HellToupee

Illegal Aliens & the Schocheting of America

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well let’s hope. 

I thought Mayorkas just gave a very good speech at the scene. He’s trying to do what he can but his funds are limited and Congress won’t lift a finger to address immigration issues. 

It's cute how you pretend to care about the border - - while blaming Republicans of course - - when you gleefully acknowledge how you directly benefit from personally hiring cheap illegal immigrant labor.  You've even described how you keep them from having to pay any taxes by keeping it below a certain dollar threshold.

You do you I guess.  Cheap illegal labor for all!!!! 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

It's cute how you pretend to care about the border - - while blaming Republicans of course - - when you gleefully acknowledge how you directly benefit from personally hiring cheap illegal immigrant labor.  You've even described how you keep them from having to pay any taxes by keeping it below a certain dollar threshold.

You do you I guess.  Cheap illegal labor for all!!!! 

This is why everyone hates him

During WW2, Democrat FDR refused to take Jewish refugees in. Afterwards we changed our asylum process to correct that wrong. Did democrats say “that’s good, we should take in refugees fleeing a Holocaust”? For a while. Now they have decided to exploit our good intentions for political purposes.  This is nothing more than that. Just as they exploit every group they claim to care about, when in reality they just use them.   Kids in Baltimore can’t read.  Lots of them. Not that these kids coming here now are going to be able to either.  But they will be able to prune the Fock out of Tim’s trees and cut his lawn. And lift things.  

50 years from now May 11, 2023 will be a federal holiday.  President Rico Suave will sign it into law in the new Spanish language constitution.  They/them will have won the election with the backing of the biggest Cartels. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

50 years from now May 11, 2023 will be a federal holiday.  President Rico Suave will sign it into law in the new Spanish language constitution.  They/them will have won the election with the backing of the biggest Cartels. 

The Brawndo celebrations are going to be insane!!!! 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Only the Republicans. Democrats have been willing to tackle this for years now. 

Lol. The democrat plan is to hire more judges, spend more money on social services, and give them more money.

In other words, open borders.

Cheap labor and higher rents, with a side of more crime and then higher taxes for desert. But the banks and the chamber of commerce will be happy. They ordered it. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cheap labor and higher rents, with a side of more crime and then higher taxes for desert. But the banks and the chamber of commerce will be happy. They ordered it. 

And of course the other favorite liberal activity, trash! 

49 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I like the lady at the end that said she's concerned about safety in the area.  :shocking:

On 5/10/2023 at 3:23 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Only the Republicans. Democrats have been willing to tackle this for years now. 

Why don't you take some in? Put your money where your mouth is and open up your house to some. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Why don't you take some in? Put your money where your mouth is and open up your house to some. 

I do put my money where my mouth is. Please see my last post. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I do put my money where my mouth is. Please see my last post. 

Why don't you help the people who should be here, like homeless Vets? 

These people are ILLEGALS. Do you not understand why we hate Liberals? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Here is a list of charities to help these poor people: 

https://impactful.ninja/best-charities-for-helping-immigrants/

Personally I give to the American Red Cross to help them be fed, and the American Civl Liberties Union to help protect their legal rights. 

These folks are in really bad shape. Please be generous. 

Oh fok off.  :lol:

Dumbass.

• Thanks 2

On 5/9/2023 at 12:12 PM, lod001 said:

Don't know much about this title 42 crapola but does it really make a difference? The are already pouring across the border and no one is stopping them. Can't imagine many that are illegally crossing the border are sitting on the other side saying, "as soon as title 42 goes away, i'm crossing".

Yes, it does.   That's why I can't take many of you seriously about the topic, you can't seem to understand the implications of some of these policies or take the time to understand if it makes a difference.   

You all have been convinced that "no one was stopping them" for the last few years.

30 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Yes, it does.   That's why I can't take many of you seriously about the topic, you can't seem to understand the implications of some of these policies or take the time to understand if it makes a difference.   

You all have been convinced that "no one was stopping them" for the last few years.

The border agents are saying the borders are open. And then there is you. 

20 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

The border agents are saying the borders are open. And then there is you. 

"Open" is a pretty loose term as well.  Yes, it was more "open" under Biden than Trump, but as we will see it wasn't "open" in the way many of you presented it over the last few years- as though nobody is being stopped, etc.   That's what I was referring to.  

I am sure most border agents are damn frustrated with the situation, and you wouldn't have to look long to find one to quote for your daily ingestion of tweets.  

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Why don't you help the people who should be here, like homeless Vets? 

These people are ILLEGALS. Do you not understand why we hate Liberals? 

I have helped homeless vets. I will continue to do so. 

And no I don’t understand why you hate liberals. Why not just disagree with us? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I have helped homeless vets. I will continue to do so. 

But you pay ILLEGALS. So you hire illegals but you do what for vets?

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

He prefers to exploit the cheap labor and the price is going down as more come in

I’ve given money to homeless shelters. And once to a veteran organization. 

So they don't want the work?

Just now, seafoam1 said:

So they don't want the work?

I have no idea. I get my day laborers, when I need them (maybe twice a year for a couple of hours) from the Home Depot parking lot. If homeless vets show up there I would gladly hire them. But I need guys with a truck. And that usually means Hispanics, who may be illegal. Truthfully I have no idea. 

I know a few restaurant owners who hire Hispanic workers (probably illegal) on a much more steady basis than I do. Bus boy work mostly. Why don’t they hire homeless vets? Because they can’t be counted on to return every day. Why do they pay the Hispanics under the table? Because if they had to pay minimum wage, they would be put out of business. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah. You don't.

This much I know: if you think illegals are taking jobs away from homeless vets or anyone else in our society then you’re a focking idiot. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

This much I know: if you think illegals are taking jobs away from homeless vets or anyone else in our society then you’re a focking idiot. 

You don't even know why you give money to homeless vets. 

Maybe if business people like yourself STOPPED hiring illegals we would find out.

Just now, DonS said:

Maybe if business people like yourself STOPPED hiring illegals we would find out.

I don’t need to find out. I already know. There’s nobody else willing to do the work. 

And it’s not just us business people. It’s all of you reading this. Every damn one of you. You complain about illegal immigrants but everytime you go to the produce department in the supermarket you’re paying illegals. Everytime you go out and eat at your favorite restaurant you’re paying illegals. Everytime you choose to spend money at a shopping center with well kept landscaping you’re paying illegals. We’re ALL guilty of this supposed “crime.” 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t need to find out. I already know. There’s nobody else willing to do the work. 

Perhaps it's because every other POS business owner like yourself is hiring illegals under the table? 

Forget about the homeless vet discussion for a moment.  Tell us why you don't just hire/contract with an above board tax paying non-illegal landscaping service? 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And it’s not just us business people. It’s all of you reading this. Every damn one of you. You complain about illegal immigrants but everytime you go to the produce department in the supermarket you’re paying illegals. Everytime you go out and eat at your favorite restaurant you’re paying illegals. Everytime you choose to spend money at a shopping center with well kept landscaping you’re paying illegals. We’re ALL guilty of this supposed “crime.” 

Raise your hand if you've ever actually hired an illegal.... 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is stupid. You are dumb.

Just now, DonS said:

Perhaps it's because every other POS business owner like yourself is hiring illegals under the table? 

Forget about the homeless vet discussion for a moment.  Tell us why you don't just hire/contract with an above board tax paying non-illegal landscaping service? 

I do pay a legal landscaping service. I have no idea who they hire though, nor do I care. I suspect they hire some illegals; otherwise they couldn’t keep their prices competitive. And if you understand NNN charges you know that I need to have lower costs for landscaping in order to help out the small business tenants.