HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Dementia Don wasn't president in 2016.

He kept the bad hombres from coming to all “57 States” that Barrack Hussein claims he visited. 

My favs I have read ao far:

The stock market is going up, which was bad last week because only rich people are getting rich, because Trump could become Prez again!

An oldie but reusing - We had the greatest economy in history!

The trillions racked up under Trump was just about to be paid down….but then Covid hit!

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

My favs I have read ao far:

The stock market is going up, which was bad last week because only rich people are getting rich, because Trump could become Prez again!

An oldie but reusing - We had the greatest economy in history!

The trillions racked up under Trump was just about to be paid down….but then Covid hit!

😂😂😂

Weird for a greatest economy ever the 3 years pre-covid had absolutely pedestrian results.  Other than continuing/slowing Obama's amazing unemployment reduction.

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Irrational fear mongering is all the left wing CULTISTS have left.  

Why didnt he do any of that stuff while he was president?

9 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Why didnt he do any of that stuff while he was president?

I love how Whoopi gets you all ramped up. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

Totally ramped general. Fun fact this dumb racist b!tch supports the same ideologies as you. 

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

Totally ramped general. Fun fact this dumb racist b!tch supports the same ideologies as you. 

We will discuss this at our next meeting of the Libs Club!

11 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Lol. No one said that about Trump. What a dope. 

10 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

FFS  :doh:  That's an equally good example as the crazy black lady video KD posted. 

A - The video doesn't have him saying anything about WWIII, but, I don't doubt he did since we are currently in two proxy wars right now at the same time with Russia and the Middle East.  Rope China in and we're about there.  But, everyone isn't going to die.  Only 400,000 troops and 2,000 civilians died in WWII

B - I think he's way off base with 1929, at least I hope.  But that doesn't mean everyone is going to starve.  The population increased by 10 million between 1930 and 1040.

C - Whoopie actually said, Trump is going to take all the journalists and all the gays and he's going to "disappear you."

Between Ron Filipkowski and the crazy black lady the hyperbole is way off the carts in your direction bud.  

Just the journalists and gays? I feel shorted. Maybe in his third term he will expand the field. 

• Haha 1

Let's summarize:

Trump says "Yeah, I'll be a dictator the first Day". (Referring to all the Executive Orders of Biden's he will reverse.) - Lib Translation: Trump is going to kill all reporters and gays and be the president forever!!!!!!

Trump says, "There will be WWIII if you don't elect me".  Lib Translation: Trump said we are all going to die if we don't elect him!!!!.

Trump says, "There will be a depression like 1929 if you don't elect me".  Lib Translation: Trump said we are all going to starve to death if we don't elect him!!!!!!!!! 

Did I get that right?

While Barrack Hussein Obama, Both Clinton’s and Joe Biden were voting against gay marriage, Donald Trump was attending gay weddings. 

8 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Let's summarize:

Trump says "Yeah, I'll be a dictator the first Day". (Referring to all the Executive Orders of Biden's he will reverse.) - Lib Translation: Trump is going to kill all reporters and gays and be the president forever!!!!!!

Trump says, "There will be WWIII if you don't elect me".  Lib Translation: Trump said we are all going to die if we don't elect him!!!!.

Trump says, "There will be a depression like 1929 if you don't elect me".  Lib Translation: Trump said we are all going to die (starve) if we don't elect him!!!!!!!!! 

Did I get that right?

Spot on 

Barrack Obama had more journalists arrested than any president in history.  

24 minutes ago, Horseman said:

FFS  :doh:  That's an equally good example as the crazy black lady video KD posted. 

A - The video doesn't have him saying anything about WWIII, but, I don't doubt he did since we are currently in two proxy wars right now at the same time with Russia and the Middle East.  Rope China in and we're about there.  But, everyone isn't going to die.  Only 400,000 troops and 2,000 civilians died in WWII

B - I think he's way off base with 1929, at least I hope.  But that doesn't mean everyone is going to starve.  The population increased by 10 million between 1930 and 1040.

C - Whoopie actually said, Trump is going to take all the journalists and all the gays and he's going to "disappear you."

Between Ron Filipkowski and the crazy black lady the hyperbole is way off the carts in your direction bud.  

A - not in this clip but earlier in his speech he did.

The point is you if you don't think Trump is fear mongering about WW3 and depression then you're in the cult.

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

The point is you if you don't think Trump is fear mongering about WW3 and depression then you're in the cult.

