Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

I have severely damaged Rusty.  I kinda feel bad actually.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have severely damaged Rusty.  I kinda feel bad actually.   

Perhaps this video will help you hone your numbers knowledge so you can crash through that mathematical glass ceiling and count all the way to 10 and beyond!

• Thanks 1

Everything is totally fine!

6 hours ago, Strike said:

The economy is doing so great that America racked up $19 billion in credit cart debt in one month:

https://www.newsweek.com/us-consumer-debt-credit-card-increase-wells-fargo-report-financial-strain-1865082

WINNING!!!!!

Look at the chart you posted, the years between 2016 and 2020, the so called greatest economy that ever existed.  Tell me it's different 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Tell me it's different

Seriously Gutterboy? What's wrong with you people? 

6 hours ago, Strike said:

The economy is doing so great that America racked up $19 billion in credit cart debt in one month:

https://www.newsweek.com/us-consumer-debt-credit-card-increase-wells-fargo-report-financial-strain-1865082

WINNING!!!!!

I think people need to feel pain to learn in many cases.  Sadly people voted in these dullards who have taken action that is pointedly harming those very same people.

Maybe now....they can look at the situation and have that "aha" moment, and see politicians....notable Democrats in this instance....for what they really are.

Third quarter set another record for credit card debt, 1.05 trillion. Pop goes the weasel because the weasel goes pop. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Third quarter set another record for credit card debt, 1.05 trillion. Pop goes the weasel because the weasel goes pop. 

As much as I appreciate your 3rd Base reference, your statement is misleading because credit card debt set many records during Trump's greatest economy ever.  Wordz of Wizdom.

7 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

As much as I appreciate your 3rd Base reference, your statement is misleading because credit card debt set many records during Trump's greatest economy ever.  Wordz of Wizdom.

It didn’t go up at the same rate. Do you understand that or do I have to beak it down for you? Why would you think it’s the same or even close considering the price increases and the much higher interest  rates? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It didn’t go up at the same rate. Do you understand that or do I have to beak it down for you? Why would you think it’s the same or even close considering the price increases and the much higher interest  rates? 

You do understand that higher prices and the subsequent higher interest rates to bring down this inflation were the fault of Trump right?

How jacked up were supply chains in 2020?

VERY

Inflation = supply < demand

Happy to be of help friend. 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You do understand that higher prices and the subsequent higher interest rates to bring down this inflation were the fault of Trump right?

How jacked up were supply chains in 2020?

VERY

Inflation = supply < demand

Happy to be of help friend. 

Supply Change?  Never heard of it.

TDS. Can’t even have a discussion about the economy without this assless goblin coming in here and babbling about Trump. Why don’t you save yourself the bother  and just cut and paste one any one of your unhinged rants about Trump? 

TDS. Can’t even have a discussion about the economy without this assless goblin coming in here and babbling about Trump. Why don’t you save yourself the bother  and just cut and paste one any one of your unhinged rants about Trump? 

Just curious.  Did you blame Obama for the Great Recession?

Do you think every action presidents take are immediately reflected in the economy?

You're dumb so the answers are probably yes. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Just curious.  Did you blame Obama for the Great Recession?

Do you think every action presidents take are immediately reflected in the economy?

You're dumb so the answers are probably yes. 

I blame the bankers and the ratings agencies and Barney Frank. Now just go away, would you? 

I blame the bankers and the ratings agencies and Barney Frank. Now just go away, would you? 

So Biden takes office and day 1 everything that happens is the result of his actions?

Oh and congrats on spending you life posting in this little corner of alt right muck. 

10 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Look at the chart you posted, the years between 2016 and 2020, the so called greatest economy that ever existed.  Tell me it's different 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

41 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'll break it down for the autistic bunch.

136 Billion/Year during 4 years of Trump

290 Billion/Year during 2.8 years of Biden

Simple math.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

They’re unreal.  They seize on the word “record” as if there is no scale involved. Just shows how desperate they are when confronted with an undeniable reality. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

alt right muck. 

BOYO!!! I love that for you Friend. 

How's business at the Gloryhole this week? 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

BOYO!!! I love that for you Friend. 

How's business at the Gloryhole this week? 

I guess this is a safe space for you people?

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

I guess this is a safe space for you people?

