Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

pay for what?  what interview?

Lol. Mr. Well informed, so he thinks. Pay for the inflation.  It was on CNN a whole two days ago.  Low information voters. ⬆️

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. Mr. Well informed, so he thinks. Pay for the inflation.  It was on CNN a whole two days ago.  Low information voters. ⬆️

I didn't watch his interview but feel free to share a clip, or go pound sand.  I'm fine with either.

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct, the lower class is being disproportionately harmed, whereas the more affluent can enjoy better outcomes.   For those lower classes it absolutely is the worst in their lifetime, no matter how hard you want to pretend it away.....you or the President.....

I already proved you wrong with facts and data.  You provided whining and random YouTube videos

17 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I didn't watch his interview and i’ll feel free to remain uninformed and ignorant but still run my fat mouth. Go pound sand.  I'm fine with either.

I went ahead and interpreted that for the rest of the geeks. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I already proved you wrong with facts and data.  You provided whining and random YouTube videos

Ah yes, same thing Biden tries to do....lie through data manipulation.  Luckily, the people have stopped buying it, so all ignoring of their plight is really doing is helping to expedite his exit....

Crime is down too. If you don’t count the crime in many of the cities. Which they don’t. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I didn't watch his interview but feel free to share a clip, or go pound sand.  I'm fine with either.

Ed posted a clip in the Biden thread.  Now go do your homework kiddo.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Ed posted a clip in the Biden thread.  Now go do your homework kiddo.

Thanks.

So he says the concern about the economy is real and people have the right to be concerned.  Got it, thanks.

So it's not true that Biden tells people they are not suffering.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Thanks.

So he says the concern about the economy is real and people have the right to be concerned.  Got it, thanks.

So it's not true that Biden tells people they are not suffering.

Lol. Of course this Homer leaves out the part about them having the money to pay for it. And saying inflation was 9 pct when he came into office. And the befuddled look on his face as if it were the first time he was hearing these numbers. You’re pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. Of course this Homer leaves out the part about them having the money to pay for it. And saying inflation was 9 pct when he came into office. And the befuddled look on his face as if it were the first time he was hearing these numbers. You’re pathetic. 

Inflation clearly was not 9% when he took office, wrong of him to say that.  His comment about having the money, most people do, he's right about that.  People have jobs, unemployment is low.

You're the guy that thought there were less people working today than a year ago, so you should really just keep your mouth shut about anything economy related.

Doesn't remember when his son died, can't remember the years he was VP and just said inflation was 9% when he took office.  Ronaldcuck believes what he says. 

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Inflation clearly was not 9% when he took office, wrong of him to say that.  His comment about having the money, most people do, he's right about that.  People have jobs, unemployment is low.

You're the guy that thought there were less people working today than a year ago, so you should really just keep your mouth shut about anything economy related.

Less Americans. Why do you lie all the time? Also, there are. 

Tardcore complaining about lying. 😂 

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Doesn't remember when his son died, can't remember the years he was VP and just said inflation was 9% when he took office.  Ronaldcuck believes what he says. 

Ron/ Gutterboy likes being lied to. And he’s nothing more than a fanboy. I’m just glad I don’t have to listen to him and his horrible, inaccurate Homer takes about the Giants now that he’s hiding like a bich behind the Ron alias. 

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

He also apparently does not remember when he castigated Trump in 2019 for halting weapons to Israel.....y'know, the thing he has done himself?

Yeah, and the classified documents thing, where he was so indignant...and then ...whooops!

I cannot recall a man so undeserving of his position.....

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Ah yes, same thing Biden tries to do....lie through data manipulation.  Luckily, the people have stopped buying it, so all ignoring of their plight is really doing is helping to expedite his exit....

The economy could be the reason he loses, as it’s not great.  But “the worst of the lower classes’ lifetime” is absolutely laughable, you’re not a serious person.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

The economy could be the reason he loses, as it’s not great.  But “the worst of the lower classes’ lifetime” is absolutely laughable, you’re not a serious person.

I am a realist, and will not be swayed by the false pronouncements of people who try to pretend away the bad things. It might be easy for you to ignore what is happening to them, but I know that later....it will come back to us all.....so there is no value in trying to pretend it away.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Less Americans. Why do you lie all the time? Also, there are. 

Have any data that shows there are less Americans working today than a year ago?

Our economy is better than pretty much everyone else. Things could be better but things are going well and better than most. 

Biden isn’t great at messaging this.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Our economy is better than pretty much everyone else. Things could be better but things are going well and better than most. 

