Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Why Won't Democrats Protect Kids?

The goal is control and confusion of kids.  The nuclear family is the biggest hurdle for communism.  There’s nothing organic about this at all. Also, pepper in a little population control through self sterilization, etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The goal is to gain control of the parents, when that’s taken place, the kids come easily, it’s a sick game.  

I blame parents that allows and participate in things that confuse their kids.  

The Parents  that know the evil that’s being taught to their kids at school but chose to ignore it, are simply apart of the evilness.  They take their kids to these rainbow people events and even try to get their own children to participate in them.  

Shame on you Parents   

This is not a real question.   They happily murder children in the womb to avoid inconvenience; and full disclosure I support their stance on this......

They are only too happy to separate children from parents, think the government should hold sway over the rearing of children, and are only too willing to chemically castrate etc.....

The sinister evolution of liberalism by external elements into this Nazi-esque sort of movement is chilling to be sure. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is not a real question.   They happily murder children in the womb to avoid inconvenience; and full disclosure I support their stance on this......

They are only too happy to separate children from parents, think the government should hold sway over the rearing of children, and are only too willing to chemically castrate etc.....

The sinister evolution of liberalism by external elements into this Nazi-esque sort of movement is chilling to be sure. 

This is Marxism/Communism, plain and simple.  That's where ALL of this is coming from.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This is Marxism/Communism, plain and simple.  That's where ALL of this is coming from.

Correct.  And the usage of terminology to hide their acts behind a veil of apparent morality is certainly proving to be effective; though it is not working all that well in this Hamas instance, for which I am grateful.

• Like 1

Another tranny thread and then the second post is a dude hoping kids commit suicide and they think they are the ones "protecting" kids?

I usually just skip everything seafoam says but I'm quoting it here so he can't escape it. I'm also quoting LC's original post for context. 

12 hours ago, League Champion said:

Are they grooming Kids for their own perversions? Why else would anyone be ok with this? 

12 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Your greatest fear is my greatest hope. 

Notice too that none of the other avowed conservatives here thought that was an awful thing to say. I'm baffled as to a presumed grown man wanting kids to commit suicide just because they choose to do something that doesn't affect the grown man in any way whatsoever. It doesn't matter how much I may disagree with someone politically or socially or anything- I'd never say "My greatest hope" is them killing themself

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Another tranny thread and then the second post is a dude hoping kids commit suicide and they think they are the ones "protecting" kids?

I usually just skip everything seafoam says but I'm quoting it here so he can't escape it. I'm also quoting LC's original post for context. 

Notice too that none of the other avowed conservatives here thought that was an awful thing to say. I'm baffled as to a presumed grown man wanting kids to commit suicide just because they choose to do something that doesn't affect the grown man in any way whatsoever. It doesn't matter how much I may disagree with someone politically or socially or anything- I'd never say "My greatest hope" is them killing themself

How do you know if they identify as kids?

12 hours ago, League Champion said:

Are they grooming Kids for their own perversions? Why else would anyone be ok with this? 

Why are you so obsessed with the sexual orientations of kids?

Care to admit anything?

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

The goal is to gain control of the parents, when that’s taken place, the kids come easily, it’s a sick game.  

Especially with Democrat Catholics. 

The democrats advocate and actually put in place restrictions on schools letting parents know what’s going on with their children. At this point you have to ask the question, what won’t a democrat accept? 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

sexual orientations of kids?

You don't find a problem with what they're doing to CONFUSED YOUNG KIDS? 

YOU ARE ONE SICK INDIVIDUAL, I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Why are you so obsessed with the sexual orientations of kids?

Care to admit anything?

It's sick how adults train their offspring to be mentally ill. And then they "fear" that they are going to kill themselves.

I blame the parents.

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

You don't find a problem with what they're doing to CONFUSED YOUNG KIDS? 

YOU ARE ONE SICK INDIVIDUAL, I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS. 

I'm not obsessed with it.

It's your kink apparently to discuss kids sexual orientation.

That's the difference. I would hope you don't have kids but you couldn't find a vagina on a woman so no worries about that. 

Still no one on the right here coming out to say hoping kids commit suicide is sick.

Very telling from the fake outrage patrol here. 

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

He's a sick F 

He wants people to train kids to be mentally ill, and want to kill themselves.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

That's the difference. I would hope you don't have kids but you couldn't find a vagina on a woman so no worries about that. 

