HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Your TDS must hurt...

There is a major flaw with this whole “TDS” theory: most liberals like me really wish he would just go away. It wasn’t our idea for you guys to nominate him again. We wish you wouldn’t. 

3 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Can we re-title this thread to better represent what it actually is, "Cucks Demonstrating They're Cucks For A Fat, Orange, Moron"

Love this for you boyos!

So you're the guy who broke their minds.  I can see why.  Do you know they accuse every single new lib poster of being you?

Welcome back Mr. Fan!

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There is a major flaw with this whole “TDS” theory: most liberals like me really wish he would just go away. It wasn’t our idea for you guys to nominate him again. We wish you wouldn’t. 

Seriously, would we be still talking about him if he had retired to Mar-A-Lago? I doubt it, outside of his legal troubles. 

1 minute ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Boyo assbag is replying to himself with his alias accounts.  LOL

Just much respect for how much he crushed your tiny minds.  But oh yea, every new lib is an alias of Mr. Fan.  

There's time for you to re-think things my guy. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Just much respect for how much he crushed your tiny minds.  But oh yea, every new lib is an alias of Mr. Fan.  

There's time for you to re-think things my guy. 

Boyo you’re chucking yourself. I was enjoying the rebirth of raven fan. It’s not like there isn’t a digital trail confirming this

Biden isn't a bully? He called a citizen that dared ask him a question he didn’t like fat. No one punches down like Biden. He learned it from Barrack Hussein. 

And people here say he didn't mock the disabled reporter, but here he is again mocking McCain's POW arm injury. 

• Haha 1

Just now, squistion said:

And people here say he didn't mock the disabled reporter, but here he is again mocking McCain's POW arm injury. 

Reach. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Reach. 

McCain couldn't with his injury and Trump is making fun of it. That is the point. How mean-spirited this man is.

What else could he be referring to by saying "John McCain for some reason couldn’t get his arm up that day." 

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

McCain couldn't with his injury and Trump is making fun of it. That is the point. How mean-spirited this man is.

What else could he be referring to by saying "John McCain for some reason couldn’t get his arm up that day." 

He should have said wouldn’t.  McCain betrayed his party that day. He had more TDS than you. But I do love how all you shitlibs love him all of a sudden. I guess you forgot y’all said  he was a racist war monger. 

Keep worrying about all this nonsense, and meanwhile, we are pretty much at war with Iran and Biden and the White House didn’t know his Secretary of defense was in the ICU for four days. I bet Obama knew. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He should have said wouldn’t.  McCain betrayed his party that day. He had more TDS than you. But I do love how all you shitlibs love him all of a sudden. I guess you forgot y’all said  he was a racist war monger. 

All of a sudden? We loved him after he corrected the woman who said Obama was an "Arab" in a Town Hall meeting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

All of a sudden? We loved him after he corrected the woman who said Obama was an "Arab" in a Town Hall meeting.

She was wrong.  Arabs are Sunnis. Obama is a Shiite. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

She was wrong.  Arabs are Sunnis. Obama is a Shiite. 

:rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I bet Obama knew.

He absolutely knew. First call was to him. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Actually I didn’t quite love him for that. She said “he’s an Arab”, and he said “no ma’am he’s a decent human being”, which implies that someone who is an Arab is NOT a decent human being. 

I know what his intent was and I greatly admired him for it but it still wasn’t the right thing to say. And at the same time that McCain was defending Obama, his VP nominee was accusing Obama of terrorism. In truth I firmly believe that we would not be dealing with Trump today if McCain hadn’t opened the Pandora’s Box of right wing extremism by choosing Palin.

That being said, John McCain was a great American hero. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Actually I didn’t quite love him for that. She said “he’s an Arab”, and he said “no ma’am he’s a decent human being”, which implies that someone who is an Arab is NOT a decent human being. 

I know what his intent was and I greatly admired him for it but it still wasn’t the right thing to say. And at the same time that McCain was defending Obama, his VP nominee was accusing Obama of terrorism. In truth I firmly believe that we would not be dealing with Trump today if McCain hadn’t opened the Pandora’s Box of right wing extremism by choosing Palin.

That being said, John McCain was a great American hero. 

I think this is unfair criticism, the issue with how he responded. This was a real time reaction not planned or written out in a speech. His reaction was correct to get the racist, batshet lady to shut up and to let people know that what she said was idiotic. 

Picking Palin as his running mate was a much bigger issue and he deserves some harsh criticism for that.

Agreed he is a great American.

• Like 2

Liberals mad at McCain for picking Palin. Uhhhh…..

8 hours ago, HellToupee said:

:doublethumbsup:

And in related news: Colonel Sanders is on track to win more chicken votes than any other Republican presidential candidate in history, according to a review of polls conducted by Bloomberg.

9 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I think this is unfair criticism, the issue with how he responded. This was a real time reaction not planned or written out in a speech. His reaction was correct to get the racist, batshet lady to shut up and to let people know that what she said was idiotic. 

Picking Palin as his running mate was a much bigger issue and he deserves some harsh criticism for that.

Agreed he is a great American.

Gov. Sarah Palin's Press Conference - SNL (youtube.com)

Hungary, India and Turkey have showed us that a sizable segment of the voting public anywhere are willing to give up political freedom in exchange for nationalist authoritarian dictators if they believe, wrongly, that if will give them economic stability. That’s not surprising in countries like I listed where democracy is relatively a new thing. But it’s shocking that Republicans are apparently willing to do the same here. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, squistion said:

Seriously, would we be still talking about him if he had retired to Mar-A-Lago? I doubt it, outside of his legal troubles. 

Your boy chose to have his stormtroopers raid Mother Melania’s undergarment drawer.  How could Father Trump walk away?   

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You are a ##### retard

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Going to need a Trump nuthugger to translate the magnets thing.

Just now, squistion said:

I saw the clips but there’s always some Team Trump explanation for what he really was saying and its actually some genius thing 😂

Father Trump - breaker of wind.

🤣

Sigh…Everyone knows this.  Father Trump found out defense contractors were cutting corners using water soluble magnets that failed in adverse conditions.  He renegotiated zillions in contracts and forced these contractors to use more reliable products. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Sigh…Everyone knows this.  Father Trump found out defense contractors were cutting corners using water soluble magnets that failed in adverse conditions.  He renegotiate zillions in contracts and forced these contractors to use more reliable products. 

:lol:

Now I've heard everything.

15 hours ago, squistion said:

Didn't Biden tell a guy in a wheelchair to stand up so people could see him?