bimmer

Hurts ?

He has an illness. They say he's flying separate from the team so he won't get anyone else sick.

They're not ruling him out, but it's not looking like a guarantee he plays either

• Like 1

I saw that he is traveling to Seattle separately to avoid getting anyone else sick… not good, I have Mariota just in case, and I would pick him up sooner rather than later in case someone in your league tries to block you.

31 minutes ago, polecatt said:

He has an illness. They say he's flying separate from the team so he won't get anyone else sick.

They're not ruling him out, but it's not looking like a guarantee he plays either

even if he plays ... illness will limit him... tough that the game is MNF... Mariotta? mehh

40 minutes ago, bimmer said:

even if he plays ... illness will limit him... tough that the game is MNF... Mariotta? mehh

Mariotta or Drew Lock 😫

2 hours ago, lowman66 said:

Great! I get to sit

Hurts

T. Hill

C.Watson

Tank Dell

I have the Hurts/Stroud, Andrews, Kirk, Collins combo, with a side of mid-game injury Moss. Had to drop Hollywood to roster Mariota. 

I can’t see him sitting, they will give him some stuff to take I’m sure he’ll play.  

2 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I have the Hurts/Stroud, Andrews, Kirk, Collins combo, with a side of mid-game injury Moss. Had to drop Hollywood to roster Mariota. 

Every week it’s the same.  

23 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I can’t see him sitting, they will give him some stuff to take I’m sure he’ll play.  

Especially with the Cowboys probably losing today

25 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Every week it’s the same.  

The NFL has just been awful this season. The quality of games, the absurd amount of injuries, the attempts to reduce injuries that don't seem to be working but are still making the product worse...

26 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

The NFL has just been awful this season. The quality of games, the absurd amount of injuries, the attempts to reduce injuries that don't seem to be working but are still making the product worse...

Do you still follow the game, like watching it, or care about who wins, or do you just follow yet because you play ff, I only follow the game for ff reasons.  

31 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Especially with the Cowboys probably losing today

Yes, plus I think he’s just a tough dude that’s really wants to Win a Super Bowl 

Just now, weepaws said:

Do you still follow the game, like watching it, or care about who wins, or do you just follow yet because you play ff, I only follow the game for ff reasons.  

Recent years have leaned towards just for FF. I'm not sure I want to even bother with that next year.

32 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Recent years have leaned towards just for FF. I'm not sure I want to even bother with that next year.

I’m getting towards the end of ff myself, I’ve already paid in both of my leagues for next season, but come next November I’m not sure I’ll re-enlist.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yes, plus I think he’s just a tough dude that’s really wants to Win a Super Bowl 

He may be the toughest QB in the NFL.  Dude is a gamer,  and by far my favorite Oklahoma product!

2 hours ago, Chickie said:

Any news on Hurts for MNF? 

Game time decision it appears

23 hours ago, weepaws said:

He's playing

he lost.