Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Rate my Draft

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

That team I drafted was the top scorer this week you dope. 

Yeah, sure it was.

🤣

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, sure it was.

🤣

i'd believe him. between Bijan, St. Brown and Jones and the fact this was a very down week for fantasy scoring across the board.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

That team I drafted was the top scorer this week you dope. 

How many teams do you have? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How many teams do you have? 

3.  Work league, that is what I posted here.  Home league, same core of guys for 25 years now, live draft I host every year, and a family league.

3.  Work league, that is what I posted here.  Home league, same core of guys for 25 years now, live draft I host every year, and a family league.

You sound old. 

9 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

i'd believe him. between Bijan, St. Brown and Jones and the fact this was a very down week for fantasy scoring across the board.

Rusty is a retarded child so desperate to one up me.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Younger than you, old man.

Not by much

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Rusty is a retarded child so desperate to one up me.

Look at meeeeeee!!!!!!

High score for the week!!!! I wons my league 13 of the past eleventy years!

I GOT A MINOR IN FINANCE! I KNOW HOW THE WORLD WORKS! :mad:

Wooooooeeeeee!!!!!!

Glad you have a pride source in your life, no matter how small.

🤣

• Thanks 1

On 9/11/2023 at 4:08 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Who cares? Algeier had way more fantasy points, and this is a thread you started about rating your fantasy team. At least for Week1, I was right about it looking like a potential RBBC there. Perhaps you'd be better off playing fantasy pickleball or cornhole.

Week 2

Bijon: 19 car, 124 yards. 4 rec, 48 yards

Allgeier: 16 car, 48 yards, 0 rec

Bijon is RB2 in rushing yards, and RB5 in FF points.

You don't know anything about football or FF.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Week 2

Bijon: 19 car, 124 yards. 4 rec, 48 yards

Allgeier: 16 car, 48 yards, 0 rec

Bijon is RB2 in rushing yards, and RB5 in FF points.

You don't know anything about football or FF.

Stop making yourself look bad. He said time share/ rbbc . 19-16 carries suggests that. 
no one stated Allgeier > Bijon 

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Stop making yourself look bad. He said time share/ rbbc . 19-16 carries suggests that. 
no one stated Allgeier > Bijon 

He said he was lower on Bijan because of this, but Bijan has performed regardless.  His carries plus targets is the 6 highest in the league.  That's not RBBC usage.  Everyone knows that Arthur Smith likes to run the ball, well everyone except Rusty, and Bijan is not going to get 70% share, nor should he, but the offense can produce a top 5 RB in Bijon even with Algeier getting carries in relief.

49 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He said he was lower on Bijan because of this, but Bijan has performed regardless.  His carries plus targets is the 6 highest in the league.  That's not RBBC usage.  Everyone knows that Arthur Smith likes to run the ball, well everyone except Rusty, and Bijan is not going to get 70% share, nor should he, but the offense can produce a top 5 RB in Bijon even with Algeier getting carries in relief.

there were a lot of people, pre drafts, who were claiming "they didn't use that high of a pick to not ride Bijon" and acting as if Allgeier would be an afterthought and nothing more than a handcuff because of their respective NFL draft capitals. 

Falcons have a good line and plan to run the ball but there definitely were a lot of people who would have expected 70 or 80%. Don't forget there were people taking him #1 overall. Might turn out to be the #1 back if Ekeler keeps missing games or CMC goes down etc. 

bottom line is, pimply wasn't wrong. Allgeier is getting rbbc work and its not like his touches are all coming in garbage time.

36 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

there were a lot of people, pre drafts, who were claiming "they didn't use that high of a pick to not ride Bijon" and acting as if Allgeier would be an afterthought and nothing more than a handcuff because of their respective NFL draft capitals. 

Falcons have a good line and plan to run the ball but there definitely were a lot of people who would have expected 70 or 80%. Don't forget there were people taking him #1 overall. Might turn out to be the #1 back if Ekeler keeps missing games or CMC goes down etc. 

bottom line is, pimply wasn't wrong. Allgeier is getting rbbc work and its not like his touches are all coming in garbage time.

Well that's great but I never said that.  All I said is that Bijon is better than Algeier, I drafted him as a top 5 back, I believe he will finish as a top 5 back, and he's proven to be better than Allgeier and to be a top 5 back.  Rusty called me dumb for all of this, so naturally I'm gonna rub it in that tool's face.  Not sure why you're involved but you can eat a d too.

• Haha 1

Well that's great but I never said that.  All I said is that Bijon is better than Algeier, I drafted him as a top 5 back, I believe he will finish as a top 5 back, and he's proven to be better than Allgeier and to be a top 5 back.  Rusty called me dumb for all of this, so naturally I'm gonna rub it in that tool's face.  Not sure why you're involved but you can eat a d too.