What do you mean by "you people"? 😁

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

And it doesn't really mean much.  It's click bait.  There will essentially always be record high credit card debt, unless we go into a recession.

What you really want to look at is delinquency rates and charge off rates.  To help you guys out, they are both up as well which is not good news for consumers.

It's an economy built for the middle and upper class, lower class continues to suffer as they have for like ever.  Rich people need to pay more in taxes.

Even their priest isnt trying to sell this anymore.......but the zealots seem to be either unwilling or unable to pivot....

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

And it doesn't really mean much.  It's click bait.  There will essentially always be record high credit card debt, unless we go into a recession.

What you really want to look at is delinquency rates and charge off rates.  To help you guys out, they are both up as well which is not good news for consumers.

It's an economy built for the middle and upper class, lower class continues to suffer as they have for like ever.  Rich people need to pay more in taxes.

Look at the chart and tell me it's different!

Ok.

It doesn't really mean much, it's just click bait.

🤣🤣🤣

Agree, 100% with the bold though.  I don't mind elevated costs with high interest rates, I come out way ahead.  I don't care about poor people, gooooo Bidenomics!

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Do you have a problem with homosexuals? 

Do I converse with you and @Horseman among others?

I think you're weird but you do you. 

On 12/30/2023 at 12:47 PM, Ron_Artest said:

NOT!

Don't believe what Clownzo tells you.

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It's an economy built for the middle and upper class, lower class continues to suffer as they have for like ever.  

What changed?  I mean the message in the tweet isn't for the rich is it?  We don't need to be told how the economy is going.  

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

What changed?  I mean the message in the tweet isn't for the rich is it?  We don't need to be told how the economy is going.  

Nothing changed.  I was speaking broadly, like over the last few decades.  Wages have lagged since the 70s  The rich don't pay enough in taxes and that only got worse under trump, the guy you fools think is looking out for the little guy.  Wealth inequality keeps increasing.

We have seen wage growth outpace inflation the past few years which is good.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Nothing changed.  I was speaking broadly, like over the last few decades.  Wages have lagged since the 70s  The rich don't pay enough in taxes and that only got worse under trump, the guy you fools think is looking out for the little guy.  Wealth inequality keeps increasing.

Define “few years”. Know what, don’t. That’s just complete bullshit.  

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It says UNDER BIDEN right there at the top.   🤣🤣🤣

On 12/30/2023 at 12:47 PM, Ron_Artest said:

NOT!

Don't believe what Clownzo tells you.

Auto loan delinquencies continue to rise.  

Worse than expected inflation numbers.  Will likely push any reduction in interest rates out until at least June.    

Just keeping wads of cash making 5%+, zero risk no rush to invest, just waiting for a correction.   

:thumbsup:  Screw the poors.

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Worse than expected inflation numbers.  Will likely push any reduction in interest rates out until at least June.    

Just keeping wads of cash making 5%+, zero risk no rush to invest, just waiting for a correction.   

:thumbsup:  Screw the poors.

In the last six months, the S&P is up almost 11%, the last year 20%.  You're missing out on gains by parking it at 5% even with zero risk.

Heck, the market the last year has cut a good year or two off of my "pathetic" retirement goal for retirement cash. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

In the last six months, the S&P is up almost 11%, the last year 20%.  You're losing money by parking it at 5% even with zero risk.

You talk like it's all or nothing.  I have plenty in equities, most people would say way too much moving into early retirement.  But, my risk tolerance is very high.  But I'm also at the crossover point where I'm set for life making a 5% return.  

The thread and my post was more about the poors (being the economy thread and not the stock thread).  This is bad news for them, good for me.  :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You talk like it's all or nothing.  I have plenty in equities, most people would say way too much moving into early retirement.  But, my risk tolerance is very high.  But I'm also at the crossover point where I'm set for life making a 5% return.  

The thread and my post was more about the poors (being the economy thread and not the stock thread).  This is bad news for them, good for me.  :thumbsup:

Ah gotcha.

Makes sense.

Inflation still printed down .2% to 3.1% even though it missed expectations.  That's a very healthy inflation level. 

Yeah but it’s not going up as much as before. Good news! 

33 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Are you watching the fee's?   I prefer Indexes over mutual, the compounding fees over the the mutual side are sinister.....