Sign in to follow this  
joneo

*** Official*** Biden Impeachment Thread

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

In these cases, RICO and organized criminal activity, the goal is to get the main guy.....through the bag men.  Hunter is the bag man, he made all the mistakes and is the way we get Biden.  The main question for now is what can the inquiry reveal.  Because up to now the DOJ has steadfastly protected Biden and impeded Congressional investigation, which we hope the inquiry will overcome.

Right now it is clear that the Democrats DO👏 NOT 👏CARE👏 .....that Biden very well may have sold us out to secure money from foreign actors.....they dont care....they will dig in and protect him no matter what......its focking sick.   So, that means our path forward really needs that smoking gun.....we have to hope that Hunter made enough mistakes that there is that one.....

But the criminal enterprise Joe built is clearly a pretty good one.   They are producing some communications that are pretty good, but they have to tie them to actual actions. 

Another big problem is that this might pull in Obama, and I am confident the Democrats would rather see this nation burn than allow him to be held accountable. 

Things we learned in the last 24 hours:

- A $250K wire for Hunter Biden in 2019 from China with Joe Biden's address as the beneficiary.

- Emails showing a U.S Attorney would not allow FBI agents to investigate the Bidens for FARA violations.

- A letter Hunter Biden wrote to the Ukraine prosecutor that replaced Shokin demanding he stop the criminal investigations into Burisma.

"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It's really hard. But don’t worry unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

What could this possibly mean?

13 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Bro nothing is going to happen. Sorry to disappoint you.

I accept that this might be true.  So far the smugness with this Biden and his cronies are behaving indicates that they certainly feel like there is nothing anyone can do about it. 😔

This is, of course, not enough.  But it is adequate to continue to investigate.  Plenty of stuff here to be suspicious about. 

So I saw some hysterical woman yellling in congress yesterday that this is all about how much Biden loves his son.  That’s a good defense. Completely irrelevant , but still. The woketards here and the gals on the view agree. Rusty Behar. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So I saw some hysterical woman yellling in congress yesterday that this is all about how much Biden loves his son.  That’s a good defense. Completely irrelevant , but still. The woketards here and the gals on the view agree. Rusty Behar. 

Notice that they never move to refute the evidence, their main move is to pretend what is being presented isnt even there.....😄

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Notice that they never move to refute the evidence, their main move is to pretend what is being presented isnt even there.....😄

What is there? Republicans own witness started the proceedings by saying there's nothing impeachable. They get caught using bullsh!t photoshopped "evidence." Raskin just uses Republicans words criticizing themselves. A complete waste of time shitshow. All for revenge. A lot of theories but no evidence, sounds familiar. 🙄

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rabbit Range said:

What is there? Republicans own witness started the proceedings by saying there's nothing impeachable. They get caught using bullsh!t photoshopped "evidence." Raskin just uses Republicans words criticizing themselves. A complete waste of time shitshow. All for revenge. A lot of theories but no evidence, sounds familiar. 🙄

What was Hunter selling that was worth 40 million dollars to foreign adversaries? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rabbit Range said:

Posted above.  This might help, pretend the name involved is Trump instead....then assess the situation.  YWIA  :)

33 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Posted above.  This might help, pretend the name involved is Trump instead....then assess the situation.  YWIA  :)

Should we also pretend it's 2 billion instead of 40 million and that the relative is part of the administration?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rabbit Range said:

Should we also pretend it's 2 billion instead of 40 million and that the relative is part of the administration?

We should take down Trump, he appears to be the most "interesting" target for now, but get Biden with similar vigor.....then I want McConnell and Pelosi. I am also confident that Gaetz and Schumer are heavily on the take.

I want them all.....lets get them all....

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We should take down Trump, he appears to be the most "interesting" target for now, but get Biden with similar vigor.....then I want McConnell and Pelosi. I am also confident that Gaetz and Schumer are heavily on the take.

I want them all.....lets get them all....