I am involved because you started a thread titled "rate my draft" looking for people to respond :wacko: . Others posted their teams as well and I enjoy fantasy football. I agreed with Rusty's take on the workload split and I think you are just acting like a baby about it. As I think I said in a previous post, it is possible for you both to be right but you seem to be clinging to an argument he never made. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Algeier still had more fantasy points than Bijan in the first week. I never said Algeier was the better back or that Bijan wasn't No. 1. I merely raised the possibility of there being RBBC in Atlanta, and Week 1 underscored that possibility. Calm down.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

He was sick you idiot.

You're the one who called Simone Biles a "twat" for pulling out of a competition for a head problem.

Oh, and Robinson did go in the game, so he must not have been all that sick.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're the one who called Simone Biles a "twat" for pulling out of a competition for a head problem.

Oh, and Robinson did go in the game, so he must not have been all that sick.

He played like 5 snaps, coach said he was sick.  You look really dumb and petty here

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He played like 5 snaps, coach said he was sick.  You look really dumb and petty here

I merely floated the possibility that Robinson might not be the total workhorse back in Atlanta, and every week you're paying for you being an ass - and being dumb and petty - about that comment instead of having a level-headed discussion. You made your bed.

I'm sure my cack-whapping on your face aggravates your skin condition, but it is what it is.

Whap whap whap whap ...

🤡

• Haha 3

On 9/18/2023 at 8:34 AM, GutterBoy said:

:dunno:

On 9/1/2023 at 10:13 AM, GutterBoy said:

I think Bijan will be the RB1 this year.

On 9/1/2023 at 10:25 AM, GutterBoy said:

Bijon #1 RB this year, as stated.

24 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I merely floated the possibility that Robinson might not be the total workhorse back in Atlanta, and every week you're paying for you being an ass - and being dumb and petty - about that comment instead of having a level-headed discussion. You made your bed.

I'm sure my cack-whapping on your face aggravates your skin condition, but it is what it is.

Whap whap whap whap ...

🤡

So you're just upset that I dismissed your opinion.  Sorry bud.

I'll be a man and admit it.  Buyers remorse for the one league wher I took Bijon.  Currently 8th or 9th RB, not worth the high draft pick. 

Oh well, at least I didnt trade away Mostert+ for Waller. 

21 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I'll be a man and admit it.  Buyers remorse for the one league wher I took Bijon.  Currently 8th or 9th RB, not worth the high draft pick. 

Oh well, at least I didnt trade away Mostert+ for Waller. 

Wrong on that too.  At least I picked up Nacua before week 1, and drafted Kirk and am top 3.

• Sad 1

Gutterboy, the ultimate mush, strikes again. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/1/2023 at 1:16 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have had Pitts the last two years, so I may be one of the few people that has had to pay attention to Atlanta for two years. Let’s just say that Arthur Smith can be a little frustrating. 

Want a victory? Listen to HT. Want to be jumping for joy? Ignore Gutterboy. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

So you're just upset that I dismissed your opinion.  Sorry bud.

I'm not upset. You put yourself out there with a dooshy response, and now I get to rub your rat face into your own poop weekly until you admit that Allgeier is more of an offense factor in Atlanta than you thought and that perhaps reasonable discussion of such topics moving forward would be in your best interest to minimize your chronic dooshyness.

Allgeier could spontaneously combust and never see the gridiron again, and my point still stands.

Grab some hot coco and cookies, put on your Pokemon pajamas and go to bed.

This was predictable from the start and I’m not even factoring in Bijan being sick this week. Anyone who didn’t see somewhat of a timeshare coming was fooling themselves. Bijan is the number 1, of course. But Arthur Smith isnt just going to give his very talented rusher from last year like 4 touches a game 😆 you don’t spend that kind of draft capital at RB with iffy QB play just to run him into the ground as a rookie 

• Thanks 1

Um, Cordarelle Patterson looked great. He’s not going away now.  3 headed monster. 

On 9/1/2023 at 1:16 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have had Pitts the last two years, so I may be one of the few people that has had to pay attention to Atlanta for two years. Let’s just say that Arthur Smith can be a little frustrating. 

Smith has moved beyond being frustrating.  He’s a complete idiot, with a healthy dash of arrogance.  

On 9/1/2023 at 1:10 PM, MDC said:

I’d give it a B. I like your receivers but I’m slightly less up on TLaw or Bijan than most. Keenan Allen was an excellent pick in Rd. 4.

Here’s my 10-team PPR, start a QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, flex, TE, D/K:

QB: Fields, Geno, Richardson

RB: Rhamondre, Etienne, Javonte, J.Cook

WR: Tyreek, Ceedee, Mike Will, Dionte, Addison

TE: Waller

K: Elliot

D Saints

I’m pretty much a lock for my first fantasy chip in many years - up 155-88 and my opponent has Javonte and Rice.

I traded Rhomondre for Tua early. McBride and Likely were my big FA picks ups alone with Jerome Ford.

Lot of mediocre picks here but Tyreek + CeeDee were money all year and Fields paid off down the stretch.

:first: