Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Trump paid off by China and Saudi Arabia

Just now, Raven Fan said:

That's exactly what nepotism is you monkey.  Yet you worship the white man as the only race and gender "qualified" despite so many having had to do very little to accomplish it.  The so called DEI hires I 100% had to work much harder and jump through many more hoops than your beloved white male.

Racist gonna racist. 

No inexperienced shut in, it doesn’t. You see for things like getting your MD, you have to pass boards. If the boards are made easier, that’s not nepotism. That’s lowering the standards. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No inexperienced shut in, it doesn’t. You see for things like getting your MD, you have to pass boards. If the boards are made easier, that’s not nepotism. That’s lowering the standards. 

You think the board requirements are different based on race and gender?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STUPID MONKEY!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Your job doesn't require a high school diploma monkey.  Literally anyone is qualified to do it.  And I live in a nice, small rancher boyo.

Oh, police departments have greatly lowered the standards since I began. There’s no denying that. And it shows. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, police departments have greatly lowered the standards since I began. There’s no denying that. And it shows. 

Literally anyone with a pulse could do your worthless job.

I bet that makes you feel great about your life choices.

But you're a racist POS so I guess you do get to harass minorities as much as you want.

27 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Literally anyone with a pulse could do your worthless job.

I bet that makes you feel great about your life choices.

But you're a racist POS so I guess you do get to harass minorities as much as you want.

I’ve been out of that racket for some time now. When I began your shitty little ranch house wasn’t so outdated. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve been out of that racket for some time now. When I began your shitty little ranch house wasn’t so outdated. 

Why the hate for ranchers?

And is any house not 3k square feet + chitty to you?  Is that what your years in your no qualifications, anyone can do it job taught you?

Love this for you boyo.

On 1/5/2024 at 7:03 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

United, American and Southwest are on my no fly list. 

Cuckadour got his racist talking points from Elon 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Just another gigantic pile of evidence against Trump and his family that MAGAMOOKS don't care about. But if a Democrat did it, they'd be yowling like coyotes.

20 LLC’s. No services rendered. Well, none they will admit to.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

20 LLC’s. No services rendered. Well, none they will admit to.  

$3.1B to an unqualified former presidential bag man. What services are being rendered?

Imagine for a moment one of the most powerful people in the world being charged with dozens of indictments having the authority to pardon themselves before trial. Before facts are made public. And having the welfare of several hundred million people in their hands. You're good with that?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fnord said:

$3.1B to an unqualified former presidential bag man. What services are being rendered?

Imagine for a moment one of the most powerful people in the world being charged with dozens of indictments having the authority to pardon themselves before trial. Before facts are made public. And having the welfare of several hundred million people in their hands. You're good with that?

I’m good with going after Jared.  Please do. Now about those 20 LLC’s and no services rendered. No address or website for a business.  What’s up? 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m good with going after Jared.  Please do. Now about those 20 LLC’s and no services rendered. No address or website for a business.  What’s up? 

You didn't answer the question. 

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You didn't answer the question. 

An indictment isn’t a conviction. And a conviction for the charges brought forth wouldn’t prevent him from running anyway. Ok? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

An indictment isn’t a conviction. And a conviction for the charges brought forth wouldn’t prevent him from running anyway. Ok? 

Jesus. Sure, dodge it again. My mistake for hoping you'd be honest about something. Carry on.

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Jesus. Sure, dodge it again. My mistake for hoping you'd be honest about something. Carry on.

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Fock sake man. Your insistence on spamming every GD thread with Twitter nonsense is useless. I can see why you're off your rocker.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Fock sake man. Your insistence on spamming every GD thread with Twitter nonsense is useless. I can see why you're off your rocker.

It's easy to put him on ignore.

Is this another Muh Russia?

3 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

It's easy to put him on ignore.

I always forget how to do it with my phone, which is all I use to visit this place. I only save my ignore list for truly miserable focks like peefoam. Maxiepad hasn't sunk to that level of depravity. Yet.

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I always forget how to do it with my phone, which is all I use to visit this place. I only save my ignore list for truly miserable focks like peefoam. Maxiepad hasn't sunk to that level of depravity. Yet.

