Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

WHO'S WOKE? Turn off the CAPS

And don't forget this oldie but goodie. Who's WOKE? He had a rake mouth, who the hell REALLY thought this creature was hotter than any of the real Women? 

How is what is shown in the video in the OP child abuse?

Just now, squistion said:

How is what is shown in the video in the OP child abuse?

It's not??? Why would anyone expose their kids to sick perverts? What's wrong with you? 

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

It's not??? Why would anyone expose their kids to sick perverts? What's wrong with you? 

What's perverted about someone singing and throwing candy, ya insufferable snowflake?

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What's perverted about someone singing and throwing candy, ya insufferable snowflake?

That is the first time I’ve seen children run away from "candy". What kind of "candy" is that?

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What's perverted about someone singing 

So take your Kid to Tranny Story Night with GUTTERBOY. I'm not letting my kids anywhere near those perverts. 

9 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

That is the first time I’ve seen children run away from "candy". What kind of "candy" is that?

Probably pen1s shaped

Just now, League Champion said:

So you are WOKE. Thank you for your honesty 

I wouldn't expect you to get that. It wasn't really for you.

That being said, I generally need a Red Bull or cup of coffee at this point in the afternoon even though I'm awake. Tired.

19 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What happens to some of you? Too many wedgies in school? 

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

So take your Kid to Tranny Story Night with GUTTERBOY. I'm not letting my kids anywhere near those perverts. 

I'd take my kids to the event on video if I damn well please, no one is forcing you to do shite with yours. Attendees of Trans reading fairy tales will be exposed to more truth and less psychological damage than attendees of a MAGAmook cult rally.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

I'd take my kids to the event on video if I damn well please, no one is forcing you to do shite with yours. Attendees of Trans reading fairy tales will be exposed to more truth and less psychological damage than attendees of a MAGAmook cult rally.

Exactly what someone in a cult would say. 

Just now, Fnord said:

I'd take my kids to the event on video

But why would any parent? For one It's horrible and unentertaining. Where's the value, seeing a man prancing around like some freak?? Why bother? 

12 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

it looks like 'Smarties." 

Also, the girl who walks away looked more like, "Okay, they are throwing stuff and I don't want to get hit." The person on stage wasn't like gently throwing, either. Those things were flying thru the air. 

I also don't think this is 'abuse.' These parents still have a choice to take kids to events like this, no one is being forced. That said, whether or not that's a good choice for the parents to make, I can't say. It's kind of up to them. Would I take my kids? Probably not, but that doesn't mean that we don't have discussions about the trans community, or any other community for that matter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This couldn’t fit into any of the other tranny related threads you’ve started?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What happens to some of you? Too many wedgies in school? 

I thought you "conservatives" were all about the first amendment? Seems like you only support your interpretations of what it means. Why should I care about this, and why should you? If you're so concerned about what the children are exposed to, you should stop giving them internet access and letting them watch movies and shows that feature and glorify violence. That's far more harmful than whatever this is.

7 minutes ago, WatsonRules said:

I'll go with "What a nightposter would say".

Hmmm....this is curious for someone with only a small post count. 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

These parents still have a choice to take kids to events like this,

That's the problem, it's for the parents not the kids. It's perverted, WOKE parents like Fnord will. 

Just now, League Champion said:

That's the problem, it's for the parents not the kids. It's perverted, WOKE parents like Fnord will. 

Unless there is a specific "no kids allowed" venue, then that's tough to police. 

How does this affect YOU? These parents taking their kids, how does it affect YOU and your life? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

But why would any parent? For one It's horrible and unentertaining. Where's the value, seeing a man prancing around like some freak?? Why bother? 

Freedom! You guys used to think that mattered. What harm is being done? Don't take your kids if you feel that way. I probably wouldn't take mine either, but then I'm not the one trying to dictate how others raise their kids.

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Freedom! You guys used to think that mattered. What harm is being done? Don't take your kids if you feel that way. I probably wouldn't take mine either, but then I'm not the one trying to dictate how others raise their kids.

3. It’s a good thing it needs to happen.

it wasn’t that long ago that the left was saying it wasn’t happening and they quickly moved to is not widespread

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I'm not the one trying to dictate how others raise their kids.

Perhaps you should. Before you know it these same parents will be taking their 12 year old kids in for gender reassignment surgery. 

GET WOKE! 

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Word.

I wouldn't bring my kids to any of these events, but I don't really care if others do.

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I thought they were all of our kids? 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Word.

I wouldn't bring my kids to any of these events, but I don't really care if others do.

Right? I don't see anyone on here screaming about how you shouldn't take your kids to church, where they'll receive some REAL indoctrination. Raise your own kids and STFU.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

I thought they were all of our kids? 

You are very confused. 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You are very confused. 

"There is no such thing as someone else's child. No such thing as someone else's child. Our nation's children are all our children," Biden said, quoting a former teacher during a speech in the White House Rose Garden honoring the 2023 national and state teachers of the year. 

21 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Hmmm....this is curious for someone with only a small post count. 

I already said I've been around forever but was permabanned in 2016 for reasons unknown. 

Nobody's guessed who I am yet.

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

"There is no such thing as someone else's child. No such thing as someone else's child. Our nation's children are all our children," Biden said, quoting a former teacher during a speech in the White House Rose Garden honoring the 2023 national and state teachers of the year. 

Biden said that, not me. HTH.

34 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I thought you "conservatives" were all about the first amendment? Seems like you only support your interpretations of what it means. Why should I care about this, and why should you? If you're so concerned about what the children are exposed to, you should stop giving them internet access and letting them watch movies and shows that feature and glorify violence. That's far more harmful than whatever this is.

And not watch Die Hard? Is yu crazy? I monitor the internet in my home. MDC let’s his kid watch whatever he wants. Says there’s nothing you can do to stop it.