Sign in to follow this  
Stu82

AZ Card fans in the know- Who is the lead back?

Over the next 4 weeks, if not longer knowing Conner's history, who is the better back to have moving forward Demarcado or Ingram?   I know in some leagues it probably wouldn't matter but I am in a 16 team league so starting RB's are at a premium.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Demarcado I would say but also it is probably rbbc for a bad AZ team that likely will not be running it much due to game script. 

Conner is now on IR and Demercado should be next man up. I have Conner in my main league and I put a fat amount of FAB on Demercado. 

There are also a couple teams in my league that are in NEED of RBs and I hope to keep him from them as well. 

I would hurry and over spend for a RBBC rb.  Hurry. 

Keaontay Ingram is listed as the starter for the Cardinals this week on their most recent depth chart. (Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter)

Fantasy Impact: Ingram has missed Arizona's last two games because of a neck injury, but he should be back this week and is listed as the starter for the team with James Conner (knee) now on IR. Many were optimistic that rookie Emari Demercado would get the bulk of the work in Week 6, but if the depth chart is any indication, Ingram may be the back to own in this backfield for the time being.

I have seen conflicting reports and analyses about who will be the RB to own in Arizona while Connor is injured.  

Who you got, Ingram or Demercado?

@ Wee Paws.  I guess you missed in reading it's a 16 team league, I'm guessing you've never been in one over 10 though.  

Buyer beware.   

8 hours ago, Stu82 said:

Over the next 4 weeks, if not longer knowing Conner's history, who is the better back to have moving forward Demarcado or Ingram?   I know in some leagues it probably wouldn't matter but I am in a 16 team league so starting RB's are at a premium.  Thanks!

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

HTH.   

Sure thing. Let me know if you need help deciding between Hill and Chase in your 8 team league.  

What little I’ve seen of Ingram wasn’t impressive. I think Emari is going to take the job back within a game or two.

Demercado has the current opportunity. All he has to do is perform over the next couple of weeks.

Ingram can't get it done, don't know why. I thought he was gonna be the longterm guy. He's had chances.

On 10/11/2023 at 7:44 AM, Stu82 said:

On 10/11/2023 at 3:31 PM, Stu82 said:

@ Wee Paws.  I guess you missed in reading it's a 16 team league, I'm guessing you've never been in one over 10 though.  

On 10/11/2023 at 4:23 PM, Stu82 said:

Sure thing. Let me know if you need help deciding between Hill and Chase in your 8 team league.  

On 10/11/2023 at 9:59 AM, weepaws said:

On 10/11/2023 at 3:58 PM, weepaws said:

HTH.   

Welcome.  

• Sad 1

On 10/11/2023 at 6:31 PM, Stu82 said:

He's never been in one over 8 teams.

Turns out it's Keontay Ingram. Emari Demercado played the second-most snaps but only had 3 touches compared to the 9 touches for Damien Williams. 

1 hour ago, Mike FF Today said:

Turns out it's Keontay Ingram. Emari Demercado played the second-most snaps but only had 3 touches compared to the 9 touches for Damien Williams. 

Correct. This thread is a perfect example of something in fantasy football I call 'owner bias'

Not giving anyone in particular a hard time, because I suffer from the same condition. Start with 2 back up RB's, who get a chance to move up because of an injury to the #1 guy.

John Doe A has Ingram & is positive he's the guy.

Jonc Doe B has Demercado & is positive he's the guy.

The most popular WW pick up from last week, will probably be the player most dropped this week. 

Just part of the fun in FF

Rushing Rush Yds Avg Long TD FL
7 47 6.7 24 0 1
10 40 4.0 12 0 0
8 36 4.5 9 0 0
2 11 5.5 6 0 0
3 -4 -1.3 1 0