Of course you're not obsessed with it, you're a Pedocrat. This is what you do. 

That's why you're upset when we talk about protecting Kids. Why else would you be against PROTECTING KIDS? 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

There you go. Admission of you got nothing. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

There you go. Admission of you got nothing. 

With an answer like his you have to wonder if he's a kid toucher. Why else would anyone get angry when we talk about PROTECTING KIDS? 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

Of course you're not obsessed with it, you're a Pedocrat. This is what you do. 

That's why you're upset when we talk about protecting Kids. Why else would you be against PROTECTING KIDS? 

Protecting kids by constantly discussing their sexual orientation online and implicitly agreeing they should commit suicide? Some hero you are.

You want to actually do something to help kids- log off the Internet and go do something other than scrolling Twitter to find things to pleasure yourself over. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

the fake outrage 

Be honest, are you a Kid Toucher. I'm not saying you are, just asking. 

Your defensiveness against PROTECTING KIDS is quite concerning. 

Just now, League Champion said:

Be honest, are you a Kid Toucher. I'm not saying you are, just asking. 

Your defensiveness against PROTECTING KIDS is quite concerning. 

No I'm not. Those people are disgusting and they should be executed. 

So should people who obsessively post about kids sexual orientations on a fantasy football message board. Your search history probably carries many years behind bars so you shouldn't throw stones dude. 

• Like 1

Leftists hate this topic and don’t want it discussed. Same with the border and inflation. Those issues are big losers for the left. They just want to talk about Trump! 

THESE KIDS ARE NOT TRANSGENDERED, THEY ARE CONFUSED YOUNG KIDS. THEY DON'T NEED THEIR TESTICLES OR BREASTS CUT OFF. 

THEY NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO AND GUIDE THEM. TELL THE TRUTH. 

WHY ARE DEMOCRATS SO FAST TO SEND THEM RIGHT INTO SURGERY?? 

Just now, League Champion said:

THESE KIDS ARE NOT TRANSGENDERED, THEY ARE CONFUSED YOUNG KIDS. THEY DON'T NEED THEIR TESTICLES OR BREASTS CUT OFF. 

Vegan cats and dogs. It’s unnatural and unhealthy for them, but it’s what their owners give them. Same as this transgender shitt. 

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You are "protecting kids"?

Why are you not speaking out against someone hoping they commit suicide? I thought you were all for protecting them?

You create these dumb strawman threads all the time yet when people on "your team" over the past year or so have wished rape on kids or now wished suicide on them you don't utter a word. It becomes clear you are just a dummy who is trying to score points with message board people as opposed to actually doing anything to "help." Again- go into your community and help- log off X, log off here. Nothing is stopping you from protecting kids. 

Just to make it clear to you- EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE IS AGAINST PEDOPHILIA. No one here thinks it is fine to chop a kid's or boobs off at an age under 17. You are tilting at windmills. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

No I'm not. Those people are disgusting and they should be executed. 

So should people who obsessively post about kids sexual orientations on a fantasy football message board. Your search history probably carries many years behind bars so you shouldn't throw stones dude. 

I see your point.   I might suggest that we all bear a measure of responsibility to stand up for children, not unlike the narrative used in association with historically disenfranchised communities.

It might be true that we can care about something, regardless of the context, without having to entirely defend that.....though we should be able to I guess.

I see nothing wrong with protecting children, and it does seem that there is some justification behind protecting a child from life-altering surgery.....

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Vegan cats and dogs. It’s unnatural and unhealthy for them, but it’s what their owners give them. Same as this transgender shitt. 

This Sean guy is sick!!! 

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

With an answer like his you have to wonder if he's a kid toucher. Why else would anyone get angry when we talk about PROTECTING KIDS? 

Between him, mdcack, and gutternuts, they make a pretty good case for keeping this awareness alive. They ARE sick.

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

How can anyone disagree? 

I am allowing that there are probably some kids in a unique situation whereby having this life-changing surgery is perhaps a good and helpful thing.

The problem we have is the enhancement of it, and its over-use as if it can or should be applied more widely to kids having the normal path of self-discovery.

Through the misuse and celebration of this activity we are observing it become a more social phenomenon where people seek it now to elevate themselves within society.....its perverse.