I don’t think he’s fear mongering about another world war. It’s pretty damn close right now. Or closer than it has been since Kennedy.  The depression stuff is hype though. 

5 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

That's a dumb point.  Absolutely an element of fear mongering, just like every politician.  Do you even watch television commercials during an election year?

Care to address taking those comments to the extreme, the fear monger doubling down on what he said by the libs?  Here I'll make it easy for you: 

Joe Biden, "He's saying it out loud. The other day he said he wants to be a dictator only on one day, wipe out the civil servants and a whole range of other things."

A - Biden was fear mongering.

B - You really believe that Trump is going to wipe out all of the government officials and install himself as the Dictator of the United States on day 1.

A or B?

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

That's a dumb point.  Absolutely an element of fear mongering, just like every politician.  Do you even watch television commercials during an election year?

Care to address taking those comments to the extreme, the fear monger doubling down on what he said by the libs?  Here I'll make it easy for you: 

Joe Biden, "He's saying it out loud. The other day he said he wants to be a dictator only on one day, wipe out the civil servants and a whole range of other things."

A - Biden was fear mongering.

B - You really believe that Trump is going to wipe out all of the government officials and install himself as the Dictator of the United States on day 1.

A or B?

Biden is fear mongering sure, but trump does have a plan to eliminate the deep state by replacing civil servants with Republicans.  Look it up.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

And the joke is that people of the left haven't taken her seriously for years. 😁

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Biden is fear mongering sure, but trump does have a plan to eliminate the deep state by replacing civil servants with Republicans.  Look it up.

OMG a republican is going to appoint more republicans in office!!!!  JFC  :lol:

Not the same as "wipe our civil servants".  

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

And the joke is that people of the left haven't taken her seriously for years. 😁

The View was the #1 daytime talk show in 22-23.  2.3 million viewers.  All those liberals just laughing at her?

16 minutes ago, Horseman said:

The View was the #1 daytime talk show in 22-23.  2.3 million viewers.  All those liberals just laughing at her?

Top daytime talk show among women, but no one is really taking what she says that seriously. At least to the point of quoting her on social media for saying something important or holding her out as being some leading voice of the left or of liberalism. 

33 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

So? And he didn’t say Republicans. The agencies and bureaus need more accountability and some housecleaning. They are full of Obama acolytes. They are serving their party, not the country. Elections have consequences.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So? And he didn’t say Republicans. The agencies and bureaus need more accountability and some housecleaning. They are full of Obama acolytes. They are serving their party, not the country. Elections have consequences.  

Who else would they be? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

You retards said Trump was going to.start nuking Iran.

Joe Biden says Trump is 'dangerously close' to starting a war with Iran PUBLISHED TUE, JAN 7 2020 2:21 PM EST

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Top daytime talk show among women, but no one is really taking what she says that seriously. At least to the point of quoting her on social media for saying something important or holding her out as being some leading voice of the left or of liberalism. 

If the Geek Club had an expert on liberal women at home with no job watching the View it would be you.  But, you always say chit that's so easily proven false:

One woman on Twitter likes Whoopi, so case closed. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Who else would they be? :rolleyes:

Whoever he wants. Elections have consequences, remember? The point is to get rid of the partisan government employees doing their party’s bidding,  not the peoples. Now deny that’s happening. Like with the DOJ. They faked FISA warrants and spied on their political opponents to start with. Then there’s the 51 intel officials that said the laptop was a Russian plant, despite no evidence of that. Zero. Start with them. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whoever he wants. Elections have consequences, remember? The point is to get rid of the partisan government employees doing their party’s bidding,  not the peoples. Now deny that’s happening. Like with the DOJ. They faked FISA warrants and spied on their political opponents to start with. 

Which will be Republicans, no Democrats or Independents. No one that he is not sure of their political allegiance. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Which will be Republicans, no Democrats or Independents. No one that he is not sure of their political allegiance. 

It was ok when Obama stacked the deck. Trump did a poor job of not clearing them out the first time.  No more mr nice guy. Tough shitt. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Barrack Obama had more journalists arrested than any president in history.  

Any proof of that or is this just another lie you have made up?

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Any proof of that or is this just another lie you have made up?

Yeah. Try Obama arrests journalists in the google search and get back to me. Key word : unprecedented. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Try Obama arrests journalists in the google search and get back to me. Key word : unprecedented. 

You have said so many falsehoods on this forum, I will not waste my time looking this up.

Provide a link. Put up or shut up. 

• Like 1