Biden isn’t great at messaging this.

That's exactly the problem.  Biden sucks, he's too old for this sh1t, and then he goes out and says inflation was 9% when he took office.

He needs surrogates to go out there and explain everything better.  Where the fock is Obama?

Have any data that shows there are less Americans working today than a year ago?

Yeah you posted in dummy. About 770k. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah you posted in dummy. About 770k. 

I already explained this to you, the additional 770k unemployed people is independent of the fact that there are 2.8M more jobs now than a year ago.  It has nothing to with Americans, foreigners, illegals, etc.  You are a weakling and can't admit you made a mistake.

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am a realist, and will not be swayed by the false pronouncements of people who try to pretend away the bad things. It might be easy for you to ignore what is happening to them, but I know that later....it will come back to us all.....so there is no value in trying to pretend it away.

“Bad”? That’s a bit of stretch IMO but sure I’ll give that to you.

“Worst of the lower classes’ lifetime”?  Absolutely focking not

I already explained this to you, the additional 770k unemployed people is independent of the fact that there are 2.8M more jobs now than a year ago.  It has nothing to with Americans, foreigners, illegals, etc.  You are a weakling and can't admit you made a mistake.

The job gains went to foreigners. The job losses went to American citizens. You’re just too stupid to figure it out. English is a bigger problem for you than math. 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

“Bad”? That’s a bit of stretch IMO but sure I’ll give that to you.

“Worst of the lower classes’ lifetime”?  Absolutely focking not

It absolutely is the worst in their lifetime, no question.  They are suffering more than then ever have.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The job gains went to foreigners. The job losses went to American citizens. You’re just too stupid to figure it out. English is a bigger problem for you than math. 

Any evidence to back up anything your saying?  Anything, and don't say the article I posted, which is below

https://dailytorch.com/2024/05/unemployment-level-up-777000-since-april-2023-as-unemployment-rate-creeps-up-to-3-9-percent/

It's not there.

So here's your chance to show your work.  Otherwise it proves you are a lying idiot.

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It absolutely is the worst in their lifetime, no question.  They are suffering more than then ever have.

Except for you know when like 3x more of them didn’t have a job at all

15 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Any evidence to back up anything your saying?  Anything, and don't say the article I posted, which is below

https://dailytorch.com/2024/05/unemployment-level-up-777000-since-april-2023-as-unemployment-rate-creeps-up-to-3-9-percent/

It's not there.

So here's your chance to show your work.  Otherwise it proves you are a lying idiot.

What’s that 770k number referring to in your link? 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Except for you know when like 3x more of them didn’t have a job at all

Wrong people.....your mistake, which I am patiently waiting for you to discover....is that the poor were not the ones harmed in 2008, to them there was no change, and in fact at that time, they laughed at the affluent who were being hit....they though it was funny.....and that is a big reason why its so much worse now

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s that 770k number referring to in your link? 

The number of unemployed people in April 2024 greater than April 2023.

20 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The number of unemployed people in April 2024 greater than April 2023.

Oh. No shitt. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. No shitt. 

Then why did you ask? Focking idiot.

Last chance. Any evidence to back up anything your saying?

Last chance to show your work.  Otherwise it proves you are a lying idiot.

On 5/6/2024 at 3:15 PM, Maximum Overkill said:

On 5/6/2024 at 3:22 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow.  Biden did a number on millions that voted for him. 

To be fair, this is just as much Newsom (if not more), as Biden.  CA is actively pushing people away from fossil fuels.

27 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Then why did you ask? Focking idiot.

Last chance. Any evidence to back up anything your saying?

Last chance to show your work.  Otherwise it proves you are a lying idiot.

Your link.  Thanks again. Idiot. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your link.  Thanks again. Idiot. 

🤣

Nope.  My link doesn't show that at all.

Proven liar and dumbazz. 🤣

🤣

Nope.  My link doesn't show that at all.

Proven liar and dumbazz. 🤣

Can I get another chance? 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Wrong people.....your mistake, which I am patiently waiting for you to discover....is that the poor were not the ones harmed in 2008, to them there was no change, and in fact at that time, they laughed at the affluent who were being hit....they though it was funny.....and that is a big reason why its so much worse now

Holy fock this is a lie.  All classes were “harmed” in 2008

Lol that you’ve got one idiot claiming house prices in the Hamptons weren’t affected by the 2008 crash and another idiot claiming all the poor folks that weren’t affected by the 2008 crash were laughing at the rich folks that were

• Like 1