Cdub100

Joe Biden has decided to put sanctions on the American people

Good work Big guy! 

• Sad 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Good work Big guy! 

What a punk.  

That’s horrible crap. 

Sounds like totalitarianism if you ask me. And hiding behind climate change as a reason. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Sounds like totalitarianism if you ask me. And hiding behind climate change as a reason. 

They would hide behind your 17 year old dog's nutsack if they thought they could get away with something. 

I don't know if have a dog but whatever...

It is disgusting how they change the meaning of words. Climate change has been here since the beginning of the Earth, but now the liberals have made it our enemy somehow. 

When I read the title I thought this would be about tariffs. But no, wrong President. (Biden hasn’t been good on tariffs but not nearly as terrible as the last guy.) This is really minor compared to that. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

When I read the title I thought this would be about tariffs. But no, wrong President. (Biden hasn’t been good on tariffs but not nearly as terrible as the last guy.) This is really minor compared to that. 

okay I'll play.  what tariff put in by Trump did Biden revoke?

2 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Biden belongs in jail. 

Bidens number one enemy isn’t Russia , China or terrorists. It’s actually the American people. About half of them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bidens number one enemy isn’t Russia , China or terrorists. It’s actually the American people. About half of them. 

Since day 1.

Probably the worst thing about this is some of these deals were ones he promised to our European allies to help them get off of Russian LNG.  So he's screwing them over too, and helping Russia finance it's war with Ukraine.  But yeah, we're all in on helping Ukraine, right?

35 minutes ago, shadrap said:

okay I'll play.  what tariff put in by Trump did Biden revoke?

Some WTO aircraft tariffs, none of the rest, unfortunately. 

But Trump wants a whole bunch of new ones particularly a 10% tax on all imports which would be a complete disaster. Biden at least doesn’t want that. 

• Haha 1

This is focking garbage, I knew Biden was an absolute piece of shlt but, this is way over the line.

Biden isn't doing his job, now he's punishing the the people of Texas for the governor trying to protect his constituents. 

Not sure what else people need to see but, this is way out of bounds.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Some WTO aircraft tariffs, none of the rest, unfortunately. 

But Trump wants a whole bunch of new ones particularly a 10% tax on all imports which would be a complete disaster. Biden at least doesn’t want that. 

nice try.  aircraft tariffs were not Trumps.  try again?

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is focking garbage, I knew Biden was an absolute piece of shlt but, this is way over the line.

Biden isn't doing his job, now he's punishing the the people of Texas for the governor trying to protect his constituents. 

Not sure what else people need to see but, this is way out of bounds.

This isn’t over the line at all. What Texas is trying to do is over the line. And they’re not protecting their constituents they’re hurting them. IMO

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, shadrap said:

nice try.  aircraft tariffs were not Trumps.  try again?

I read they were but I could be wrong. Other than those he hasn’t lifted any. Not a good thing. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This isn’t over the line at all. What Texas is trying to do is over the line. And they’re not protecting their constituents they’re hurting them. IMO

Just stop, this is such a stupid response.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I read they were but I could be wrong. Other than those he hasn’t lifted any. Not a good thing. 

so you butcher Trump all to hell over tariffs &  Biden could have removed all of them with a stroke of a pen, but didn't.

hypocrite, big time.

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

ask that mother of the 16 year old that was gang raped and killed by illegal immigrants recently if Biden is protecting his country & constituents.  Abbott is a god send for Texas, Biden is a vote buying, vote begging, idiotic enabler of unwanted illegals in Texas.

Notice how those sanctuary cities no longer want to be sanctuary cities & begging for federal relief?   Nice policies you have going on.  all for a new rung of future indoctrinated voters.  Nothing more, nothing less.

wise up.