Sounds good to me. 👍

13 minutes ago, Rabbit Range said:

Well the relative is in the finance industry. I’m not aware of Biden family members being in any industry.  That being said, go get him. MAGA hates Jared. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well the relative is in the finance industry. I’m not aware of Biden family members being in any industry.  That being said, go get him. MAGA hates Jared. 

Link

“A panel that screens investments for the main Saudi sovereign wealth fund cited concerns about the proposed deal with Mr. Kushner’s newly formed private equity firm, Affinity Partners, previously undisclosed documents show.

Those objections included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.

But days later the full board of the $620 billion Public Investment Fund — led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler and a beneficiary of Mr. Kushner’s support when he worked as a White House adviser — overruled the panel.”

Yep it was his finical wizardry that got him 2 Billion!

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Link

“A panel that screens investments for the main Saudi sovereign wealth fund cited concerns about the proposed deal with Mr. Kushner’s newly formed private equity firm, Affinity Partners, previously undisclosed documents show.

Those objections included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.

But days later the full board of the $620 billion Public Investment Fund — led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler and a beneficiary of Mr. Kushner’s support when he worked as a White House adviser — overruled the panel.”

Yep it was his finical wizardry that got him 2 Billion!

I guess they aren’t pursuing him because he’s Trumps SIL. You’re clowning yourself. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess they aren’t pursuing him because he’s Trumps SIL. You’re clowning yourself. 

“Unsatisfactory in all aspects” is a ringing endorsement 😂

This Saudi money is like 95% of his fund’s cash.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

“Unsatisfactory in all aspects” is a ringing endorsement 😂

This Saudi money is like 95% of his fund’s cash.

So why is it you think it’s not being investigated? Respect for Trump? They shove a microscope up his ass and those around him, but they’re going to let this one go. Ok. 🤡

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So why is it you think it’s not being investigated? Respect for Trump? They shove a microscope up his ass and those around him, but they’re going to let this one go. Ok. 🤡

They are investigating it.

Shet like this happens to people related to powerful people. It crosses ethical lines but is not illegal necessarily. 

Even dumbo Comer had to admit this Kushner thing was sketchy.

Just now, thegeneral said:

They are investigating it.

Shet like this happens to people related to powerful people. It crosses ethical lines but is not illegal necessarily. 

Even dumbo Comer had to admit this Kushner thing was sketchy.

Good. No one gives a rat’s ass if he gets put under the jail. Also, who’s “they”? 

41 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Link

Why didn’t they do it when they had the house? The deal was made in early 2021. Do you enjoy being fed bullshit on the reg? 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why didn’t they do it when they had the house? The deal was made in early 2021. Do you enjoy being fed bullshit on the reg? 

As much as you enjoy looking the other way when it’s your team and then getting all pissy 😂

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

As much as you enjoy looking the other way when it’s your team and then getting all pissy 😂

Hey nitwit, I have said repeatedly that they ought to go after him and I could give a rats ass if they put him in prison. Now that that’s settled, ask yourself why your side looked the other way while they had the hammer? 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey nitwit, I have said repeatedly that they ought to go after him and I could give a rats ass if they put him in prison. Now that that’s settled, ask yourself why your side looked the other way while they had the hammer? 

Likewise have at it with Hunter and Joe. Just don’t cry about it if there aren’t crimes, or complain about the deep state, RINOs, the media, the swamp, etc. 

42 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Likewise have at it with Hunter and Joe. Just don’t cry about it if there aren’t crimes, or complain about the deep state, RINOs, the media, the swamp, etc. 

Jared did a deal with Israel too. Best look into that too. Or you don’t think it’s right when people leave office and do deals with countries that they had an association with while in government? Got news for you, It’s a long Fockin line, so we ought to look into everyone that does it. I’m all for it. You’re good with going after just the ones on one side. Hack. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jared did a deal with Israel too. Best look into that too. Or you don’t think it’s right when people leave office and do deals with countries that they had an association with while in government? Got news for you, It’s a long Fockin line, so we ought to look into everyone that does it. I’m all for it. You’re good with going after just the ones on one side. Hack. 

The post you responded to just said have at it with Joe and Hunter 😂