HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

I'm embarrassed for gutter, what a pathetic human being you are.

At least you're taller than that other stalker that frequents this site. Neither of you can ride the grown-up Rides at the fair but, at least that's something... :dunno:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Now that's a maga ass whipping.

How did you become so sissified

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

How did you become so sissified

A cuck for a fat, orange retard calling someone else sissified?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Keep on keeping on cuck.

• Like 1

He didn’t stutter. Lol. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

A cuck for a fat, orange retard calling someone else sissified?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Keep on keeping on cuck.

You throw cuck around so much no doubt you sit in a corner cranking your hog while you wife gets plowed

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love this for you!!!!!

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

You throw cuck around so much no doubt you sit in a corner cranking your hog while you wife gets plowed

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love this for you!!!!!

You call Trump "father" and an alpha Chad.  You're a beta bish 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

You call Trump "father" and an alpha Chad.  You're a beta bish 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Liberal...😆

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

We’ve got grown men that actually rely on Peppermint Patty for information and direction.  SAD!!!!

Peppermint patty?

On 5/10/2023 at 11:50 PM, thegeneral said:

I have gone back and forth on this. I really can’t believe team red tie would sign up for this guy again. It’s just the rest of the Republican field looks shaky as hell. Ron D  is not impressive. Tons of time though, but someone needs to step up.

Trump is definitely the easiest to beat so there’s that for the blue team. But Biden will be a very vulnerable candidate so there’s that.

The hope from this lib is Trump loses the nom, not to dipshet Trump wannabe like Ronald D but someone else. Trump then goes apeshet and torpedoes the Republican nom.

That would be fantastic.

Trump kicks ass. generalpimpledoosh is a phag . 

11 hours ago, HellToupee said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love this for you!!!!!

Why do cultist always have to go to some weird fantasy about others?  You cuck yourself completely to the orange moron.  Call  him father and alpha and you people fly flags with his face on some fantasy body you have for him.

That's the definition of a cuck boyo.

I'm a normal person who doesn't cuck to a fat orange moron so your made up little fantasy means nothing.

Cuck

Love this for you.

9 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

We’ve got grown men that actually rely on Peppermint Patty for information and direction.  SAD!!!!

What's the latest from that esteemed, no education, CT believing, hick who influences you cultist morons...

CATTURD!

SAD

I think all this bloodbath apologizing is just a way for MAGAturds to distract away from Trump saying that Biden won against Obama.  Can't wait for the spinning in this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

28 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I think all this bloodbath apologizing is just a way for MAGAturds to distract away from Trump saying that Biden won against Obama.  Can't wait for the spinning in this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It must be exhausting to be a cultist.  To have to constantly spin, explain, ignore, and justify all the terrible and moronic things their master says and does.

Who knew that being a complete simp cuck was so much work?

Cultist, that's who.

Love this for them. 

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It must be exhausting to be a cultist.  To have to constantly spin, explain, ignore, and justify all the terrible and moronic things their master says and does.

Cultist, that's who.

Love this for them. 

For realz.  Imagine having to apologize for an elitist lying cheating rapist billionaire who doesn't give 2 shites about you.  Apologize for him over and over.  Gotta be exhausting.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Cultist, that's who.

Love this for them. 

It’s a Labor of Love boyo.  

Are you ever jealous of the guys in the movie that only had to prop up Bernie for a weekend?   You cultists have had to carry this Biden corpse for almost four years. Holy rigor mortis Batman!!!

SAD!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Beta chucks….,,

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

It’s a Labor of Love boyo.  

Are you ever jealous of the guys in the movie that only had to prop up Bernie for a weekend?   You cultists have had to carry this Biden corpse for almost four years. Holy rigor mortis Batman!!!

SAD!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Beta chucks….,,

While the demented corpse is useless, at least we know this and don't fly flags with his head on some fantasy body you all dream about like you do with the orange moron.

Imagine flying a flag outside your house with some dude's name on it.   It may as well be a flag showing the world whose your daddy.

Love this for you simps.

39 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

While the demented corpse is useless, at least we know this and don't fly flags with his head on some fantasy body you all dream about like you do with the orange moron.

Imagine flying a flag outside your house with some dude's name on it.   It may as well be a flag showing the world whose your daddy.

Love this for you simps.

Boyo - Come see me at one of the Father Trump rallies over the summer.  I have a booth selling sweet patriot t shirts.  I’ve got a Trump as Orange Hulk smashing the libs. I’ll hook you up with a smedium tank in black you can wear to the gym.  All the jacked patriots will think you are cool and want to spot for you.  

7 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Boyo - Come see me at one of the Father Trump rallies over the summer.  I have a booth selling sweet patriot t shirts.  I’ve got a Trump as Orange Hulk smashing the libs. I’ll hook you up with a smedium tank in black you can wear to the gym.  All the jacked patriots will think you are cool and want to spot for you.  

That sounds kinda cool, NGL.

Holler when you're near Charm City boyo.

Enjoy the week!

• Haha 1

So sad. 😥

Maybe you guys can start a GoFundMe to help him out. 

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

So sad. 😥

That's what blacks and BLM do when they want a new $6M home. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Bad day for Donnie.

You've been whining that for 9 years...TDS...

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You are right. It’s a great day for him 😂😂

11 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

LOL what an unabashed simp cuck you are for him.

What's it like have zero self esteem boyo?

You simp for someone who wouldn't pis& on you if you were on fire...oh that's right, the orange moron LOVES his working class cultist...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LOL what an unabashed simp cuck you are for him.

What's it like have zero self esteem boyo?

You simp for someone who wouldn't pis& on you if you were on fire...oh that's right, the orange moron LOVES his working class cultist...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

wow. this is you for real....A true libtard...:mellow:

2 hours ago, squistion said:

So sad. 😥

We’ll just throw them out the windows and take Father Trump’s property back during the  BLOODBATH!!!’ 

• Like 1

:lol: squissy is doing his thang at the other place trying to blowup the place in the flap thread

15 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:lol: squissy is doing his thang at the other place trying to blowup the place in the flap thread

No, I'm not, just pointing out the obvious to Joe and friends that closing the PSF and banning the discussion of politics did not result in people not talking about politics, as it can't be avoided depending on the subject matter.

And why aren't you participating in that thread? You were among the most vocal asking to have the PSF shut down and politics banned entirely on all forums. That is what you called for, that is what you wanted and that is what you got. Which is why I'm here (talk about Karma! 😁)

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, I'm not, just pointing out the obvious to Joe and friends that closing the PSF and banning the discussion of politics did not result in people not talking about politics, as it can't be avoided depending on the subject matter.

And why aren't you participating in that thread? You were among the most vocal asking to have the PSF shut down and politics banned entirely on all forums. That is what you called for, that is what you wanted and that is what you got. Which is why I'm here (talk about Karma! 😁)

Man wtf could continue to post at jesusguys?  They treat posters like children and truly do not GAF if you stay or leave.

F Them. 

This place is way way more handled like we're adults.  

Yes, flame away boyos. 

Migrants are poisoning the blood of our country.  What’s so wrong with saying that? Everyone can see it. 

47 minutes ago, squistion said:

And why aren't you participating in that thread? You were among the most vocal asking to have the PSF shut down and politics banned entirely on all forums. That is what you called for, that is what you wanted and that is what you got. Which is why I'm here (talk about Karma! 😁

This is complete BS from you. I didn’t want the PSF shutdown. You’re confusing me with your sidekick tim