It's nice to not have to skim through dumb twitter memes or wait for them to load on phone.

34 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What am I dodging? You asked if I was ok with the process. I said I was. You just don’t like the answer. So instead of saying my interpretation of the process is wrong, you bellyache.  

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What am I dodging? You asked if I was ok with the process. I said I was. You just don’t like the answer. So instead of saying my interpretation of the process is wrong, you bellyache.  

I did not ask you about the process.  I asked if you were OK with a president being able to pardon himself for untried crimes. Apologies if that didn't come across. I'm not trying to antagonize you. This time.

50 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I did not ask you about the process.  I asked if you were OK with a president being able to pardon himself for untried crimes. Apologies if that didn't come across. I'm not trying to antagonize you. This time.

I’m not, but it’s immaterial. If Trump wins he’s getting rid of Smith on day one. The case goes away.   If he doesn’t win he can’t pardon anyone. So I wouldn’t spend too much time worrying about a pardon. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not, but it’s immaterial. If Trump wins he’s getting rid of Smith on day one. The case goes away.   If he doesn’t win he can’t pardon anyone. So I wouldn’t spend too much time worrying about a pardon. 

Alright, then how do you feel about a POTUS ending an investigation into himself in that manner? Does that bother you?

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Alright, then how do you feel about a POTUS ending an investigation into himself in that manner? Does that bother you?

It’s a case by case basis. I think the records thing is BS, so no.  I guess he can just get whoever he appoints to say he’s too old to be charged to look good.  That work for you? 

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s a case by case basis. I think the records thing is BS, so no.  I guess he can just get whoever he appoints to say he’s too old to be charged to look good.  That work for you? 

No it doesn't. So what you seem to be saying without actually saying it, is that you're good with it as long as the charges are "BS."

Being acquainted with your politics, the logical interpretation of that is "Republican presidents are cool with pardoning themselves and firing special counsels investigating them, Democratic presidents are crooked and don't deserve that ability."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No it doesn't. So what you seem to be saying without actually saying it, is that you're good with it as long as the charges are "BS."

Being acquainted with your politics, the logical interpretation of that is "Republican presidents are cool with pardoning themselves and firing special counsels investigating them, Democratic presidents are crooked and don't deserve that ability."

The democrat president didn’t even get charged. That’s the difference. And no, I don’t think Biden and his classified records crimes are reason to throw him out or in jail.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The democrat president didn’t even get charged. That’s the difference. And no, I don’t think Biden and his classified records crimes are reason to throw him out or in jail.  

There are several other differences of which you are aware. I have admitted that the Trump fraud trial seems to be politically motivated. But that doesn't mean he's innocent (he's not). I disagree with the rationale for the investigation, but not the results. 

The idea that an elected president can unilaterally shut down investigations and trials for alleged crimes is about as anti-constitutional as a concept can be. I can begrudgingly accept the DOJ policy of not charging a sitting President, but what Trump is poised to do is beyond the pale. And I don't see conservatives, who love to tout themselves as the 'law and order' party, complaining at all. In many cases they cheer while slamming Biden for being crooked with nowhere near the same volume or quality of evidence that has been compiled against Trump.

• Like 1

Everyone is aware that Jarvanka have no professional investing experience right?

And that Jarvanka actually had official roles in the WH?

It cracks me up when conservatives cry that Hunter was paid to be on Burisima's board while Jarvanka got $2B of the most obvious payoff one could have.  Worked in government.  Worked closely on American ME policy.  No experience investing.  Here's $2B just for being such swell folks!

And you're going to vote for the guy that directly facilitated that massive payoff.

LMFAO

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575395/Saudi-crown-prince-brags-Jared-Kushner-handed-U-S-intelligence.html

Wow. Liberals are really stupid. 

This has got to be the DUMBEST thing I’ve seen the resident board retards say :lol: China has been proven to have paid Biden. Not only that, Biden allows them to have their own cop precincts and to top it all off, democrats are giving Chinese nationals GOVERNMENT positions. If that ain’t corrupt & compromised then nothing is 

• Confused 1