HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

31 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Hopefully he snagged some kicks to sell. Got some bills to pay.

He made a few billion at least yesterday. 

13 hours ago, HellToupee said:

They work. I got my pair yesterday morning.  I played 18 yesterday afternoon and shot a 57.  I was out all night clearing out bad hombres, buying up real estate and making liberals cry.  I picked up a couple models visiting from Eastern Europe on the way home.  

Yesterday was Yuge!   Must be the shoes.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Good Christian 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Proven liar, cheater, sexual abuser.🤣🤣🤣

You approve of and vote for the mutilation of children. Glass houses. 

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy absolutely defends it and is in full support of Tranny Story Hour to which he brings the kids to regularly

20 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Gutterboy absolutely defends it and is in full support of Tranny Story Hour to which he brings the kids to regularly

Word on the street is Mrs. Gutterboy left him because he was trying to turn their son into a girl.

11 minutes ago, ROCK BOTTOM said:

Word on the street is Mrs. Gutterboy left him because he was trying to turn their son into a girl.

He wanted a partner to "transition" with and he chose his kid. 

3 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

They work. I got my pair yesterday morning.  I played 18 yesterday afternoon and shot a 57.  I was out all night clearing out bad hombres, buying up real estate and making liberals cry.  I picked up a couple models visiting from Eastern Europe on the way home**

Yesterday was Yuge!   Must be the shoes.  

**Actual copy from the Trump Shoes ad

1 hour ago, ROCK BOTTOM said:

Well, Gutterboy thinks a four year old dressed like a stripper twerking for adults is just dancing. Aye, Macarena! 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Meanwhile, you approve of and vote for rape, business fraud, tax evasion, derailing our fair-and-square democratic process, egregious marital infidelity, murdering elected officials and ridiculous, overpriced shoes that disrespect the American flag. Balsa-wood houses for you, boyo.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Meanwhile, you approve of and vote for rape, business fraud, tax evasion, derailing our fair-and-square democratic process, egregious marital infidelity, murdering elected officials and ridiculous, overpriced shoes that disrespect the American flag. Balsa-wood houses for you, boyo.

Nah. Mutilating children is worse than any of that. Go ahead and try again.  

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. Mutilating children is worse than any of that. Go ahead and try again.  

No one supports mutilating children except for sick focks, and multiple wrongs still don't make a right, chim chim.

You support a clown who is facing 91 felonies and owes $450 million to the woman he raped.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No one supports mutilating children except for sick focks, and multiple wrongs still don't make a right, chim chim.

You support a clown who is facing 91 felonies and owes $450 million to the woman he raped.

HT endorses the sexual assault of women and children alike.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden does. 

19 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

HT endorses the sexual assault of women and children alike.

Just saying things. It never works. But I’m glad I am the reason you and Rusty are now pals. 

31 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He raped Letitia James  as well as E.Jeam Carrol?  I did not know that.

30 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

At least 18 women have accused Rapey Trumpy of assaulting them with his love stump.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-trumps-accusers-allegations-sexual-misconduct/story?id=51956410

As long as folks are creating videos maybe we can get some takes on the big Lebowski scene of Donny being out of his element.  a few possibilities come trippingly to mind right away.

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

He raped Letitia James  as well as E.Jeam Carrol?  I did not know that.

I think he raped pimpledoosh. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

I think he raped pimpledoosh. 

Sure, there may have been some wine involved, but there was still knowing consent so not rape.  Also, if the stump was at its normal 90 degree sideways bend and so there was no penetration is it rape or sexual assault? 

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Sure, there may have been some wine involved, but there was still knowing consent so not rape.  Also, if the stump was at its normal 90 degree sideways bend and so there was no penetration is it rape or sexual assault? 

Pimpledoosh forgot the safe word and things got out of hand. Now he's bitter and sore. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Pimpledoosh forgot the safe word and things got out of hand. Now he's bitter and sore. 

Well I know i would be upset if the Cops came to me and asked me to point out on a trumpy bear just were the toad stool was pressed up against me.

"Everything must go!" 😁

21 minutes ago, squistion said:

"Everything must go!" 😁

Seems you want to keep the pedo though.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, squistion said:

Your Twitter Feed is filled with salty, pathetic losers that try to construct a false narrative for mouth breathing dummies to embrace.  There was not a single boo.   Lot’s of woo but not a single boo.  

SAD!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, HellToupee said:

👍

And a happy Monday to Hillary Clinton!