HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

A great investment 

Greatest president ever. :thumbsup:

Just now, HellToupee said:

No but they trigger some

Nah, way too far out from the election to get triggered.  The dems still have time to dump the geriatric embarrassment.  

You boyos are however locked in on Trump.

Love this for you.

7 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

A great investment 

I wish they had this suit back in my single days.  Picking up broads would have been like shooting fish in a barrel.  

11 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Wait, so polls matter now?

The bodybuilder poles you smoke didn't always matter to you?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You boyos are however locked in on Trump.

Love this for you

Thanks. I love it as well. Better days are coming when Donald rightfully returns to the White House 

1 minute ago, BrahmaBulls said:

The bodybuilder poles you smoke didn't always matter to you?

You seem gay.  

Just now, HellToupee said:

Thanks. I love it as well. Better days are coming when Donald rightfully returns to the White House 

Like job losses, negative GDP,  NATO fractured, and world leaders literally laughing at  us.

Yay, good times.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Like job losses, negative GDP,  NATO fractured, and world leaders literally laughing at  us.

Yay, good times.

Well at least Donald never 💩 his pants. I guess that’s a plus . Oh and the no wars etc

7 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Well at least Donald never 💩 his pants. I guess that’s a plus . Oh and the no wars etc

How many servicemen died under Trump vs BIden?

Oh, you wouldn't be blaming BIden for wars between other countries would you?

That seems not reasonable. 

34 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Yay, good times.

How was nato fractured? They are getting more funding ever since Trump called them  out. Fact. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How was nato fractured? They are getting more funding ever since Trump called them  out. Fact. 

They're not getting more funding idiot.  What they are is not having to worry about the US pulling out like under Trump.

god you dumb son.  Maybe just go away and don't come back.

23 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

They're not getting more funding idiot.  What they are is not having to worry about the US pulling out like under Trump.

Poor uneducated beachgay...

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

My lord. Your ignorance is legendary. A simple google search will inform you of the increased funding to nato from member countries since Trump put it down. Your fellow shitlibs won’t even deny it. You just say things. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

😁

The Boss confirms the following are on the VP shortlist:

Tim Scott

Vivek Ramaswamy

Ron DeSantis

Byron Donalds

Kristi Noem

Tulsi Gabbard

:overhead:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

They left out Russia! 

28 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Tim Scott

Vivek Ramaswamy

Ron DeSantis

Byron Donalds

Kristi Noem

Tulsi Gabbard

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Tim Scott

Vivek Ramaswamy

Ron DeSantis

Byron Donalds

Kristi Noem

Tulsi Gabbard

:doublethumbsup:

I love Byron Donalds in a nonsexual way. Would love him as VP but he’s a Florida guy

Im thinking it’s either Tulsi or Kristi. I think he mentioned Ron as an olive branch. Vivek will be part of his team . Tim Scott has positives and  plays to identity politics 

19 hours ago, squistion said:

😁

Cheat by mail is more difficult in states that legitimate verify signatures and keep the voter logs clean.  Sad I have to explain this in light of the Nevada and Michigan information.  

5 hours ago, HellToupee said:

:doublethumbsup:

I love Byron Donalds in a nonsexual way. Would love him as VP but he’s a Florida guy

Im thinking it’s either Tulsi or Kristi. I think he mentioned Ron as an olive branch. Vivek will be part of his team . Tim Scott has positives and  plays to identity politics 

I’ve said this many times, I could get behind Noem or Tulsi. 

The most important part of this job will be the person that much carry on the torch of MAGA into the next generation.  Ron D. Or Vivek would be the most likely to be able to do that.  

Father Trump thinks he's being treated just like Navalny.

Are you cultist sure this is the guy you want to vote for?  The US is turning into a communist country?  WTF

And have you seen a bigger feminine victim than Trump?  He cries just like a chick when he loses or doesn't get his way.  Stomps his feet and says the world is out to get him.

SAD

“It’s a form of Navalny,” Trump said a Fox News town hall on Tuesday, responding to a question from Laura Ingraham about the $355 million fine against his businesses after a New York civil trial. “It’s happening in our country too.”

"We are turning into a communist country in many ways,” Trump continued. “I got indicted four times, I have eight or nine trials. All because of the fact that I’m in, you know this, all because of the fact that I’m in politics. They indicted me.”

7 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Father Trump thinks he's being treated just like Navalny.

Are you cultist sure this is the guy you want to vote for?  The US is turning into a communist country?  WTF

And have you seen a bigger feminine victim than Trump?  He cries just like a chick when he loses or doesn't get his way.  Stomps his feet and says the world is out to get him.

SAD

“It’s a form of Navalny,” Trump said a Fox News town hall on Tuesday, responding to a question from Laura Ingraham about the $355 million fine against his businesses after a New York civil trial. “It’s happening in our country too.”

"We are turning into a communist country in many ways,” Trump continued. “I got indicted four times, I have eight or nine trials. All because of the fact that I’m in, you know this, all because of the fact that I’m in politics. They indicted me.”

The Biden Regime is trying to put him in prison because he is a threat to their agenda.  That’s all you need to know boyo. 

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The Biden Regime is trying to put him in prison because he is a threat to their agenda.  That’s all you need to know boyo. 

So true.

13 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Bullseye. Besides, Navalny is an actual Nazi sympathizer/ ally. 

“At one point, Mr. DeSantis lacerated Mr. Trump’s record as president, saying he had failed to deliver on many campaign promises. “I was in Congress the first two years when Trump was president,” Mr. DeSantis said. “I mean, we didn’t really do what we said we would do. You didn’t see any major immigration, border, or any type of legislation. You didn’t see anything with repealing and replacing Obamacare. You didn’t see anything about reining in the bureaucracy. I mean, it was pretty, pretty mundane stuff”

I think you can remove Meatball Ron from the VP list

Too bad the guy decide to grow some nuts after he got bounced! 

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

“At one point, Mr. DeSantis lacerated Mr. Trump’s record as president, saying he had failed to deliver on many campaign promises. “I was in Congress the first two years when Trump was president,” Mr. DeSantis said. “I mean, we didn’t really do what we said we would do. You didn’t see any major immigration, border, or any type of legislation. You didn’t see anything with repealing and replacing Obamacare. You didn’t see anything about reining in the bureaucracy. I mean, it was pretty, pretty mundane stuff”

I think you can remove Meatball Ron from the VP list

Too bad the guy decide to grow some nuts after he got bounced! 

Vanity Fair?  

Isn’t that for ghays?  Say it ain’t so…

13 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Vanity Fair?  

Imagine a grown asss man reading that.  Must be a dress wearer. 

18 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Vanity Fair?  

Hopefully he becomes  ungayed

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Imagine a grown asss man reading that.  Must be a dress wearer. 

That homo drives a Prius.  

Many people say Donald gets all his makeup tips from the pages of Vanity Fair. A lady always has to look her best!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Many people say Donald gets all his makeup tips from the pages of Vanity Fair. A lady always has to look her best!

Why does Trump wear orange makeup?  He a secret tranny?

Makes sense.