have to be willing to accept it.

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There is no evidence of your assertion, but there is statistical evidence that refutes it.  The police are harmful mainly to criminals, if you are a criminal or behave like one, you increase your chances of bad outcomes; police or not by the way.

The police are "dicriminating"...toward bad and criminal behaviors.  The problem is that there is a culture that allows and even celebrates these negative behaviors in the AA community.  You do not find this scenario so impactful in other areas, though it certainly is present.

Pretending the people upholding the law are the problem is the actual "problem".  Allowing for bad behaviors to avoid the notion of some "trope" or some nonsense is the problem.

You astutely point out that statistics tell the truth, we just have to be willing to accept it.

You're joking, right?

https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2020/may/black-drivers-more-likely-to-be-stopped-by-police.html

The study also found that once stopped, black drivers were searched about 1.5 to 2 times as often as white drivers, while they were less likely to be carrying drugs, guns, or other illegal contraband compared to their white peers.

Shroff and his colleagues also measured the disparity in stop rates before and after sunset. They found that black drivers made up a smaller share of those stopped at night, when it’s more difficult to discern the race of a driver, which suggests that racial bias may influence stop decisions. ... Overall, the data showed about a 5-10 percent drop in the share of drivers stopped at night who are black.

Not joking, refer to my post above.  If we can positively impact AA culture, home life most prominently, we can hopefully inspire better behaviors, ones that do not lead to negative outcomes.

18 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

13% commit 67% of violent crimes in this country. They need to be watched closer. 

Thanks for agreeing that police discriminate against blacks.  And isn't the number 56% not 67%?

Just now, TimHauck said:

Thanks for agreeing that police discriminate against blacks.  And isn't the number 56% not 67%?

It's not discrimination. It's proper profiling. All government entities do the same. Including TSA. It's not racism, it's numbers and logic.

If you are too stupid to understand it, just sit back and stop your whining. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Please let me know which of the following you disagree with:

FACT: Delta cases bottomed out around 10/31/21 (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/).  Technically Omicron did not become the dominant variant until the week ending 12/18/21 (https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/586670-cdc-omicron-now-a-majority-of-us-covid-19-cases-73-percent/), but I'll play along and say that most CASES starting in November were Omicron.

FACT: For people that die from covid, it typically takes ~20 days.   (https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fepid.2022.1065184/full?utm_source=S-TWT&utm_medium=SNET&utm_campaign=ECO_FEPDI_XXXXXXXX_auto-dlvrit and https://bmcmedresmethodol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12874-021-01314-w).  This aligns perfectly with the charts from worldometers above - peak of Delta cases = ~9/1/21, peak of Delta deaths = ~9/20/21.  So, any death before about 11/20 would almost assuredly have been from Delta.  So, also using the worldometers data, at least 56% of Q4 2021 covid deaths were from Delta.

Your first two statements are not true and mutually inconsistent.  Please go play the fock off game with someone else.  You'd previously extended Delta and Delta deaths into December.

38 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Your first two statements are not true and mutually inconsistent.  Please go play the fock off game with someone else.  You'd previously extended Delta and Delta deaths into December.

Please explain how my first 2 statements are inconsistent.

I am confident Delta deaths extended in December, as only 13% of cases sequenced during the week ending 12/11/21 were Omicron (link above).

So using that + the 20 day calculation which has widely been proven accurate, nearly all 2021 Covid deaths were from Delta.

However, I was trying to be nice and let you believe that all deaths after 11/20 were Omicron, which is the absolute maximum possible.  And even doing that, over half of the deaths in Q4 2021 would have been from Delta.

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

It's not discrimination. It's proper profiling. All government entities do the same. Including TSA. It's not racism, it's numbers and logic.

If you are too stupid to understand it, just sit back and stop your whining. 

Maybe you should argue with @RLLD, he thinks it’s not happening

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Maybe you should argue with @RLLD, he thinks it’s not happening

Why do I care what he thinks about this? I'm talking to you. 

18 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Why do I care what he thinks about this? I'm talking to you. 

Well we both agree it’s happening, so no need to continue this conversation 

Well we both agree it’s happening, so no need to continue this conversation 

We don't agree. There is nothing wrong going on other than massive black violence and liberal authoritarian culture.

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Please explain how my first 2 statements are inconsistent.

I am confident Delta deaths extended in December, as only 13% of cases sequenced during the week ending 12/11/21 were Omicron (link above).

So using that + the 20 day calculation which has widely been proven accurate, nearly all 2021 Covid deaths were from Delta.

However, I was trying to be nice and let you believe that all deaths after 11/20 were Omicron, which is the absolute maximum possible.  And even doing that, over half of the deaths in Q4 2021 would have been from Delta.

Omicron pushes out Delta in September and becomes dominant in the Fall of '21.  You are on record here stating that Delta stretched all the way to December, in order to pin deaths on Delta, which was false.  When you decide to lie, it's hard to keep track of them all.  

• Sad 1