Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Assaulting federal agents is a crime... Quite the pickle here...

LOLOLOLOL at moron cultist.

Everything is a CT.  Every nazi is a Fed.

cot damn you people are so low IQ I don't know how you remember to breathe FFS.

7 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Only dudes fresh out of the academy get assigned crap duty like that.  

Good call.  I'll leave the option on the table that they were indeed feds.  Looking back at them, they kind of do have that fresh out of the academy look to them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Good call.  I'll leave the option on the table that they were indeed feds.  Looking back at them, they kind of do have that fresh out of the academy look to them.

They actually have that uneducated, deplorable look about them.

They were just the younger version of deplorables before years of hard labor, smokes, skoal, and monsters turns them into Deliverance rejects.

SAD

The guy running the sham J6 investigation already outed them as federal agents.

Then after being called on it, he starts writing poor sketch comedy on his Twitter feed to obfuscate. 

1 minute ago, Ultra Max Power said:

The guy running the sham J6 investigation already outed them as federal agents.

Then after being called on it, he starts writing poor sketch comedy on his Twitter feed to obfuscate. 

Link?

53 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

No not every nazi is a Fed. A lot of them are Democrats. 

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

:lol: he didn't out them.  Your comprehension skills suck.

Which people in that video were the federal officers being assaulted to you?

Kinz was the one who brought them up in the first place. 

5 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Which people in that video were the federal officers being assaulted to you?

Kinz was the one who brought them up in the first place. 

He was responding to the guy that called them feds, and he even said "seemingly" and that he doesn't know what this really is.  That is not outing them as feds.  Come on man, think.

10 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

There is no theory about it.  The feds (Nazi) are quite open about their targeting conservatives (Jews).

Of course bootlicking brownshirts are too f-ing stupid not to realize that one day the Nazis will be targeting them.   Do you have no clue what made America great?  Hint:  it was not bootlickers.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He was responding to the guy that called them feds, and he even said "seemingly" and that he doesn't know what this really is.  That is not outing them as feds.  Come on man, think.

I would bet $1,000 those were feds or fed operatives.  The whole Antifa bs is a Fed operation.  That is why they rarely arrest them eventhough they excited violence.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah, I think why would Kinz even jump into a dumb thread to discuss the federal agent aspect of that...

It would be like if some random dude on the internet calls Joe Biden a pedophile and he fells the need to chime in about pedophilia. 

Plus this dude couldn't even figure out Ray Epps was a fed. He is pretty dumb. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

I would bet $1,000 those were feds or fed operatives.  The whole Antifa bs is a Fed operation.  That is why they rarely arrest them eventhough they excited violence.  

Alright I'll take that bet.  Provide the evidence or pay up.

41 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Yeah, I think why would Kinz even jump into a dumb thread to discuss the federal agent aspect of that...

It would be like if some random dude on the internet calls Joe Biden a pedophile and he fells the need to chime in about pedophilia. 

Plus this dude couldn't even figure out Ray Epps was a fed. He is pretty dumb. 

He goes after magas on Twitter, that's what he does, and he was pointing out their ridiculous comments.

Use.  Your. Brain.

I’m not big on all this stuff. But considering his track record and how sure Gutterboy is about this, I’m starting to think the feds are in on this. 

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He goes after magas on Twitter, that's what he does, and he was pointing out their ridiculous comments.

Use.  Your. Brain.

I wouldn't have connected the dots that Fed Maga means federal agents and he lets us know which ones they were. 

I thought the proud boys had fed agents in their ranks as well. 

But I am glad to see Kinz went from running the J6 investigation to being a guy who "trolls Maga on twitter" for a living now. Sounds like just the man to run a serious investigation. 

18 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I wouldn't have connected the dots that Fed Maga means federal agents and he lets us know which ones they were. 

I thought the proud boys had fed agents in their ranks as well. 

But I am glad to see Kinz went from running the J6 investigation to being a guy who "trolls Maga on twitter" for a living now. Sounds like just the man to run a serious investigation. 

Kinzinger had his previous district carved up and gerrymandered out of existence by Governor JB Pritzker. The map at the end literally looked like a doughnut. That's how Team Blue "rewarded" Kinzinger for turning on Trump. To be fair, Kinzinger should say whatever he believes, but my thinking is that he thought attacking Trump in public would stop his district from being the DNC's new Thanksgiving turkey. Also would generate fundraising for him much in the way Liz Cheney got massive fundraising from hard Blue stalwarts. ( Cheney voted with Trump on nearly everything, including "The Wall", she was seen widely as anti-LGBT overall, and voted TWICE to table his 2016 impeachment, but the activist MSM mentioned none of that when they lavished her with praise for attacking The Big Cheeto) 

Now he's politically homeless. I'd respect Kinzinger for speaking out if there wasn't such a motive basis for doing what he did. His Congressional voting record  should be scrutinized.

For 2017/2018, Kinzinger voted with Trump at a rate of 99 percent. The overall total was 90.2 percent. In his last few votes in Congress, Kinzinger voted against Trump on the National Defense Authorization Act. Many of the major donors on Kinzinger's last gasp were from the Military Industrial Complex. 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-trump-score/adam-kinzinger/

• Like 1