kilroy69

Arizona is tanking this year for sure

15 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

So you think it would be more entertaining to see Clayton Tune? If anything my premise is even MORE right. They traded for a QB that can keep it entertaining but still lose. That seems like a soft tank to me. You just can not wrap your mind around the idea of tanking for a better pick while keeping it interesting enough to watch. 

I don't see how getting a 4th year QB who has started a total of 2 games in his previous 3 years and lost them both, has no real perceived upside by any team in the league, and who most NFL fans have never heard of, defines a team who is trying to win. Sounds more like they are trying  to give off the impression they are trying to win because, oooooo, they got a new QB. (Just happens to be a bad QB on his third team now. Teams didn't even want him as a backup). But they picked  a terrible QB to assist in their losing is the reality. If they really really wanted to win 5-6 games, they would have waited and offered a 2nd round pick for Kirk Cousins or the like. 

Arizona wants Caleb Williams in a bad way. But they will soon have a lot of competition that will be joining the tankathon sweep stakes a few weeks down the line. 

Here's your tracker. Save it in your favorites. You'll be following all year.

https://tankathon.com/nfl

• Like 1

Sooooooooo. Now that they traded Dobbs and look to be starting Tune this week. Can we call it a tank job orrrrr are they just a really bad team trying their best in this big NFL world? 

27 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Sooooooooo. Now that they traded Dobbs and look to be starting Tune this week. Can we call it a tank job orrrrr are they just a really bad team trying their best in this big NFL world? 

I thought I heard on NFL Radio that they're expecting Murray to be back next week, if not this week.  :dunno:

Either way, I don't think Murray is any good either and it doesn't really matter which of the two play.

I think Kyler Murray is very good and they traded Dobbs when they had a chance, Minnesota needed a QB and it was the day of the trade deadline. Worked out perfectly for Arizona.

Well, as a Browns D owner I’m excited for

this week, which means they will have a dud and Tune will light it up

• Like 1

On 11/1/2023 at 9:05 AM, Gepetto said:

I think Kyler Murray is very good and they traded Dobbs when they had a chance, Minnesota needed a QB and it was the day of the trade deadline. Worked out perfectly for Arizona.

They didn’t get sh1t for Dobbs though. It was a head scratcher — if you actually want to win 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2023 at 12:20 PM, kilroy69 said:

Report: The #Cardinals would owe QB Kyler Murray $37 million in 2024, $29M in 2025 and $26M in 2026 in injury guarantees if he can’t pass a physical before March, per Mike Florio. Florio suggests the Cardinals might keep Murray on the PUP list throughout the 2023 season to avoid him getting hurt.

No chance they put him on the field. 

Cardinals to start QB Kyler Murray against Falcons barring setback this week

https://www.nfl.com/news/cardinals-to-start-qb-kyler-murray-against-falcons-barring-a-setback-this-week

I'll start cooking a plate of crow for ya.

41 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I'll start cooking a plate of crow for ya.

Ok so they put him on the field. Still tanking.